• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why are so many of you begging for the end of KH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lelouch

Because I don't like things being dragged out longer than it needs to. That is why I hope KH3 ends the series. Sonic was great on the Sega Genesis and it started to suck after the Saturn. Mario is beyond stale. FF gets a new cast so that keeps it from being too stale even then they can still become cliche driven. Not that I have a problem cliches. Pokemon should had ended a long time ago. A story like this can only go so far without it getting old.

xgnarmanx

Uh... because I enjoy it. Which is why so many people are discussing it right now.

You all should've know that after KHI was such a humongous success that sequels would be made of it forever. Look at Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy. We will still be playing KH games 15 years from now. Just like we will still be playing Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy, Mario, and Pokemon games 15 years from now. These types of games never end.

all those games are getting stale.... Kh can't go on forever

Final fantasy uses diffrent story,timeline and characters everytime

tenchi ryu

Yea Kh3 needs to be the end.....over milking it and you will get the star wars effect, which some love, but some hate....Kh3 needs to be it, but knowing Nomura we'll probably get a middle game then kh3....but ending the series doesnt mean know more kh game, it just means no more sora and the gang, spinoffs only. the only thing I think thats left to cover from the current story after kh3 is the keyblade war, or that might be a part of kh3...but yea bring in a new cast and new plot, ff it up and then you'll have 15 successful kh games without horrible ongoing plot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back