• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

World of Ruin: KH RP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sand_drew

The endless expanse of nothingness greeted Jana the moment she exited form the innards of the former Organization base and stepped out on to the balcony. Her blue eyes scanned the buildings of the strange, dark sprawling mas sof a city below, occaisonally shifting to the shadows of the void beyond. "And to think with all of this at their disposal, they still lost" Her voice was soft and filled with wonderment, she spoke barely above a whisper, but still someone heard her. "The Keyblade was against them, they couldn't win" The speaker was a commander of the Puppeteers, Raxja Maine. He was taller and by many years Jana's senior in age but in matter of ranks she still towered above him.

'They had one of their own who could and did wield a keyblade as well" she spoke slowly, thinking carefully about her words. "Not when he came, by that time Roxas had returned to him" Raxja smiled slightly, a hint of smugness in his smile. "Regardless, they had superior forces and strength in the first place and I didn't think I asked your opinion, Raxja" Her tone was condescending and every word dripped with menace. "I apologize Mistress" He bowed and turning returned to the inside of the castle, Jana following soon after to issue orders.

As she strode along her black ponytails swinging freely, she ran through the assignments again in her head.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Arthia grinned, swinging his gun up to fire another round at the armored form of his opponent, a bolt of lightning firing from the barrel of the strange steam spitting weapon. His opponent Maria Lord twisted her hand and summoned a barrier of pure stone, before pushing forward causing the newly created barricade to surge towards Mendex. Laughing, the leader of the Magician's Allegiance swung his weapon towards the ground, releasing a burst of air to propel himself over the wall before conjuring several meteors to strike Maria from above.

The armored girl, leapt backwards using her magic to propel herself away from the meteors, right into a patch of magical flame created by Mendex. "DAMN!!!" She swore loudly as the armor vanished along with the flames and everything else. "Good try, Maria, but you can't win, not now" He was standing above her and extended a hand to help her to her feet. "I CAN win, i know I can" she muttered as she took his hand.

"Not now you can't, practice makes perfect"

"I guess" She conceded. Mendex nodded "Now come, we must begin searching for this artifact"

With that he strode away up the steps from the makeshift training room in the Heartless Manufactory of Hollow Bastion. Thank god, it was no longer working.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
The day at the Olympus Colosseum couldn't have been any more pleasant. The weather was fairly warm, and a gentle breeze graced the world every now and then. A mass of cheering could be heard from inside the Colosseum. The people always enjoyed the fights, and now that Hades was kept well at bay, there was no reason to fear interference.

But the excitement and revelry were not of interest to Zhen Qiao Lin. The daughter of Zhen Liang felt that these days were best spent in meditation. And meditate is exactly what she did. She had situated herself in the shade of an olive tree, that she had planted in the front courtyard, and had fallen into somewhat of a trance.

But still, her senses remained active. and she could feel everything around her. As she was about to go into a deeper meditation, she felt a strange, but familiar spirit. She opened her eyes, and saw before her an elderly man, with long flowing white hair, and a beard to match it. Qiao recognized this man immediately, and fell into a bow, but quickly sprung back up and embraced the man.

"Lord Zuo Ci!" she said, crying happily. "I haven't seen you in two years! Where have you been?"

Zuo Ci starred at her for a moment, and explained. "I've been almost as busy as you and the Allegiance have. The heartless don't destroy themselves you know."

Qiao smiled weakly at her old teacher. "You've got a good point Lord Zuo Ci."

"As much as I'd love to stay longer, I'm afraid I must be going." Zuo Ci turned his back to Qiao.

"But you've only just gotten here," begged Qiao, "can't you stay just a bit longer?"

"I'm sorry, but I cannot. I have to meet with Artia Mendex. He and I are old friends, and I've not spoken with him in nearly ten years!" he looked back and added, "happy birthday by the way," and just as quickly as he had appeared, he vanished.

Qiao was a bit disappointed at her teacher's sudden departure, but found some consolation in the fact that he had remembered that it was her birthday. At least HE remembered it, unlike Zae. I wonder where he is anyway. Probably in the Colosseum, watching the fight, or fighting.

At that moment, the lobby doors opened, and a mass of people swarmed out, many still talking about the fight they had just witnessed. Qiao scanned the crowd to see if Zae was among it.

