• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who's the real Xehanort?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demon of Dawn

As I read through some of the forums, I find that the one thing on everyone's mind is who the Xehanort from KH1 really is. I notice that one of the theories is that he is Terra. But I ask know, why? Many say its because the two look so alike, that it's most liekly him. However, I diasgree, and I think that it is either MX or DS who could be him. Thus, I will be talking about Terra, MX, and DS seperatley as to why they could be Xeanhort, and if I think they are.

Terra

As we know, Terra is one of the three keyblade apprentices looking for MX, and has been considered to be Xehanort the apprentice. The reason being? The first is because he has the same hairstyle as the apprentice, except the apprentice's is wat longer. But in terms of apperance, thats where the similarities stop.

Terra has brown hair, blue eyes (and no, that scene in the secret ending where his eyes change to a yellowish-orange is not MX possessing him, but him entering his super strong Fatal Form), and has whiteish skin, while XtA has white hair, brown eyes, and tan skin. This has led some to believe that both Terra and MX(white hair, tan skin, but orange eyes) fused, but there is some fault in this. The first is the eyes. If you were to mix blue and orange together, you would not get the colour brown, XtA's eye colour. Also, Micky sees XtA while at Radient Garden, but doesn't recognize him. If he was Terra, and Micky was in BBS, wouldn't he be able to make the connection that its him? Since he doesn't, it shows how the similarities in looks have no real creability. But the other reason has to do with Riku.

As we know, Riku was suppossed to be the truw weilder of the keyblade, untill he turned to darkness (for the even stronger, and cooler looking Way to the Dawn), and also, it has been speculated by many that Terra gave him the keyblade (as mentioned during the ES fight in KH2FM+). If this is the case, why then would this hybrid of Terra and MX try to corrupt Riku and abonden the light to open the DtD? Why would the same person who tried to help Riku try to use him for these dark needs? Despite that MX may be the dominating force, Terra would still remain in there in the fused being. Thus logically, the body would try to fight against itself to prevent Riku's corruption. Instead it does so willing, leading me to believe hat Terra is not in there, because he never was.

The next part that led some to believe that Terra was XtA, and that was the scene when Xemnas called Aqua's armour "friend", suggesting that it was the side of Terra remebering his friendship with Aqua. However, I would have to disagree with this. It seems more like to me that the when Xemnas called the armour "friend" it was in a sarcastic sense, leading me to think that it would be either DS or MX, in which the use of friend is really for an enemy.

The final part for my scepticism of Terra being XtA is the fact that they llok so alike. I don't know about you, but it seems so anti-climatic that the person that looks so much like XtA is that person. If it did happen, it be the biggest anti-climatic plot since revealing that Darth-Vader is Anakin Skywalker, before the movies that show this. In conclusion, I find so many problems with Terra being XtA, I can't accept him as the answer. From what I've seen, he has a 5% chance of being XtA

Master Xehanort

As we know, MX is a keyblade master who goes missing during BBS, and later becomes the main antagonist (crisis core anyone?) and is a possibility for being XtA. The first being is the name, since they are both named Xehanort, they both have white hair and tan skin, they both seem interested in the heart, and both MX and Ansem:SoD wear the same coat. From what we know, since DS is MX's apprentice, and has armor similar to Dark Riku's, it would be safe to say that both have the power to summon the armor for a person. The differences? While XtA has brwon eyes, MX has orange eyes. While XtA appears to be in his early 20's and has hair, MX seems to be in his 70's and is bald. And while MX can wield a keyblade, both XtA and Ansem:SoD do not seem to be able to. However, there may be a solution to this.

There are two things that could have happened, that would reduce his age and lose his memory. The first is my own Birth by Sleep theory, in which it is a ritual in which a person can "sleep" in order to become younger, but must rade in their memories at a price. The other has to do with Kingdom Hearts. Although we have a slight grasp as to what it is, we don't know exactely what it can do. The power of it may be intense enough, that prolonged exposure can cause major side effects. It's possible that both age and memory loss may be one of them. Considering the information we have so far on him, I'm giving MX a 95% chance that he is XtA.

Dark Soldier

Unlike the other two, we know almost nothing about the DS. We don't know what he looks like, we don't know his intentions, we don't even know his name. The only thing we do know is that he is MX's apprentice, putting him on the list of possible suspects. Since not much is known about him, we cannot compare any similarities or differences. There are however connections to be made.

