• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why close it down?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ICECOOL113

Hi I created this thread for the members in charge of Kingdom Hearts forums. I don't know how to ask you people a question so I want to ask here. One of you supervisor closed down my thread Another Famous voice!?!?!?!?!
http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/137482-another-famous-voice.html#post4557928

Now I am aware that there is already a thread for the voice actors in BBS but, my thread was up months before that thread even opened and I find it unfair to see it closed down. I want to please ask if the forum watch members could please open my thread again for the reason for other members to post what voice actor they want in Birth By Sleep in the thread. The thread which was the first of it's kind. I know you are busy but please consider this thread.

Thank you,
ICECOOL113

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
May seem unfair, but why keep two threads open? It's not like you're really getting anything out of it. Threads get closed all the time, it's a normal forum affair so unless it's by mistake you shouldn't complain.

Back