• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why does everone assume BBS V2 is the mystery game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Nomura said he was planning to release 2 more games before KH3. KH3D is one of them and BBSV2 or whatever it will be called is most likely the second game he was talking about.

vnnk

Love how there is so few original KH females we can put them in order of who we love the most to who we dislike the most. *hopes for some more Fem characters that can kick ass*

-Alucard-

In a galaxy far far away, next to Burger Town
Ah great, I'm late to the party, as everybody looks like they got freaked up the ass by 13 year old boy with their off topicness.....meh, whatever.

But seriously guys, here's something to think about. Do you really need another game or do you want KH3 to come out sooner. Put it this way, do you want a tiresome spin-off or an actual major game that will help start off a new series? Right, you want KH3. So quit bitching about BBSv2 not being the mystery game.

Besides, what more can we get out of this? What could another game bring out of this? We got Birth by Sleep Volume II that will fill in the plot holes for the series, and Dream Drop Distance is going to continue the story and follow up on Sora and Riku taking the Mark of Mastery, not to mention explore dreams. We don't need anymore games! Its bad enough that the KH series is already seemingly milked to no end with all these extra games, we don't need another game that'll probably explain events that no one gives a shit about or see the same thing AGAIN (I'm looking at you Reocded). Because at this rate, I don't think it's worth another game, with most likely another Final Mix and 5 more games to explain this game further. It's just god damn ridculous.

/rant

Also,

you're funny in a very pathetic in attention-hungry way, ill give u that. i love the stereotypes that 12 year olds (im actually 13) are stupid and ignorant. i have A's in all my classes and my school is the 2nd in the state, so you shouldnt be making fun of me. (not that you're insults are actually good and are offending me anyway)
Maybe I don't feel like typing in correct grammar on the internet, but here are you satisfied? You're funny, we're from different countries, you wouldn't know the level of difficulty in grades in california if it hit you in the face. I'd love to see you make it in Stanford too while you're trash talking.

LOL All A's in your classes? You don't even know the difference between your and you're. I assume that you're being an attention whore at this point.

2nd school in state huh? Isn't California ranked 49th in Education? Yeah, I really don't think you're that smart, or bright for that matter.

You're not very good at English, are you? Because even I know how to capitalize the first letter of my own state. That's pretty sad, buddy. Seriously I'm using my phone and I can still use basic grammar.

Oh no, Stanford! It's so hard! /sarcasm. Yeah, uh you're in middle school. I can't tell you how easy middle school was easy for me. Try high school, you'll learn the true meaning the difficulty.

I'm sorry if I'm off topic to rant you out, but you are just ridculous. Thinking that you're all brains, but you're just an ignorant fool, lost in his own words. It's quite a shame, actually.

:)

SRKxTAVxRAX

LOL All A's in your classes? You don't even know the difference between your and you're. I assume that you're being an attention whore at this point.

2nd school in state huh? Isn't California ranked 49th in Education? Yeah, I really don't think you're that smart, or bright for that matter.

You're not very good at English, are you? Because even I know how to capitalize the first letter of my own state. That's pretty sad, buddy. Seriously I'm using my phone and I can still use basic grammar.

Oh no, Stanford! It's so hard! /sarcasm. Yeah, uh you're in middle school. I can't tell you how easy middle school was easy for me. Try high school, you'll learn the true meaning the difficulty.

I'm sorry if I'm off topic to rant you out, but you are just ridculous. Thinking that you're all brains, but you're just an ignorant fool, lost in his own words. It's quite a shame, actually.

:)
Really? Did you have to bring that back just after it got buried a page? >.<
Nobody is perfect guys. Who cares how someone types. I don't see why you had to bring that post back up here. Who cares if he didn't capitalize "California". You made a typo and misspelled Ridiculous as well, I bold/underlined them for you. This isn't English class guys..
Can we just talk about Kingdom Hearts please?

I hate how we have to go through so many posts just to find the helpful replies in pretty much all of these threads now. -.-

vnnk

Why are people trollin ? why cant people just come on a game forum and talk about the game instead of acting childish and insulting each other ? Who gives a damn if your Intelligent we are here to talk about some vidya games.

SRKxTAVxRAX

Why are people trollin ? why cant people just come on a game forum and talk about the game instead of acting childish and insulting each other ? Who gives a damn if your Intelligent we are here to talk about some vidya games.
Think I ninja'd you ;) But agreed.

Anyway. I still believe BBSv2 is the mystery game. And I think discussing it is unpreventable at this point. :p

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Bitching around really is like kindergarten, why can't this be handled in a civilized manner?
And if it's really necessary to exchange insults, it should be done via PM, not fill out threads.

Anyway. I still believe BBSv2 is the mystery game. And I think discussing it is unpreventable at this point. :p

I actually see no reason why BBS v2 shouldn't be the mystery game. Just because Nomura didn't spill out on a silver platter that it is?
It's not as if Nomura is pulling out a new KH game everytime he goes public. Square as also other game series and not every unannonced game is a KH Title.
Besides, if we consider that they're already working on two titles (3D and BBS v2) and FF Versus XIII is making some steadily progress now the main KH team may start on KH III once Versus is mostly done.

And to be honest, I would want them to really concentrate on the three titles that are already announced instead of adding a fourth to the list.
If I remember that KH I and II only had 1 Title between them and now II and III have like what, 5? The chain of bridge games has to end somewhere...

SRKxTAVxRAX

Bitching around really is like kindergarten, why can't this be handled in a civilized manner?
And if it's really necessary to exchange insults, it should be done via PM, not fill out threads.