As we see, XtA is fairly young, most liely in his early 20's, and of course, MX, the one who shares the same name with him is well into his 70's. However, considering the build of the DS, he looks like he could fit the age. Also, in terms of appearance, it was mentioned how Micky didn't recognize XtA. Maybe DS looks like him, but since only MX could know that, Micky would have no way of knowing who XtA really was. As to how he lost his memory though is a mystery, since it could be anywhere from natural occurance, to a bump on the head, to the power of KH. The other part though that relates DS to XtA, or more importantly, to Ansem:SoD is the armor that both DS and Riku share. They look awfully alike, but there obvious differences, such as color, emblem, but mor importantly, helmet. Riku doesn't have one, suggesting the armor is not complete. Since we know DS is the apprentice of MX, it's possible he learned the armor summon, but diddn't have time to perfect it to his own armor. As such the armor that Riku wears is an incomplete summoning of the armor. With this information, I would give the DS a 35% chance of being XtA, due to the fact that there is not much to go on.

Well, there you have it, a detailed report on who could be XtA, and why they could(n't). I also want your opinions on my thoughts, and who you think XtA really is.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
nice

DS isn't a Terra Clone/Replica/Whatever want to pull out of their ass.
XtA has more in common with MX and DS than he does with Terra, and people don't seem to see that.
All in all, it was worth the read.

A

Azrael

Worth the read.

It is noteworthy of the possibilities and the cliche of Terra ending up being Xehanort.

Although Master Xehanort and DS are also good probabilities.

Could well be a mix of all three.

Qarx

Agreed.

Got any theories on Ventus and Aqua?

Just wondering. You did a good job on this one.

...Wait, can this be viewed as a theory?

Demon of Dawn

Agreed.

Got any theories on Ventus and Aqua?

Just wondering. You did a good job on this one.

...Wait, can this be viewed as a theory?

Thanks for the support. As to theories on the other two apprentices, I already have a slight one with Ven, as it was used to support my Birth By Sleep ritual theory, but I always could expand. As for Aqua, I have one as to why her armor is in the hidden room. As to if this could be viewed as a theory, I guess it could.

Muse

you look atrocious
As we know, Riku was supposed to be the true wielder of the keyblade, until he turned to darkness (for the even stronger, and cooler looking Way to the Dawn), and also, it has been speculated by many that Terra gave him the keyblade (as mentioned during the ES fight in KH2FM+). If this is the case, why then would this hybrid of Terra and MX try to corrupt Riku and abandon the light to open the DtD? Why would the same person who tried to help Riku try to use him for these dark needs? Despite that MX may be the dominating force, Terra would still remain in there in the fused being. Thus logically, the body would try to fight against itself to prevent Riku's corruption. Instead it does so willing, leading me to believe hat Terra is not in there, because he never was.

I think, had Terra and MX fused to form XtA and MX became the dominating force, he would have had ten years to have complete dominance over Terra, thus Terra's inability to fight back.

The next part that led some to believe that Terra was XtA, and that was the scene when Xemnas called Aqua's armor "friend", suggesting that it was the side of Terra remembering his friendship with Aqua. However, I would have to disagree with this. It seems more like to me that the when Xemnas called the armor "friend" it was in a sarcastic sense, leading me to think that it would be either DS or MX, in which the use of friend is really for an enemy.

It could be that Terra went to the side of Darkness and Ven and Aqua opposed him, much like how Sora opposed Riku. And that could also be the MX in him, filling Terra with feelings of contempt towards those he once called comrades.

The final part for my skepticism of Terra being XtA is the fact that they look so alike. I don't know about you, but it seems so anti-climatic that the person that looks so much like XtA is that person. If it did happen, it be the biggest anti-climatic plot since revealing that Darth-Vader is Anakin Skywalker, before the movies that show this. In conclusion, I find so many problems with Terra being XtA, I can't accept him as the answer. From what I've seen, he has a 5% chance of being XtA

It would be anti-climatic and the fact that the two look so much alike probably and is most likely a red herring.

As we know, MX is a keyblade master who goes missing during BBS, and later becomes the main antagonist (crisis core anyone?) and is a possibility for being XtA. The first being is the name, since they are both named Xehanort, they both have white hair and tan skin, they both seem interested in the heart, and both MX and Ansem:SoD wear the same coat. From what we know, since DS is MX's apprentice, and has armor similar to Dark Riku's, it would be safe to say that both have the power to summon the armor for a person. The differences? While XtA has brwon eyes, MX has orange eyes. While XtA appears to be in his early 20's and has hair, MX seems to be in his 70's and is bald. And while MX can wield a keyblade, both XtA and Ansem:SoD do not seem to be able to. However, there may be a solution to this.

