• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will we find out more about Kairi's Grandmother?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SorasTwilight

Website
www.youravon.com
well idk im jst sayin. i mean yea maybe the mayor and sora's mom would come possibly in kh3. But i dont think nomura wants to focus on DI so much. I mean yes it played a part in kh1 and re:com, but I dont think players would need to go into soras life XD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
the princesses are supposed to be pure of heart, but ariel gives anything for what she wants, and alice is just a brat...didnt strike me as princesses, besides, i dont see how time constraints had anything to do with it

Like I said, I don't even remember why Ariel was removed. Can't really find the reason why either, but someone on this forum probably nows.

well idk im jst sayin. i mean yea maybe the mayor and sora's mom would come possibly in kh3. But i dont think nomura wants to focus on DI so much. I mean yes it played a part in kh1 and re:com, but I dont think players would need to go into soras life XD

Exactly why these people were only mentioned once.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Aerial was removed because there are scenes in Hollow Bastion of the princesses standing around and stuff. Obviously they'd have to find some way to incorporate an improbably placed swimming pool everywhere or else she'd be screwed. Wasn't that the reason?

RikusApprentice

If u look very closely, Im in the corner of the sc
Okay I think that Ariel wasn't chosen as a PoH because of one slight detail..... She has darkness in her heart!! I mean she lusted to see the outside world and then she stole the most precious item from her own father and dealt it to an evil being (Ursula). Wouldn't you think that if she was a BWHOPL she could recognize the darkness in someone elses heart. And the fact that she could only live under water didn't help either.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah but if they made the Little Mermaid story advance to the legs point before that part of KH1, then they couldn't have left more plot for Kh2, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back