• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why the heck cant i find a green card >:(

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans4

ive been fighting heartless for the past half an hour on destiny islands trying to fine ONE green card to open a door :23: why the heck am i only getting red and blue cards? even in rulete rooms i only get to choose between red and blue....is there any special trick to getting them or should i just keep fighting?

im playing re-com btw :p

keybladealex

Most of the time when I need a card of a certain color (Green) I make a green card room. Unfortunately, this won't work for you, but keep on trying by going to a lower floor and stockpile :lol: what you get. Hope that works.

Lifes.Lover- I think Hans4 was talking about map cards not deck cards.

C

Crazium

What you need to do is go back to an old world like Traverse Town. The worlds near the top of the castle contain absolutely no green cards. Also this needs to go in the Re: CoM section, this section is for the GBA CoM

And don't listen to Lifes.Lover because his post made no sense..

thedairyfairy

I think it is because in that world, donald and goofy aren't with you. Or you just don't get them at destiny islands. I had the same problem, so I went to traverse town and just got some greens.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
And don't listen to Lifes.Lover because his post made no sense..

By the way...Lifes.Lover is a Girl...
And did you check to see if you had the maximum amount of map cards? It might be full and preventing you from getting green cards. If not, go back to a previous world and start fighting there, although every world should be able to give you green cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back