I wouldn't say he's in his 70's... He would have more wrinkles then, I believe. He's old, but not that old.

There are two things that could have happened, that would reduce his age and lose his memory. The first is my own Birth by Sleep theory, in which it is a ritual in which a person can "sleep" in order to become younger, but must trade in their memories at a price. The other has to do with Kingdom Hearts. Although we have a slight grasp as to what it is, we don't know exactly what it can do. The power of it may be intense enough, that prolonged exposure can cause major side effects. It's possible that both age and memory loss may be one of them. Considering the information we have so far on him, I'm giving MX a 95% chance that he is XtA.

I'm not so sure about the plausibility of 'sleeping' to get younger or exposure to Kingdom Hearts theories, but who knows. We haven't had any evidence thus far to prove or disprove this.

As we see, XtA is fairly young, most likely in his early 20's, and of course, MX, the one who shares the same name with him is well into his 70's. However, considering the build of the DS, he looks like he could fit the age. Also, in terms of appearance, it was mentioned how Mickey didn't recognize XtA. Maybe DS looks like him, but since only MX could know that, Micky would have no way of knowing who XtA really was. As to how he lost his memory though is a mystery, since it could be anywhere from natural occurrence, to a bump on the head, to the power of KH. The other part though that relates DS to XtA, or more importantly, to Ansem:SoD is the armor that both DS and Riku share. They look awfully alike, but there obvious differences, such as color, emblem, but more importantly, helmet. Riku doesn't have one, suggesting the armor is not complete. Since we know DS is the apprentice of MX, it's possible he learned the armor summon, but didn't have time to perfect it to his own armor. As such the armor that Riku wears is an incomplete summoning of the armor. With this information, I would give the DS a 35% chance of being XtA, due to the fact that there is not much to go on.

There's one problem I find with DS being XtA. DS is relatively short, about as tall as Ven. XtA is taller, more around Terra's height. Seeing as DS is most likely in his late teens to early twenties, it wouldn't really be possible for him to have a sudden growth spurt.

And the percentages don't add up, but whatever. It's a good... theory(?) and was worth reading, when compared to other 'theories' regarding Xehanort/Terra/MX/DS/Whatever.

Demon of Dawn

I think, had Terra and MX fused to form XtA and MX became the dominating force, he would have had ten years to have complete dominance over Terra, thus Terra's inability to fight back.

It could be that Terra went to the side of Darkness and Ven and Aqua opposed him, much like how Sora opposed Riku. And that could also be the MX in him, filling Terra with feelings of contempt towards those he once called comrades.

It would be anti-climatic and the fact that the two look so much alike probably and is most likely a red herring.

I wouldn't say he's in his 70's... He would have more wrinkles then, I believe. He's old, but not that old.

I'm not so sure about the plausibility of 'sleeping' to get younger or exposure to Kingdom Hearts theories, but who knows. We haven't had any evidence thus far to prove or disprove this.

There's one problem I find with DS being XtA. DS is relatively short, about as tall as Ven. XtA is taller, more around Terra's height. Seeing as DS is most likely in his late teens to early twenties, it wouldn't really be possible for him to have a sudden growth spurt.

And the percentages don't add up, but whatever. It's a good... theory(?) and was worth reading, when compared to other 'theories' regarding Xehanort/Terra/MX/DS/Whatever.

1. Although it is possible, it wouldn't mean that Terra would be completely gone, and you never know. No matter how strong one gets, there is always the possibility of failure, Terra could've been able to resist, if it was a fusion.

2. Terra isn't on the side of darkness. I'll admit, that scene with Maleficient does make you wonder, but then again, all three apprentices fought as a tean, as friends during the secret ending, which was confirmed to be one of the final scenes.

3. Thats what I'm trying to get at. The appearance is just a distraction from the real person. Oh, and also, Tetsuya said once that he didn't have the idea of what Terra would look like untill after KH2. If XtA really was expected to be Terra, that would not be the case.

4. Okay, maybe not 70, but old enough to tell the difference.

5. They're both speculation, not fact. These are just the things I think of when I have the time.

6. Since we haven't seen a side-by-side comparison of XtA and DS, it isn't really fair to say that there's a difference in height. It might be just the design their working with.

