• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will Re:Chain of Memories Hit Europe?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will Re: Chain of Memories be released European?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Re: Will there be an European Re: Chain of Memories [CONFIRMED]

Why would you not just post this in your more active thread with basically the same thread title.... /headslap

Also, that's exactly what they said about Re:CoM for America and look what happened. Just be patient. The sales in America may decide the fate of a European Re:CoM so just hope that your fellow KH fans in America purchase the game. I know I am.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

Also, that's exactly what they said about Re:CoM for America and look what happened. Just be patient. The sales in America may decide the fate of a European Re:CoM so just hope that your fellow KH fans in America purchase the game. I know I am.

Keep buying, America! I want that game!

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com

Keep buying, America! I want that game!

LOL, I saw it in a Target today, and I was almost like a child at the window to a candy shop. My face and hands were practically up against the glass, drooling at it. I'm pathetic. I wanted so badly to go to an employee and get the game out and buy it, but I just can't. I can't afford it, so I'm goin' to get it as a present, hopefully, if my not-so-subtle hints worked. :D I'm sure there'll be a lot of people buying, though, so look for it. There was only one left in the case when I went.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

LOL, I saw it in a Target today, and I was almost like a child at the window to a candy shop. My face and hands were practically up against the glass, drooling at it. I'm pathetic. I wanted so badly to go to an employee and get the game out and buy it, but I just can't. I can't afford it, so I'm goin' to get it as a present, hopefully, if my not-so-subtle hints worked. :D I'm sure there'll be a lot of people buying, though, so look for it. There was only one left in the case when I went.

Heh, I would have done the same thing... *drools already*
Glad to hear, that it's almost sold out. :D

If still nothing happens, I'm going to make an address about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back