I actually see no reason why BBS v2 shouldn't be the mystery game. Just because Nomura didn't spill out on a silver platter that it is?
It's not as if Nomura is pulling out a new KH game everytime he goes public. Square as also other game series and not every unannonced game is a KH Title.
Besides, if we consider that they're already working on two titles (3D and BBS v2) and FF Versus XIII is making some steadily progress now the main KH team may start on KH III once Versus is mostly done.

And to be honest, I would want them to really concentrate on the three titles that are already announced instead of adding a fourth to the list.
If I remember that KH I and II only had 1 Title between them and now II and III have like what, 5? The chain of bridge games has to end somewhere...
Yeah. Hmm well lets see, Nomura has 3 teams for making the KH series, right?
His main team is working on Versus. And than we have H.A.N.D and the Oska team. 3 teams, 3 titles to come, I can see a good orderly fit starting there. They could very well be working on BBSv2 at the moment, since there is in fact a team "free" as far as we know, Right?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
His main team is working on Versus. And than we have H.A.N.D and the Oska team. 3 teams, 3 titles to come, I can see a good orderly fit starting there. They could very well be working on BBSv2 at the moment, since there is in fact a team "free" as far as we know, Right?

As far as I know, yes...the main team is out of the picture as long as Versus isn't finished.
H.A.N.D should then be logically charged with 3D (as it's for Nintendo) so the Osaka Team would be at BBS v2, which makes sense as they also did the first BBS.

vnnk

In all honesty from what we have seen in the Secret ending the game looks as if it can be finished quite soon. I mean assuming they use the same System from BBS. But then again if they are working on different playable characters it could be some time :\

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
As far as I know, yes...the main team is out of the picture as long as Versus isn't finished.
H.A.N.D should then be logically charged with 3D (as it's for Nintendo) so the Osaka Team would be at BBS v2, which makes sense as they also did the first BBS.

Waaiiitt... Versus isn't finish yet? xD

SRKxTAVxRAX

Yeah, thats what I was figuring as well. Theres hope afterall.. Don't feel like waiting til 2013 for BBSv2, but sadly, thats how I think its going to turn out.
Nomura said one game a year, Which probably means Japan will get 3D this year, we'll get it at the beginning of next year, Japan will get BBSv2 next year, and than we'll get it early 2013. :|

In all honesty from what we have seen in the Secret ending the game looks as if it can be finished quite soon. I mean assuming they use the same System from BBS. But then again if they are working on different playable characters it could be some time :\

Possibly but theres also the fact that it could be on a different system. PSP2 and such. Which would take alot of time.
Waaiiitt... Versus isn't finish yet? xD
Unfortunately not.

vnnk

Possibly but theres also the fact that it could be on a different system. PSP2 and such. Which would take alot of time.

I honestly don't think it will be on the psp 2 i mean just look at the SE dose it look like i could be on the psp2 ? Plus we dont even know if the psp2 will be released any time soon. But then again i dont know for a fact and could be talking rubbish.

SRKxTAVxRAX

I honestly don't think it will be on the psp 2 i mean just look at the SE dose it look like i could be on the psp2 ? Plus we dont even know if the psp2 will be released any time soon. But then again i dont know for a fact and could be talking rubbish.
PSP2 will be released in time for the holidays this year. So unless BBS2 is released before around November 2011, theres a chance it will be on the PSP2 since it will be out by than and Square has a way of releasing on the new systems.
If they released BBSv2 whole the PSP2 was out, that'd be like releasing KH3 on the PS2 while PS3 is out, you know?
I'm crossing my fingers that its released on the PSP though, don't feel like buying the PSP2 right away, rather wait a year til price drops -.-

-Alucard-

In a galaxy far far away, next to Burger Town
Really? Did you have to bring that back just after it got buried a page? >.<
Nobody is perfect guys. Who cares how someone types. I don't see why you had to bring that post back up here. Who cares if he didn't capitalize "California". You made a typo and misspelled Ridiculous as well, I bold/underlined them for you. This isn't English class guys..
Can we just talk about Kingdom Hearts please?

I hate how we have to go through so many posts just to find the helpful replies in pretty much all of these threads now. -.-

The OP wanted to be a moron and I felt like stating my opinion thank you very much. But I hate how I would have to go through pages of this as well because no one can't seem to talk and stay on the topic at hand, like what I see above? A case of irony and hypocritical, isn't it? owo

Anyways, I still think there's no point in trying to argue about another game. Really, I can't think off any other things Nomura can throw at us. We're already getting the plot holes filled and an actual advancement to the plot with Sora and Riku taking the Mark of Mastery. I don't know what else we could get. There's no use in creating another game. After BBSv2 and DDD, KH3 should come....well after Verses XIII but you know.

Although I do remember him saying he might get a chance to make another game for the Wii if he had time. I guess that could be the mystery game, if he decided to create it though. I wouldn't be surprised if that ended up being the 10th Anniversary for KH.

vnnk

People just want a wii KH game so they can go " I HAZ A KEYBLADE DERP WATCH ME USE TEH POWER OF DARKNESS TO PWN YOU!!!"

And that is just what i think about this.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wait, did I tell OP how to close this thread? Why hasn't he when he has repeatedly said he want to close this thread. o_o

Anyways, off topic but

tumblr_lg1wnkRfeM1qb4odlo1_400.jpg

We already know we have two more games. Those two games are 3D and mystery game that is 95% sure to be BBSv2. We have enough teams within the entire KH project to work on about four games at once. We have h.a.n.d. who does the Nintendo games and who are probably the ones working on 3D. We have the Tokyo team which is working on Versus XIII, then there is the Osaka team that is most likely working on the mystery game that is 95% sure to be BBSv2.

And no, we do not need a Wii game after we have had every game in this series on six systems! PS2, GBA, PSP, DS, cellphone, 3DS. And with KH3's looming development, it will most likely end up on the PS3. That makes seven systems for about eight games. O_O Let's save the Wii for the next saga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back