7. The percentages aren't suppossed to add up, its just an estimation on each one's chances of being Xehanort (Terra 1/50, MX 95/100, DS 1/3)

Muse

you look atrocious
1. Although it is possible, it wouldn't mean that Terra would be completely gone, and you never know. No matter how strong one gets, there is always the possibility of failure, Terra could've been able to resist, if it was a fusion.

2. Terra isn't on the side of darkness. I'll admit, that scene with Maleficent does make you wonder, but then again, all three apprentices fought as a team, as friends during the secret ending, which was confirmed to be one of the final scenes.

3. That's what I'm trying to get at. The appearance is just a distraction from the real person. Oh, and also, Tetsuya said once that he didn't have the idea of what Terra would look like until after KH2. If XtA really was expected to be Terra, that would not be the case.

4. Okay, maybe not 70, but old enough to tell the difference.

5. They're both speculation, not fact. These are just the things I think of when I have the time.

6. Since we haven't seen a side-by-side comparison of XtA and DS, it isn't really fair to say that there's a difference in height. It might be just the design their working with.

7. The percentages aren't supposed to add up, its just an estimation on each one's chances of being Xehanort (Terra 1/50, MX 95/100, DS 1/3)

1) Lol, true. Depending on how much strength he has to resist MX, if they fused together, or if MX completely took over Terra.

2) That was a hypothetical reason as to why Terra would've referred to Aqua as a 'friend' in a sarcastic tone.

3) I think he said he didn't know what any of them looked like until after KH2, hence the armor in FM+.

4) Old person. D: That's what he is. He meets up with Merlin and Yen Sid to enjoy the early bird special every Sunday.

5) I know they're speculations. I never said they were facts or not.

6) We haven't really seen a side-by-side comparison with anyone really though, as a lot of the times in cutscenes, the level of ground each person or group is standing on isn't the same height as each other. (Example: Xigbar on his balcony and Sora on the ground below.)

7) Oh.

Key of Valor

The Professor
No offense, but I was hoping this thread
was going to show incredible evidence
that Apprentice Xehanort is either DS or
MX, (Like how DS fights the same way as
Riku did when he is possessed by Ansem,
or how Apprentice Xehanort is supposedly
a physically weak person which means
that unless there is a physical form change,
he can't simply be Terra or DS since they
are clearly physically strong)

However this thread has only convinced me
more that Terra is Apprentice Xehanort.

Everything stated in the theory made sense,
but to me, it doesn't seem more plausible than
solely Terra being Apprentice Xehanort.

Awards
I honestly believe Terra will not be Xehanort, just because he does look kinda like him. Nomura would not make it that obvious, there definitely will be a HUGE twist with that. But who knows we could all be wrong. Nor DS or MX might not even be Xehanort.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
As we know, Terra is one of the three keyblade apprentices looking for MX, and has been considered to be Xehanort the apprentice. The reason being? The first is because he has the same hairstyle as the apprentice, except the apprentice's is wat longer. But in terms of apperance, thats where the similarities stop.

Not really...
Terra's and Xemnas' facial structure are pretty similar.

This has led some to believe that both Terra and MX(white hair, tan skin, but orange eyes) fused, but there is some fault in this.

Which is most likely.

The first is the eyes. If you were to mix blue and orange together, you would not get the colour brown, XtA's eye colour.

MX has yellow eyes, not orange. Also, who says their eyes have to mix to become brown?

A side note: MX's yellow eyes + Terra's blue eyes + (maybe DS') red eyes = Xehanort's brown eyes.

Also, Micky sees XtA while at Radient Garden, but doesn't recognize him. If he was Terra, and Micky was in BBS, wouldn't he be able to make the connection that its him? Since he doesn't, it shows how the similarities in looks have no real creability. But the other reason has to do with Riku.

Who's to say Mickey even recalls the events of BBS?

If this is the case, why then would this hybrid of Terra and MX try to corrupt Riku and abonden the light to open the DtD? Why would the same person who tried to help Riku try to use him for these dark needs? Despite that MX may be the dominating force, Terra would still remain in there in the fused being. Thus logically, the body would try to fight against itself to prevent Riku's corruption. Instead it does so willing, leading me to believe hat Terra is not in there, because he never was.

Two words: Memory loss.
Xehanort has little memory of his past before Xehanort and what he does "remember", I believe are more like instinct rather than actual memories. Of course, that's only my guess...

From what we know, since DS is MX's apprentice, and has armor similar to Dark Riku's, it would be safe to say that both have the power to summon the armor for a person.

Why do people keep getting this wrong?
Riku received his dark armor from Maleficent before meeting Ansem SoD.

