• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who thinks Marijuana is Dangerous

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Marijuana

• It can Hurt you

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • It kills brain cells

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • It can get you high

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • it can kill you

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • you can just plain Overdose

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • all of the above

Votes: 20 45.5%
  • It CANNOT kill you

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • It CANNOT harm you in any way

Votes: 4 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lionheart06

Enigmatic Enigma
Yes and no. It depends on what you put in it or what you're doing at the time of smoking/while high. I personally don't smoke, but most of my friends do. They say one joint has four times the tar of a cigarette, but most pople don't smoke as much weed as a cigarette smoker smokes in a day, notheless a week. People get way too worked up over weed. Get rid of herion, crack/cocaine, meth, and all those other drugs first. Also it's impossible to overdose on weed.

Laffy Taffy

Bronze Member
Depends on what you use it for until a court ruling doctors could give it to people to cure certain ailments. so if its just for the heck of it then no it's bad
if it's a subscription it may help.

fiendnuggets

I dont think theres anything wrong with smoking marijuana as long as its done responsibly. I smoke it every now and then. Of course its not GOOD for you but I dont really think its very bad for you either. Alcohol can be much worse in my opinion yet it is legal. Marijuana will probably be legalized in our lifetime so the government can tax the shit out of it. Excuse my french

I think the governemtn should focus on serious drugs like Cocaine, Heroin, Meth yadda yadda yadda

its_beca

It's the long term effects you have to worry about really. Smoking marijuana has been linked to schizophrenia and other mental disorders.

'tis not the bestest idea to smoke it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back