• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why was terra watching sora and riku?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
I'm not really following on what you guys are saying here. Prehaps he just saw Sora and Riku as best friends. And felt something as a connection between him and Ven. Their both friends right?

DO XIII

The point is that any scene they include in a trailer has to be important, even if we can't immediately see why. We can be pretty sure that Sora and Riku aren't just a couple kids Terra happened to see, with no connection to him at all, just because this shot was in the trailer.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I've got a theory that the name "Xehanort" is actually a title that has alot of power that comes with it. the problem is each Xehanort must pick their replacement. IF Terra is/will be Xehanort, he could be looking for his replacement (AKA Riku)

A

Azrael

He was probably merely observing Riku seeing great potential in him by his own standards and saw Sora nothing more than a weakling. BBS will reveal all once the Nips get it

O

Oblivious Keys

Dude, Terra is the xehanort from kingdom hearts. He looks exactly like him only with brown hair. After the BBS battle, he looses his memory.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
cool and yeah i guess it is too ealry to guess what its all about, but still fun to speculate. anyways cant wait till it comes out ^_^

bwyu

i think terra want to see sora and riku n destiny island because he want to see who will the choosen wielder

Awards
Because he's getting information on them, stalking them, plotting their murder. Then he'll sell their bone marrow for crack money.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Dude that's dark and a bit emo. But I really don't see the concepte of Terra keeping an eye on a few kids. When he's suppose to be fighting Master Xeharnort. I'm mean WTF, why watch two kids that won't be a threat to him in another ten years or so.

Awards
Dude that's dark and a bit emo. But I really don't see the concepte of Terra keeping an eye on a few kids. When he's suppose to be fighting Master Xeharnort. I'm mean WTF, why watch two kids that won't be a threat to him in another ten years or so.

Why is it emo? Do emo's sell children's bone marrow for crack money?

Stereotype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back