• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why is this important?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
I remember reading, when Steamboat Willie World was first known, it sais it was a very important world and something important would happen there. What do you think this could be and what is so special about the world?

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
hmm good question...i think it has somethin to do with the fact that the other nonsteamboat willie pete is in the world and wasnt it where light was first discovered or somethin like that

zerokool

simethin will be revealed there it's very important. I think Mickey will tell u somethin there

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I think cuz Mickey's in there, but question: SW was all no words and just music, how do you think it'll be in the game? all music and no words like the cartoon?

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Yeah, I think that's possible, maybe sora and co. will witness how Mickey got it and Sora will understand stuffs....

waluigi1

I think there are three really important worlds...One of light (Steamboat Willie and/or Disney Castle), one of twilight (Twilight Town), and one of darkness (Deep Dive City)...but that is just my theory...

distanthearts

It seems really important just because Steamboat Willie was more or less the beginning of Disney. Sort of what spawned the entire thing. Know what I mean? It's like 'this is the place where it all began'

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
LoyalSubject said:
hmm good question...i think it has somethin to do with the fact that the other nonsteamboat willie pete is in the world and wasnt it where light was first discovered or somethin like that

^^Agreed. But I wouldn't be completely sure with that, wait for more info that is yet to come.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Ahh exactly what I was about to say Libra. This is a key point because this symbolizes the first time Mickey and Pete met and became enemies I suppose *I havent watch Steamboat Willie in a long while*. This world may show us why Pete is making such a sudden appearance in the game and what his motives may be. This is just what I think of the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back