• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

World lenghts.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyKilla

hey, i guess weve all seen the American kh2 site monkeybutt showed us but well..When they gave us the introduction to the worlds it seems like the worlds arent going to be very long...And the site made me think that the game would definatly be rated E...So lets hear your opinions.:confused:

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
the site has nothing to do with the world lengths at all, it is just summarizing the world and what happens and all, and what u have to do there. as for the e rating, i have no idea

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hmm, I think it might be e10+ but does it really matter?

Also, each world is longer then the world's in KHI, so no worries there.

Vzam

Bronze Member
well who cares, because the worlds are gunna be bigger. If it takes 80 hours to beat this game, you know its gunna be big...

hooded_twilight0

I'm with monkeybutt, who cares what the rating is? unless it's rated e10+, you're like 8 and you have really strict parents. and as for world lengths, they should be longer and most likely more complex, but I just know they had better not be shorter or I'd have to go over to Square-Eenix and kick all of their asses.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back