High above a battle torn world flew two angels: Ulyctecles and his sister Medea. They just finished battling on this world, and had, without any aid, lay waste to it in a matter of hours. Below them was a mass of dead or dying bodies, and spears stuck up from the ground. Medea, taking absolute joy in the sight of such carnage, was flying in loops around her brother, who was not to be caught with such foolishness.

"This is no game Medea, it's serious work."

"Oh brother, you need to lighten up, and have more fun like me. After all, you've got to enjoy what you do." Medea looked to the ground and saw a young man trying to limp his way for help. Putting on her most playful smile, she swooped down, and grabbed the man under his arms, and carried him into the sky with her.

"Put me down!" the man yelled, trying to wriggle out of Medea's hands.

"Oh, if you say so love," she said, giggling a bit. She let go of the man, who fell some hundred feet. The sound of flesh meeting blade told Medea that he had been impaled on a spear head.

Soon after, Ulyctecles signaled a landing, and the two touched down on the edge of the battle field on which they had slaughtered thousands. The trench coats they had worn were untouched, and the two threw the coats on to cover their wings. They did this, because their leader, Jana, was still unaware that they were in fact angels. She was also unaware that they had their own agenda.

Ulyctecles created a portal through which they took to the World that never was, appearing in the castle, just within their leaders view.

Gifford Nisco walked into his office from the bustling center of the city sized building that was the Refugee Sanctum HQ. His black furred hound/wolf Novu trotted at his side. He walked to his desk, flipping up his laptop, and was greeted by a welcome message from Larson, his head engineer. It said that the World Ship was nearly complete.

The World Ship was Giff's foremost project. It's completion meant that the Sanctum's entire population could live together on board a mobile vessel, that could be easily defended from the Heartless. It would be the one accomplishment that set him apart from his father, Howard Nisco.

Nisco sat down in his armchair in the corner of the room. Novu curled up next to the chair in his dog bed. From his pocket, Giff pulled out a small microphone, and spoke through it, as he did, he could hear his voice through the intercom outside.

"The World Ship is nearing completion, we will soon be ready to board the ship. Ross, come to my office ASAP." He turned the mic off, and put it back in his pocket, and lied back in his chair. He looked into the mirror on his wall, and realized that his bionic eyes gave him a very sinister look. But this didn't bother him much. The Refugees understood that he was a kind hearted leader, who had his ego well in check. He looked away from the mirror, and reached down to pet Novu.

Last edited:

UltraVen

Zae-Rio was in the top of one of the rows at Olympus Colosseum.He stared down at the arena and kept looking.

"That fight was so boring." said Zae as he stood up to leave

Suddenly he found Zhen trying to look for him

"Ah finally I could give Zhen her present." said Zae as he put on his magic gloves.Zae stopped the time and while Zhen stood there he gave the gift to her.It was a medallion with a dragon on it signifying that it came from the land of dragons.He left the colosseum and started the time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jason was at the top of the Puppetteers base.He was looking at the moon.

"Hmph.Jana is doing nothing to help out this organization.I could do better if I was captain and not her."

He left the top and went to his room inside.He found his sword inside and starting practicing with it.Jason cut everything in is room and laughed.He left his room and met with Jana outside.

Last edited:

Jolteon

The cutest Jolteon EVA :3
Watchig the lightning bolts dance in the sky...
Glaciers were around the plain dirt battlefield in Olympus Colloseum. Carlos was training with a few other people,tring to prove and extend their skills. Carlos had the upper hand due to the glaciers. "Alright! Time to end this boy!" Said the warrior. The man charged and tried to strike. Carlos summoned a water flow and bounced it off the pillars of ice,eventually hitting the man. Carlos then drew out his pole and disarmed his oppentent,"Hey not bad,but don't pell-mell into the oppenent like that." Carlos put back his weapon and extended his hand. "Come on,let's take a break." The warrior smiled and took his hand and got up. "Well played,I can see why the Allegiance took you in." Carlos smiled and walked back into the waiting room.

