• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who wants a battle?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
That's not god-modding, it's power playing, and follows the same principle. Auto-hits and auto-kills are power playng percy, backtrack your post. A mere rockslide will not be enough to kill him if he can think of a way out of it. While you did not make a fatal power play error, you did push time beyond the capable reactions of his character; and that in itself is power playing. The blood suggested that his character didn't have the chance to escape or save himself.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
OOC:Thank you I appreciate the help with the godmod/plowerplay, and thank you percy for the explanation of the whole pain thing.

As Teoran saw the rocks crash onto him he cast Demon and the boulder smashed against the armor like scales on his wings,he once again thought of this being his death but he could not except dying by surrender even to a force so powerful, he lifted up a rock and flew into the air.
"DARK WIND" he once again sent the blows toward his enemy hoping for a hit.

Percymort

Bronze Member
Mostly rp section....maybe somtimes forum insanity
ooc: Thankies

The rock flew towards Grim. He didnt dare move as it would give his opponent confidence. Instead he stared the rock in the eye. He wasnt ready to give up yet. He would never be ready to give up. He put up his hands and glared at the rock. He inhaled air. Then cast Light weight on the rock which got lighter and fell faster. But the rock immediatley smashed against a wall. The small debree of rocks fell down and hit grim. Grim wasnt nearly done yet. He teleported towards his enemy. He quickly put his hand on his enemys forehead. Enclose. His most powerfulest move. His enemy would soon collapse from the pain he was feeling. But he couldnt die from this attack. This would only weaken him.

Grim teleported away from harm. He put up three Invisible walls for protection.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
The demon was frantic he had lost most calm thought in becoming a demon and wildly slashed around , as he saw no escape he braced himself he could only pray that Demon would not run out before this attack did.
Pray, heh. Yeah right
Teoran collapsed to the ground that hurt and it had taken all the Demon energy from him he wouldn't be able to use that again, but he still had other techniques
"Are you afraid? No? You will be!!! TERROR"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back