• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who thinks Namine is a damn good drawer?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foshizzle

I think she is cause damn for how young she is she can make some good artwork and turn them into things don't ya think?

D

Dexter

she's a witch, and this is preatty much a pontless topic............

Foshizzle

Well she drew nice architecture? The stair case in the intro i mean ? That was pretty good right? ay?

chasingdusk

I never played COM, but I feel like I should give her a little slack. At least she agreed to give Sora back his memories even though it was a heartbreaking decision for her. But, I do have to say she does look slightly evil in the intro. It's interesting that Square decided to create that scene so it looked like Namine had different motives and captured Sora in the pod against his will. Maybe it gets the viewers who haven't seen COM thinking that Sora is betrayed. It certainly was a dramatic scene and left me breathless afterwards. *whimpers*...Sora's expression killed when Namine mouthed those words.

Last edited:

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
Well namine is also a confusing person to figure out, i don't think she's evil i think she just uses her magic for the wrong things, and then she gets forced to do it. Whatever she draws happens so thats not good lol
She did look a bit evil in the intro, it made it look like she was killing sora
namine: go to hell
sora: b*tch...............**faints**

dejah

:|
well.. i really think that it's just REALLY good art on SE's part.
nothing to do with namine being a good artist. lol..

have you seen that squibble of sora and roxas? not pretty.

chasingdusk

dejah said:
have you seen that squibble of sora and roxas? not pretty.

Squibble? Is it somewhere in the intro? B/c the only draws I saw were the stairs, Sora in the pod, and Sora sleeping.

Elyric

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
*eyes wide open*
YOU FLAMERS ARE DUMBA**ES READ MY SIG, I SAID READ MY SIG AND YOU TELL ME AND TO ANYONE ONE OF YOU WHO THINK YOU CAN DRAW AS WELL I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOUR WORK AND CRITIZE YOU

dejah

:|
well it really is a matter of preference isnt it.

whether or not she's good or bad.
i still dont like her. >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back