"So do I advance to the next round or what?" asked Carlos. The tournament organizer and score keeper conversed for a minute. "Yes you do. Take a ten minute break ok? Then the next round will start." Carlos bowed to them and sat down. "Hmmm I wonder if I'll face one of my Comrades,I wanna see what kind of power they wield..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ross was veiwing the progress of this ship leader Giff wanted built. "Wow,such a humungous vessel... I wonder how long it'll take to complete.." he whispered to himself. Ross walked his way down to see if they needed any assistance. One of the workers spotted him and waved him over. "HEY! Ross,due me a favor and jump up here and wire up the oxygen tank." Ross nodded and leapt onto the roof with ease. "Were is it?" "It's gonna be to your left,and the hatch is a little difficult to open." Ross spotted the hatch and easily opened it. "I thought you said it was hard!Haha anyways throw up a blow torch and a protective visior" The worker did what Ross had asked and went to work.

It took about an hour for Ross to finish up. "Alright Rick! That should do it!" Rick climbed up and looked over the work. "Great job now we'll see how it works--" The World Ship is nearing completion, we will soon be ready to board the ship. Ross, come to my office ASAP." The loud speaker interupted. "Aye Ross that was leader Giff,you better go see what he wants." Rick ordered. Ross jumped down and headed towards the office.

Ross firmly knocked on the door when he arrived. "Ummm leader Gifford Nisco,may I come in?"

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Qiao felt as though she had spaced out for a second, and when she was back in her right mind, she was holding a medallion encrusted with a dragon. He didn't have to freeze time to give this to me, she thought, as a small tear ran down her cheek. She ran out of the Colosseum, and saw Zae walking away.

From her robes, she pulled out a blade like object which, at the flick of her wrist, unfolded to reveal a large, beautifully decorated fan. Qiao swept the fan in towards herself, creating a strong wind that pulled Zae back in her direction.

Giff had retreated from his armchair, to the seat behind his desk. He had a small stack of reports to read, and about 100 forms to sign. He was in the middle of approving a new refugee's request to join the Sanctum, when he heard a knock at the door, and Ross' voice requesting entrance to the office.

"Come in Ross, the door is unlocked."

UltraVen

Zae suddenly felt a huge rush of air pull him back.The air turned him around so that when the rush was over he saw Zhen Qiao.Zhen said the he didn't have to stop the time to give her the dragon necklace.

"I know but I wanted to." said Zae with a smile on his face.Zhen wiped the tear of her face before Zae could notice it."Oh I almost forgot,happy birthday Zhen" said Zae as he turned to her again."So want to go back to base together." said Zae.Zhen nodded her head and they walked to the base.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason had a face off with Jana.He left before she could say anything.

"Ugh,Jana really downs my mood." said Jason in a angry voice.Jason left to Twilight Town.While he was there a group of heartless attacked him.Within 10 seconds he defeated them all."That was so easy."

Jason found a corner where he could sleep.He went there,layed down and put on his c-d player.
During his sleep he had a weird dream.He dreamt that he had accepted Jana for being the leader.Tis was something he did not like and e awoke minuets later.

"That was a weird dream.Me accepting Jana for being leader,ha like that would happen." said Jason
as he took of his c-d player and started walking toward base.

Jolteon

"Come in Ross, the door is unlocked." Ross turned the knob and entrered the room. When he entered he saw the Leader himself,sitting behind his desk. He stood up straight,"You wanted to see me Master Giff?" He waited for his reply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Carlos! It has been ten minutes! Time for your next battle." Yelled the scorekeeper. Carlos lifted himself off the chair and headed for the entrance. When he arrived,he saw his next appoinent. "A heartless?! Are you serious? And it's the Neo one to boot.." Carlos took his pole and readied himself. The shodowy figure attacked,but Carlos was to fast for him. They took a good amount of time fighting. The pole was very effective when it hit the Heartless,but it did stun him for a bit. "Fine! Lets see if I can give my weapon an attribute." Carlos held his pole horozantily with both hands,and chanted a few words. His pole started to glow and then ice started to form around it. "Hey it worked! Now be gone!"

