• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who Wants To Hear Kh2 In Jap? ^-^

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

So, what'll it be?

• Add language option (I want to hear everyone speak jap)

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • Don't add an language option (I don't want to hear Sora say "DoNaNDo")

Votes: 12 41.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartless1990

NJMIgnatio said:
Yo Will, srry about your brother. How old is he?

He's 31 now. It was difficult to deal with growing up with him because he gained more attention than I did but I managed. But, I'm really offended and wouldn't mind sending a request to ban that n00b: Squallzion.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
i dont care what language it is in, as long as i get to play the damn game. ya and that thing Squallzion said about the retard thing was not cool. my cousin is also mentally challenged. So think before u speak Squallzion, because some people take that offensively.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Japanese speech- Hell no. They're bad. I mean really. Kingdom Hearts is S-E/Disney game- S-E, while a japanese company, always manage to find (somewhat) decent english voice-actors for their games, and the voice-actors in animated Disney movies speak... english, originally.
So... S-E + Disney = Primarily english voice work.

There is a reason Final Mix has got the english voices and japanese subtitles. Just the voice samples in the japanese version of CoM were bad enough.

EDIT: A english/japanese option in the options menu wouldn't be that bad- unless n00bs switch it to japanese just because thats teh way its suppose to b lol. Really. They don't even understand the language.

I'm all for subs and hate dubs with a passion- but KH's original language is English. It just happened to be secondary in the dubbing process.

Heartless1990

LordMune said:
Japanese speech- Hell no. They're bad. I mean really. Kingdom Hearts is S-E/Disney game- S-E, while a japanese company, always manage to find (somewhat) decent english voice-actors for their games, and the voice-actors in animated Disney movies speak... english, originally.
So... S-E + Disney = Primarily english voice work.

There is a reason Final Mix has got the english voices and japanese subtitles. Just the voice samples in the japanese version of CoM were bad enough.

EDIT: A english/japanese option in the options menu wouldn't be that bad- unless n00bs switch it to japanese just because thats teh way its suppose to b lol. Really. They don't even understand the language.

I'm all for subs and hate dubs with a passion- but KH's original language is English. It just happened to be secondary in the dubbing process.

Maybe to KH but playing Soul Calibur 2 (on all consoles ^-^), I always kept the language on Japanese. I DESPISED hearing the voice acting of the english voice overs in Soul Calibur. After being given that option in Soul Calibur, I would've wished that more of my games gave me that option as well.

Heartless1990

Fuzzy2k9 said:
IDIOT!!!! WTFK?!!? IS the point in this thread no one wants to know what KH2 sounds like in Jap and this doesn't even need to be a freaking poll!!!!!

*clap clap clap* Read the third post -_- *clap clap* Genius

Hikari44

Shut the hell up, Squallzion! It was just someone's opinion. Why are you making such a big deal out of it and lashing out at them, calling them derogatory terms and saying their opinion is gay? Wtf is your problem, huh? If you think this thread is so damn gay, just leave it! No one here wants to hear your pointless sh*t anyway. Heartless1990, don't listen to him/her. Squallzion = noob

Doushitemo

I would like the option to have either English or Japanese voiceovers. Of course, I wouldn't be able to understand it, but that's what subtitles are for! ^_^ What I really would like is the option to disable the subtitles. Sometimes those things were so annoying!

To those of you who said you wanted to hear Donald speak Japanese, you can watch one of the Japanese cutscenes here: http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/016/016467/vids_12.html
Scroll down to the video that says, "Disney in Japanese. Too Funky" and view/download.
(It has Daisy, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, and Jiminy speaking)

Heartless1990

Hikari44 said:
Shut the hell up, Squallzion! It was just someone's opinion. Why are you making such a big deal out of it and lashing out at them, calling them derogatory terms and saying their opinion is gay? Wtf is your problem, huh? If you think this thread is so damn gay, just leave it! No one here wants to hear your pointless sh*t anyway. Heartless1990, don't listen to him/her. Squallzion = noob

It's all right. I'm used to having to stand others who keep using the word "retard" everywhere I go. To bad he's not here or I'd punch him right now. Well, let him wander the site. I'll flame him wherever I go.

Hikari44

Yeah, I'm sure you must be used to it. It just gets me so angry when ppl act like that! You shouldn't have to put up with ppl like Squallzion, but, I guess we gotta play the hand we're dealt. Our flaming shall be sizzling, I can guarantee that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back