The differences? While XtA has brwon eyes, MX has orange eyes.

MX has yellow, not orange.

There are two things that could have happened, that would reduce his age and lose his memory. The first is my own Birth by Sleep theory, in which it is a ritual in which a person can "sleep" in order to become younger, but must rade in their memories at a price. The other has to do with Kingdom Hearts. Although we have a slight grasp as to what it is, we don't know exactely what it can do. The power of it may be intense enough, that prolonged exposure can cause major side effects. It's possible that both age and memory loss may be one of them.

I still find MX+Terra far more likely...

Considering the information we have so far on him, I'm giving MX a 95% chance that he is XtA.

In my opinion, MX has an almost guaranteed spot in Xehanort's creation.

As we see, XtA is fairly young, most liely in his early 20's, and of course, MX, the one who shares the same name with him is well into his 70's. However, considering the build of the DS, he looks like he could fit the age.

If DS was the same age as Xehanort, then he would be too short, considering Xehanort is about a head taller than DS.

Also, in terms of appearance, it was mentioned how Micky didn't recognize XtA. Maybe DS looks like him, but since only MX could know that, Micky would have no way of knowing who XtA really was.

Or Mickey could be suffering from memory loss like Xehanort is...

The other part though that relates DS to XtA, or more importantly, to Ansem:SoD is the armor that both DS and Riku share. They look awfully alike, but there obvious differences, such as color, emblem, but mor importantly, helmet. Riku doesn't have one, suggesting the armor is not complete. Since we know DS is the apprentice of MX, it's possible he learned the armor summon, but diddn't have time to perfect it to his own armor. As such the armor that Riku wears is an incomplete summoning of the armor.

All that does is link DS and Riku together, since Riku got the dark suit from Maleficent.

With this information, I would give the DS a 35% chance of being XtA, due to the fact that there is not much to go on.

DS has a slim to none chance at being Xehanort...

Thank you...

We have, kinda...

how Apprentice Xehanort is supposedly
a physically weak person which means
that unless there is a physical form change,
he can't simply be Terra or DS since they
are clearly physically strong)

Memory loss...

breaktheice16 said:
I honestly believe Terra will not be Xehanort, just because he does look kinda like him. Nomura would not make it that obvious, there definitely will be a HUGE twist with that. But who knows we could all be wrong. Nor DS or MX might not even be Xehanort.

Nomura made it obvious that Xemnas was going to be the final boss, so saying "Nomura would not make it that obvious" doesn't make that great of an arguement...

metalyoshi9

Yeah, like he could make a huge twist by making Terra Xehanort and throwing off everyone who said it was too obvious to be true.
;P

All I'm saying is...who knows?:E

Awards
Nomura made it obvious that Xemnas was going to be the final boss, so saying "Nomura would not make it that obvious" doesn't make that great of an arguement...

Well, everyone knew the Superior would be the final boss of KH2. But we didn't know his story, we didn't know why the Org. wanted Kingdom Hearts, we didn't know who's nobody he was. And Nomura doesn't make it that obvious. Before KH2, did u know DiZ was the real Ansem? Did you know Sora had a nobody? Did u know Namine was Kairi's nobody? And so on. So you don't know that any of them are Xehanort, and Nomura doesn't always make it obvious. So nobody knows.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
So you don't know that any of them are Xehanort, and Nomura doesn't always make it obvious. So nobody knows.

I never said Nomura always makes it obvious. All I was pointing out is that sometimes he does...
Ergo, saying "Nomura wouldn't make it that obvious" would be a poor argument because he can and sometimes does.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Before KH2, did u know DiZ was the real Ansem?

I need to find the interview where he admits it was retconned. KH1 Ansem was supposed to be the Ansem.

Did you know Sora had a nobody?

If you played the FM, yes.
Ansem Report talking about there being a Being left behind when the Heart becomes a Heartless + Deep Dive showing Roxas Duel Wielding the Oblivion and Oathkeeper = Sora has a "Nobody".

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Demon of Dawn said:
The next part that led some to believe that Terra was XtA, and that was the scene when Xemnas called Aqua's armour "friend", suggesting that it was the side of Terra remebering his friendship with Aqua. However, I would have to disagree with this. It seems more like to me that the when Xemnas called the armour "friend" it was in a sarcastic sense, leading me to think that it would be either DS or MX, in which the use of friend is really for an enemy.