Carlos charged and swung at the heartless a few times. Three hits connected and the heartless fell to the ground. The boy then started to spin his pole infront of him. "Ice shards...shred thy enemy..." he chanted,and dozens of ice shards started to shoot fourth from the frosty circle created from the pole. The heartless was deafeated,and retreated into the darkness. "Wow I did it! Hahah My magic is getting a little better!!" Carlos strapped the pole to his back and walked back into the waiting room,with a big contented smile plastered on his face.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Zhen Qiao let out a sigh, and rolled her eyes. "Well, at least you remembered. But I still think that you should've kept time the way it was, especially for such an amazing gift. As for heading back to base, I was actually going to go watch Carlos fight in his next battle. You head back and I'll catch up later." She gave Zae a quick hug, and returned to the Colosseum. She spotted Carlos entering the ring

"Hey Carlos!" she shouted. "Good Luck!"

When he was done fighting, she approached him. "Good job out there!"

Last edited:

Jolteon

When Carlos was making his way back,Zhen Qiao came up and congratulated him on the win. "Oh thanks Ms. Qiao,I'm actually just learning on how to extend my magic." He looked at her and smiled. "Hey are you in this as well? I'd like it if we squared off against each other." Carlos bowed "Well I shall take my leave,I need to rest up before my next battle." He rose and walked off...

UltraVen

"O.K see ya later."said Zae as he looked at Zhen.On the way to the base Zae was attack by 10,000 heartless

"Finally I can fight!" yelled Zae.He put his Magic Gloves on and said"Thundaga Ball,fire!" and he destroyed half of the heartless."500 left,easy challenge." said Zae as he charged up for his next attack.
"Blizzfira punch!"and he punched most of them.The rest of the heartless tried to attack Zae but he used stop magic and he defeated them all with thundaga.He left with a smile on his face.He was also thinking of Zhen when he left.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Qiao pondered what Carlos had just said, about squaring off against her, and approached the staff desk.

"How may I help you Qiao?" asked the man that was setting up the matches.

"I'd like to battle Carlos in his next match."

"Well, that is a bit unorthodox... but I suppose I could put you up against him. After all, you've helped out a lot here. Just wait over there until this match is over."

Zhen Qiao watched the match in progress. It was a young SA member named Iyke, fighting off a burly gladiator by the name of Dominic. Qiao saw Iyke's victory at hand before he even entered the ring. With a simple fire spell, the young sorcerer sent the gladiator running from the arena.

"Zhen Qiao, you may now enter the ring and await Carlos."

Jolteon

Making sure his pole didn't have any breaks,Carlos sat there keeping himself busy before the next round. After looking over his weapon,he found nothing was wrong with it. "Good,it's in great condition. When all this is over I'll get it repaired." The scorekeeper came over,"Hey Carlos! Next round is about to start." "Oh really? Who is it this time?" The man looked at him, "I'd tell you but why don't you go see for yourself." Carlos shrugged and arose from the chair. He started for the door to the battlefield.

When he got there he was amazed to see who it was. "Ms. Qiao!?! Are you serious?" Carlos put his weapon in his hand... "Well...just to let you know,that rule about not hitting girls doesn't apply here." Carlos took a sideways battle style. His pole was in his right hand behind him,with his left side facing Zhen Qiao. "Ladies first." He said.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
"Ladies first?" said Qiao, smiling, "Oh Carlos, you're such a gentleman." Her smile faded to a straight face. "But that will not help you here. She pulled out her two fans, and flicked her wrists, unfolding both of them. The crowd oo'd and ah'd at their brilliant design.

Taking her first move, Qiao placed the two fans together. Upon touching, they began to glow with a purple aura. Qiao then pulled both fans back, and quickly pushed them back together. When they touched the second time, the purple aura shot forward in the form of a beam directly at Carlos.

"Yes Ross, I did call for you," said Giff, still filling out forms. "As I'm sure you heard, the World Ship is nearing completion. Larson just needs to make a few adjustments, and we'll be ready to board in a few hours. I need you to gather everyone in the meeting hall, and explain to them the proper procedure. It's all in this packet." He indicated a bulky, stapled stack of papers on the corner of the desk. "I'd do it myself, but I need to finish going through all of these reports, and forms. Once everyone has gotten onto the ship, head up to the officer's deck on the top level, and wait for me there. Oh, and take Novu with you. He's been full of energy lately, and lord knows he's not getting any of it out sitting here with me."

Ulyctecles and Medea decided not to bother themselves with Jana for the time being, and decided to head into Twilight Town. If she found out that they had gone into battle without being ordered to, she'd be furious, and it was best to avoid her nagging for the time being.

