• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why would the KH controls be hard for the Wii?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Woild motion controls be hard with KH?

• Yes

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • No

Votes: 23 54.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I'm not wanting to buy a PS3.

Neither am I, but I'd probably end up buying one to play FFXIII, Versus, and DMC4...

And anyway: the controls probably wouldn't be that hard, I'm wagering. I mean, if Zelda worked, KH can work. It'd just need a little bit of adaptation.

Destination

a Wii KH game? that would be extremly fun, but I bet the commands would be hard getting used too, or something like that.

I wonder how many new characters they'll put in there KH2 game.

kh is ba

It shouldn't come out on ps3 because have you noticed that a game comes out for the 360 then a month or two later for the ps3 well thats because it takes more time to make it on the ps3 and I heard it is a lot more difficult than making a game for the wii or the 360.

osmshowkh

Website
www.freewebs.com
Well also no one has a ps3 so it gives noruma more of an intent to put it on something else. Then you could consider the xbox but all the games on the xbox are shooting games and thats all everyone plays. Then on the wii you have games like Zelda that sold so fast it wasnt even funny. So wii is the best bet for kh3 I mean if you want to sell it a lot.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i wouldn't mind having kingdom hearts on the wii as long as they keep the right amount of final fantasy characters and disney. the heartless should look more like monsters from final fantasy or kingdom hearts one. kingdom hearts two had some umm... (lack of a better term) childish looking heartless. a dog, a car, bats, etc.

kh is ba

Yeah you're right they needed better ones and I think the game would be a little like zelda and would sell like hot cakes. Maybe it wouldn't be quite like zelda and sell more of the game than actual wii consoles lol.

Sorikux

If KH3 is on the Wii they need to port KH1 and 2 also. Maybe KH1 and 2 in one bundle for $50. Even better the FM versions. So the rumors would be true...but on the Wii instead of PS2.

Shadowysights

Screw that action
Awards
i have a wii but i would rather sit down and or lay down and play then be flailing around looking lik,e im havein a seizure and if your sick do u really wanna play a wii id think so

Now see....they could make it conpaltible with the GCN and classic controller also.

Also....even the moving would be ethier.

If KH3 is on the Wii they need to port KH1 and 2 also. Maybe KH1 and 2 in one bundle for $50. Even better the FM versions. So the rumors would be true...but on the Wii instead of PS2.

Huh? This is about controls not "If it was on this system they should...."

Squ@ll

^^ Yeah and anyways it's not worth buying just yet...there r no good games on it yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back