The final part for my scepticism of Terra being XtA is the fact that they llok so alike. I don't know about you, but it seems so anti-climatic that the person that looks so much like XtA is that person. If it did happen, it be the biggest anti-climatic plot since revealing that Darth-Vader is Anakin Skywalker, before the movies that show this. In conclusion, I find so many problems with Terra being XtA, I can't accept him as the answer. From what I've seen, he has a 5% chance of being XtA

If Xemnas had said it in a sarcastic sense then it could mean xehornort could be almost anyone from bbs.
Xion looks like kairi doesnt mean that she is kairis nobody. Roxas look like ven but hes not vens nobody but is ven related.

Dark Soldier

Unlike the other two, we know almost nothing about the DS. We don't know what he looks like, we don't know his intentions, we don't even know his name. The only thing we do know is that he is MX's apprentice, putting him on the list of possible suspects. Since not much is known about him, we cannot compare any similarities or differences. There are however connections to be made.

As we see, XtA is fairly young, most liely in his early 20's, and of course, MX, the one who shares the same name with him is well into his 70's. However, considering the build of the DS, he looks like he could fit the age. Also, in terms of appearance, it was mentioned how Micky didn't recognize XtA. Maybe DS looks like him, but since only MX could know that, Micky would have no way of knowing who XtA really was. As to how he lost his memory though is a mystery, since it could be anywhere from natural occurance, to a bump on the head, to the power of KH. The other part though that relates DS to XtA, or more importantly, to Ansem:SoD is the armor that both DS and Riku share. They look awfully alike, but there obvious differences, such as color, emblem, but mor importantly, helmet. Riku doesn't have one, suggesting the armor is not complete. Since we know DS is the apprentice of MX, it's possible he learned the armor summon, but diddn't have time to perfect it to his own armor. As such the armor that Riku wears is an incomplete summoning of the armor. With this information, I would give the DS a 35% chance of being XtA, due to the fact that there is not much to go on.
Well, there you have it, a detailed report on who could be XtA, and why they could(n't). I also want your opinions on my thoughts, and who you think XtA really is.

DS and riku costume probably doesnt have a relationship. They just probably have the same design.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Xion looks like kairi doesnt mean that she is kairis nobody. Roxas look like ven but hes not vens nobody but is ven related.

I think I love you.

DS and riku costume probably doesnt have a relationship. They just probably have the same design.

I think they do have a relationship, as in they went through the same things/have the same traits that made them have the same designs. That wouldn't much imply a relationship between Riku and DS himself, however, as much as XH and BBS, imo.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Well, everyone knew the Superior would be the final boss of KH2. But we didn't know his story, we didn't know why the Org. wanted Kingdom Hearts

Yes.

The pic released of Xaldin proved it.

, we didn't know who's nobody he was. And Nomura doesn't make it that obvious.

Stuff's only onbious if you're [not you in particular] not a moron.

Before KH2, did u know DiZ was the real Ansem?

Complete retcon.

Did you know Sora had a nobody?

Yes.

Did u know Namine was Kairi's nobody?

Actually, she wasn't. That's a retcon in and of itself.

So you don't know that any of them are Xehanort, and Nomura doesn't always make it obvious. So nobody knows.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that MX is involved in the process of making Xehanort; similar to the way that Ven was involved in the process of Roxas' asthetic appearance.

MasterHearts7762

Nice theory, your effort on this definitely shows.

I would have t agree with you on the whole KH affecting MX thing with his age and memoery. We don't actually know what KH can do just yet, the only thing that we really know for sure is that apparently it can make Nobodies whole people again(hence why the Org. wanted it), but that's just about it. So i would say your deserve a good pat on the back for this here.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
This is totally coming in from left field (I haven't read most of the other posts besides the OP...sorry ;;^_^;;)

I like the idea of maybe Master Xehanort longing for eternal life and using Kingdom Hearts in order to accomplish this. And the Losing his memory due to the occurrence totally makes sense.

I was reading your post and sorta thought, well, Heartless are the pure darkness in a person, right? So since A:SoD is pure darkness, Terra's light would be nonexistent there, right?

And A:SOD's outfit, which is similar to MX's...well, that just is proof. However I hate how what a person wears can correlate with what their heartless or whatever will look like. Meh. Maybe it's just Nomura's way of showing us correlations. I'm sure he doesn't wake up and say

"ooh! I have no idea what to dress Master Xehanort in, but i just LOOOOVED that outfit i threw on Xehanort's Heartless! Oh boy I just gotta re-use that, it's totally cool looking!"
(same goes for Ven, at least in my book.)

Like i said
I flew in from left field =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back