• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why does Xemnas not have the Sitar?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Larxene#12

Website
www.myspace.com
ok thats ENOUGH! he only has the weapons of the org. members that died in KH2....why he doesn't have a sytar only Squenix knows why....and plus it would look dumb for a kool looking boss to stand up and start jamming with the sytar thats would be LAME so ok i answered your question

P.S. LARXENE WILL COME BACK I SWEAR IT!!!!!

~rabbid fan boy~

bluevendetta64

Website
bluevendetta64.1up.com
Dawning Twilight said:
er i meant argh i'm not sure lol XD.......ok perhaps reshaping what i said....what i meant to say or rather ask was wasn't he the one who gave them their weapons?

Thats a good question. I dont think so though. I think their weapons are a reflection of their innerselfs or perhaps shadows of what they once were. Either way I doubt he gave them their weapons because Roxas wielded The Oathkeeper and Oblivion which were created out of his memories of his past life as Sora.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
remember back in CoM how Marluxia suggested that they get Xemnas involved in the conflict of power over Castle Oblivion and Vexen begged him not to do that. I was refering to that scene and my reasoning is that maybe he had those weapons of the Organization members all along but never used them which would explain why Vexen feared Xemnas so much....

bluevendetta64

Website
bluevendetta64.1up.com
Dawning Twilight said:
remember back in CoM how Marluxia suggested that they get Xemnas involved in the conflict of power over Castle Oblivion and Vexen begged him not to do that. I was refering to that scene and my reasoning is that maybe he had those weapons of the Organization members all along but never used them which would explain why Vexen feared Xemnas so much....

Possible. But I figure that it was simply because he is extremely powerful and literally controls all of the nobodys. You could be right though. Perhaps it could be that he knew more about their powers than all the others did

bluevendetta64

Website
bluevendetta64.1up.com
Dawning Twilight said:
Vexen wasn't afraid for no reason after all.... and the reports also back that up

Whats interesting though is even with the knowledge Vexen had still went on with trying to control the power of the keyblades threw Riku Replica and Sora. Perhaps he knew more about the keyblades as well. I wondr where they found all this information out lol

bluevendetta64

Website
bluevendetta64.1up.com
Dawning Twilight said:
when did he try to control the keyblade? and Riku Replica didn't have a keyblade did he?

That is why Marluxia wanted Sora because the keyblade. Also, Riku is a keyblade wielder and even though he didn't have one at the time Vexen probably figured if his replica could become Riku, he could eventually get the keyblade as well AND then he would have the power to over throw Xemnas

bluevendetta64

Website
bluevendetta64.1up.com
Dawning Twilight said:
hmm very true nice thinking ahead there..... hmm but Vexen wasn't on the same side as Marluxia until the end when he was forced to join him so how did he help control the keyblade?

He wasn't on the same side as Marluxia but he was working with him. He was using Sora to test the Riku Replica and also I think Vexen figured if he played both sides, if Marluxia won he would be on is side to overthrow Xemnas. With the knowledge he had, I think he was counting on him to lose to Sora.

Remember though, they led Sora there but none of them knew Riku would be there. That is why Vexen came to Lexaues and Zexion stating he had a new plan because Riku showed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back