"You know sis, I heard there's tournament being held in Twilight Town. We could enter. We'd dominate everyone that was in it."

"Sounds like fun bro! Let's do it!"

The two walked out from the castle. Along the way, they ran into Jason.

"Ah, Jason," said Ulyctecles. "Just the man I was hoping to see!"

Last edited:

Jolteon

The purple aura that was sent out of Qiao's Fans was appoacing qiuckly. In retaliation,Carlos formed a triangle in front of him using his fingure and then thrusted his hand in the middle of it. When he did this,a large stream of water proppelled foward and met the Aura. The two attacks canceled. Without hesitaition,Carlos charged into the smoke left behind,keeping the exact position of Qiao in his mind. When he emerged,he was a few feet away from her. He shot out a few Ice shards at her then brought his pole foward and tried to land a hit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gifford pointed to a big packet. Ross picked it up,and saw it was full of procedures."I'd do it myself, but I need to finish going through all of these reports, and forms. Once everyone has gotten onto the ship, head up to the officer's deck on the top level, and wait for me there. Oh, and take Novu with you. He's been full of energy lately, and lord knows he's not getting any of it out sitting here with me." Ross nodded. "I'll do it right away Sir. Hey Novu,let's take a little walk huh?" the Wolf came over and dashed outside. "Wow,fast little guy isn't he. Don't worry Leader Gifford I'll take care of these things." Ross bowed and left the room.

When he exited,he saw Novu above him. "Get down here silly!" The pet obeyed. "Hey why don't you help me out!" Ross found a blank sheet of paper in the packet,and retrieved a pen from his pocket. He neatly wrote 'An important meeting is being held in the Confrence Room,everyone be there by 3 PM.' Ross looked it over. "That gives them an hour to prepare..." Ross then found some leftover package tape. He ripped it off and placed it on the paper,then on Novu. "Ok,go show that to everyone on the west side of the building,and I'll cover the East ok?" Novu gave a smile and ran off. Ross put his pen back in his pocket and ran off to inform the others of the meeting.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Amazed at how much Carlos had improved from fighting in the Colosseum, Qiao couldn't help but be happy. When she saw the ice shards approaching, with Carlos right behind them, she swiped her right fan, creating a wave of fire which melted the ice. She then mimicked this motion with her left and, creating a powerful gust of wind blowing against Carlos.

Jolteon

Carlos' assult was countered pretty easily by Qiao. She was obviosly more experienced,but he did what he could. The gust of wind pushed back Carlos before he could strike with his weapon,instead he rode the wind for a while. Carlos was able to get a beat on the wind then spun around,releasing water magic. He formed a whirpool and redirected it to Qiao,he then trailed close behind,making sure not to get sucked into the water vortex.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ross and Novu sucessfully gathered all the members into the confrence room. "Alright everyone! Lower your voices please." The crowd obeyed. "Alright,now that our ship is almost complete,Leader Gifford has instructed me to lay down the procedures needed for the voyage." Ross then went over the packet,making sure not to skip anything.

It took two hours for Ross to complete his task. He then quized the members,making sure they listened. To his relief they all did and was eager to go. "Alright! Let me go report to Gifford and see when we can take off! For now go look over everything and make sure all systems run perfectly!" The members saluted and went to work.

Ross exited the room and saw Novu waiting patiently,"Let's go back to your master and report." Novu tagged behind him. As they reached the door,Ross knocked on the door,"Leader Gifford,Novu and I are back! Can we come in?"

Last edited:

UltraVen

While Zae was nearing the base he suddenly stopped."Oh god I forgot something at the colosseum.I have
to go back and get it."said Zae remembering to himself.Zae started to run to the colosseum."I forgot that I can superglide there."said Zae as he stopped and jumped to the air.

"There I made it to the colosseum." said Zae while he was looking out of the door.Zae tried to push the door open.Then he tried to pull the doors open but none of those acts tried."Why did these people lock the doors."said Zae in a angry voice.Zae sat down on the wall and waited patiently for the doors to open.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason had just returned to base.While inside he past by two unfamiliar people that he didn't know.Jason turned around and said "Who are you people.".The two people announced themselves as Ulyctecles and Medea.'Where are you going." said Jason as he was looking at both of them.They said that they were going outside and asked him if he wanted to join."O.k I'll come with you guys." said Jason in a kind voice which he had never done before.

