• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why diid MX want KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
It's in the MX Reports. As well as from KH1. Kairi's Grandma's story was essentially a fairy-tale about the Keyblade Wars. At the end, the once united realm was broken into two. If someone were to open Kingdom Hearts, they could make a new world that was essentially how it original was (one realm, all the worlds as one). Etc.

As of yet though, no one has actually opened KH. (Probably how the series as a whole will end)
that doesn't mean all worlds will be one, just that kingdom hearts will create a new world.

as for realms, i'm sure it use to be one until keyblade wars

Allister Rose

French Lover
That's what it says in the reports.

well i found this one...

Xehanort Report 6

There are 3 types of Keyblades; the ones we use, the Keyblades of the Realm of Light, the Keyblades of the Realm of Darkness, and the Keyblade of a person's heart.
The Keyblades of the Realm of Darkness exist within the Realm of Darkness. They are in opposition to the Keyblades of the Realm of Light which we use. Other than the Realm from which they come, there is no difference between these two Keyblades.
Then there is the 3rd type of Keyblade; the Keyblade of a person's heart. This type of Keyblade was born at the time the Realm greatly changed as a result of the war. Because of this fact, it seems as though it is no longer possible to get near Kingdom Hearts without one of these. By gathering the 7 hearts of pure light you can complete the Keyblade of a person's heart and open the door to Kingdom Hearts.
If by chance, one could open the door to Kingdom Hearts, they could theoretically control every world and person

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
When I said "one" I didn't mean they would turn into a giant ball. I just meant they were not separated (which can be taken a number of ways, I suppose.)

But basically, before the Keyblade Wars, there was only one realm that held both Light and Darkness (MX refers to this as "the whole world" which could imply it was one single world, but -shrugs-). But they started fighting over KH and that eventually caused the darkness to overpower everything. The light that remained in the hearts of children created the worlds of today with their barriers. It also split the realm into three (Light, Between, and Darkness).

MX says that if someone was to open KH, a new world (and by world, he means realm) would be created. He says this realm would be how it was before the Keyblade Wars (Light and Darkness existing in a single realm). So basically, opening KH reverts the universe to how it used to be.

MX Report said:
As a boy, I dreamt of the boundary of this realm. A realm no one had yet reached. A realm no one had even seen. The new realm that is created by opening the doors to Kingdom Hearts, the complete realm in which Light and Dark are in equal balance.

Allister Rose

French Lover
When I said "one" I didn't mean they would turn into a giant ball. I just meant they were not separated (which can be taken a number of ways, I suppose.)

But basically, before the Keyblade Wars, there was only one realm that held both Light and Darkness (MX refers to this as "the whole world" which could imply it was one single world, but -shrugs-). But they started fighting over KH and that eventually caused the darkness to overpower everything. The light that remained in the hearts of children created the worlds of today with their barriers. It also split the realm into three (Light, Between, and Darkness).

MX says that if someone was to open KH, a new world (and by world, he means realm) would be created. He says this realm would be how it was before the Keyblade Wars (Light and Darkness existing in a single realm). So basically, opening KH reverts the universe to how it used to be.
so i guess it's more up to interpretation. i thought by rebuilding the worlds, i thought they were already separate

Caxm

SO he wanted to find a realm of balance by finding a new one or by creating more darkness in this realm?

Awards
SO he wanted to find a realm of balance by finding a new one or by creating more darkness in this realm?

Well he wanted Kingdom Hearts so he could recreate the world in his image. Just like XH and Xemnas wanted.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
MX wanted 3 things:

1. Return of the Keyblade War
2. New order of the realms
3. To become a being beyond human

All of this made possible by opening Kingdom Hearts

As for the X-Blade. Think of it like this. The X-Blade was the original way of opening KH. At one time all hearts were full of light, so there couldn't have been princesses of hearts then, so the X-Blade was the only way of opening KH. After darkness was born, the first princess of heart probably came about and they became a second way to access KH.

Basicaly there are 2 ways to open KH. 1 way is the original way, by creating the X-Blade. The second way is by gathering the 7 princesses of heart.

MX used the X-blade plan in BBS, and later on XH used the 7 POH plan in KH1. In KH2 Xemnas collected hearts released from Heartless by Sora's keyblade to form his own artificial KH.

aweomeness96

he wanted a balance of light and dark, and by making another keyblade war, there would be more dark in peoples hearts, thus balancing it.

Dcasd1

he wanted a balance of light and dark, and by making another keyblade war, there would be more dark in peoples hearts, thus balancing it.

i think thats alot of work he should have just absorbed its power and bring the heartless to do all that

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
no he did if terra didn't succumb to the darkness he was going to use aqua

Actually the plan was in case Ventus failed to survive the fusion, Vanitas would extract the light out of Aqua's heart and then fuse with her. In fact, he was right about to do that until Ventus stopped him. But that was Vanitas's plan... not Xehanort's.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Actually the plan was in case Ventus failed to survive the fusion, Vanitas would extract the light out of Aqua's heart and then fuse with her. In fact, he was right about to do that until Ventus stopped him. But that was Vanitas's plan... not Xehanort's.

I thought he was going to just stab her, since Ven said he wasn't going to fight Vanitas, so Vanitas was just giving Ven a reason to fight him.

no he did if terra didn't succumb to the darkness he was going to use aqua

Kill her, that's what I thought MX's plan was, so Terra would completely give into the dark so he could take over his body, and give Ven a reason to fight Vanitas to make the X-Blade. He was never going to use Aqua as a vessel.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
true, but what imeant was MX had a use for everyone. ven/vanitas = xblade. terra = vessel. Master eraqus = train ven so his light could get stronger

Ya, I know what you meant, Aqua was like a backup plan for his plans. If Terra didn't succumb to darkness, then kill her to complete the transition into darkness...that's what I was saying.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Ya, I know what you meant, Aqua was like a backup plan for his plans. If Terra didn't succumb to darkness, then kill her to complete the transition into darkness...that's what I was saying.
the master xehanort reports hints that it's ventus, not aqua. the other way sort of hints Aqua X Terra.

it was Vanitas back up plan to use her as a back up in case ven wasn't strong enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back