• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Isnt Neverland In KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What Would You Prefer?

• Pirates Of The Carribean

Votes: 27 90.0%
  • Neveland

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartless_matenk

Why Isnt It?

i thought because it has PotC on it and the same heartless will be in both worlds as pirates and it would be a bit boring.

but has it been officially said why

--sorry if this has already been said, but in kinda new--

dejah

:|
that's prolly why...

but i think Neverland is over. lol.. i mean as in, moving on to the next world... peter still is a summon tho..

adventchildkiori

Noruma said he wanted to create one element for each world, Having POTC and Neverland would be 2 uh... Piratie elements.

Heartless_matenk

adventchildkiori said:
Noruma said he wanted to create one element for each world, Having POTC and Neverland would be 2 uh... Piratie elements.
thats what i thought, so i was right for once. YAY
:D IM SO HAPPY :D
Anyway, did anyone really like Neverland, i only liked it because you can fly.
and PotC is my fav film ever and im so happy that its on.

what do you prefer, Neverland or PotC

Last edited:

AinzX

I've been wondering why as well? Could be that if they were to recreate the world it would be too big, or it may not fit in with the rest of the storyline(s). Then again Captain Hook was part of the villain group along with returning members Jafar, Oogie Boogie, Ursala and Malifecent - so why isn't he coming back?

dejah

:|
lol.. i'm voting for PotC because it's something Johnny!!

aha..

nah.. i want to explore something new.

devilsTrinity

think about this in the last kh all the worlds where pretty cartoonish now that this is gonna have people renders what do you think the heartless are gonna look like still cartoony or more reallistic? i personally think that cartoony heartless would look dumb in a realistic render of potc

Last edited:

Chronos_20

i relly didnt like Neverland that much but it was a fun world in some parts and it had phantom...but i think POTC will be more innovative

D

Dexter

When nomura said neverlad wont be returnig i said nooooooooo, but then i remberd somthin nomura also said that lion king wont be in kh2 but it was in kh2. I think nomura is sayin this shitz b/c he wants us to be off guard. Anyway neverland had many reasons to retun.

-Lost boyz
-Indians
-Mermaids
-A rematch with captain hook
-Explore the whole ilands
-Resue the indian from the cave

Yeah it really strange why neveland wont be returning?
And b/c both world take place in england means nothn!...you here....me nothin=....!!!!!!

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
rpg master said:
Yeah it really strange why neveland wont be returning?
And b/c both world take place in england means nothn!...you here....me nothin=....!!!!!!

Yes, I here you. It wouldn't be feasible, because Neverland/London is a place convinently located on a map, whereas the Carribean is as well, and both can't be in the same game, because they are suppose to be from two different eras in time. D:

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I think it was cut because of the connection between it and the MJ trails... Though they could have used the actual ISLAND instead of Hookers boat.

Dark_Mistress001

MyInnerFred said:
Though they could have used the actual ISLAND instead of Hookers boat.

Yeah. It would have been nice to have actually gone to Neverland and not Captian Hook's ship. I say POTC because Neverland was only good for flying as most of you said.

Lunar Knight

American Person
adventchildkiori said:

I thought about that too. I would think it would be a waste of a world to have 2 of the same type of a place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back