While Jason was outside them he asked this,"Are you guys brother and sister or no?".They said that they were brother and sister.After talking to them for a couple of minutes he started to realize that he was making friends,again this was something that he never done before.Medea said if he wanted to be friends with them
officially.Jason answered with a yes.

Last edited:

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Once the whirlpool, was closer to her, Qiao placed her fans in front of herself, and shot a blue orb at the water, which froze as soon as the orb made contact with it. The ice shattered, and the shards flew at Carlos.

Giff opened his office door to let Ross and Novu in. He had already packed most of his gear to board the ship. All that would remain behind would be the furniture. "God to see you got through the packet alright Ross. Now, as soon as the ship is ready for boarding, Larson will make an announcement via the intercom. At that point, you and Novu make sure that everyone gets to the ship alright. In the meantime, I'll be making a final check to make sure that nobody was left behind, and that no important items were dropped along the way. Understood?"

Jolteon

The whirlpool was turned to ice and then shattered into small shards. They headed striaght for him. He used his pole to deflect the on coming shards,then he was close enough to actually strike her with his weapon,so he swung a few times,tring his best not to leave an opening for a counter attack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good to see you got through the packet alright Ross. Now, as soon as the ship is ready for boarding, Larson will make an announcement via the intercom. At that point, you and Novu make sure that everyone gets to the ship alright. In the meantime, I'll be making a final check to make sure that nobody was left behind, and that no important items were dropped along the way. Understood?" Ross nodded, "Understood Sir! I'll run a roll call in a few minutes,but first I need to do some things.. So with that said I take my leave.." He bowed and ran towards his quarters.

When he arrived he took out his pen,and took out some paper from his dresser drawer. He beggan writting a letter to his family.
"Dear parents,
I must be brief,I am leaving on a journey,so I may not be able to see you again for quite some time. Please keep me in your prayers,along with Carlos. I hope to see him one day as well. Stay safe and please don't sell any of my things unless you desprately need the money. I love you guys.

Your son,
Ross. "

He looked over the letter,"Heheh I'm in my 20's and I still write my parents. Haha what's wrong with that." Ross grabbed an envelope and put it inside. He then walked out to the post office inside the building. He gave it to the clerk,"Well this will be the last shipment you know" the elderly gentlemen said. "Yea I know,that's why I'm writing them at least one more time.... Did you get the adress?" The clerk nodded,"Yep got it posted right here. There it'll reach them I promise,Now if you'll excuse me,I have to get ready for depature." Ross nodded and ran off back into his room.

He gathered all the things he'd be taking on the trip,and left for the loading docks. "I'm going on a journey to help protect man from heartless," Ross whispered to himself. "Seems a bit overwhelming....but I have to do it!" He sprinted to the loading dock.

sand_drew

Jana strode through the stark, white interior of The Castle in the World that Never Was swiftly, but careful to not seem in a rush. Finally after descending seemingly endless stairs and passing along apparently infinite corridors she stepped out onto the upper balcony of the Hall of Empty Melodies, where the commanders of the Puppeteers gathered.

"Are all present?" she asked a thin, reedy man, standing behind and slightly to the left of her. Oliver Edrick, assistant to Jana and master of records shook his head, the bulbous appendage of it swaying on his thin neck.

Anger coursed through Jana's body and she didn't bother hiding it "WHO ISN"T PRESENT?!" she screamed at the skeletal man. Cowering, Oliver whimpered out an answer "Jason, Ulyecteles and Medea"

She sneered at the tiny figure and turned her attention towards the gathering of Puppeteers. "This meeting is delayed until Jason, Ulycteles and Medea are returned, be patient, I will return here shortly with them or their corpses" Half of the gathered members stared at her in horror, the other half in boredom and irritation. She ignored the sea of faces and opening a portal vanished.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Arthia stood staring at the console, eyes following the chains of numbers. "Any luck with the search?" he asked the man seate dat the terminal. Turning, black beard tucked up, Raget Loxley answered with a simple no.

"Damn" Arthia smashed his fist into the console "Well, keep trying, I have other matters to attend to"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back