• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

World of Ruin: KH RP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Carlos deflected Qiao's ice shards, and went on the assault. She folded the fan in her right hand hand, and used the bladed edge to block Carlos' blows. In the middle of doing so, she threw her other fan past Carlos. That'll help me out later.

Jolteon

The cutest Jolteon EVA :3
Watchig the lightning bolts dance in the sky...
Carlos' attacks were once again evaded and parried. Qiao blocked with one of her fans,while she threw the other one wide Carlos. He backed off to regroup."Man she's good... It's going to take everything I know to disarm her.." Carlos spun his pole around and thrusted it into the ground. By doing this,thick glaciers popped out from underneath. Without hesitation,he summoned a flow of water and ricoched it off the ice towards Qiao.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Qiao retaliated to Carlos' water attack by creating a high heated shield of air around herself, which evaporated the water that made contact with it. She then sent a signal to the fan that she had thrown by him before, which flew at Carlos from behind. She then stomped the ground, creating a small tremor, that would make it harder for him to maintain his balance.

At last, Giff had finished filling out all of the forms, and had sent them out to the worlds to which they were addressed. He especially wanted to be sure that the note to Radiant Garden would arrive safely in the hands of Arthia Mendex. It contained a request for an alliance between the SA, and RS. If the RS could gain the support of the SA, everything would work out fine.

Finally, he reached the space port, where people were already boarding The world ship. As the leader, Giff was granted priority entrance to the officers deck. He had to meet with Larson, and then rejoin with Ross and Novu. The interior of the ship was bright, and mostly white colored. Impressive he thought as he exited the elevator onto the officer's deck where Larson was waiting. "Larson, what's the status here?"

"Engines are functional, defenses are working, the bay has about 100 smaller ships in it for fighting off enemies, and the escape pods are ready to go when needed. If you don't mind me asking though, why aren't you out there getting everyone on board?"

Giff sighed a bit at this question. "Because Larson, I won't be around forever. I need to assure the future of the Sanctum for long after I've passed away. That's what all of the paperwork was for. I've been sending out calls to all of the groups that we can trust, to ensure that they'd be willing to integrate our people into their societies should the Sanctum fall."

Having just found a friend in Jason, Ulyctecles and Medea continued with him to the sandlot in Twilight Town. As they got onto Market Street, Ulyctecles decided that it was time to sow the seed of insurrection. He looked to Jason and said, "Jason, you look like a man of action. And I think that we need a leader of that sort in these chaotic times."

Jolteon

Qiao evaporated the water Carlos had sent. He was a little fustrated and decided to get up close. He started charging towards her. As he was approaching,Qiao did a little hand signal,then sent a tremor. He was unbalanced,and then he heard something,like air being cut. When he fianlly saw what was coming,it was to late. The fan Qiao had thrown came back and hit Carlos head on. The force was powerful and he twirled in the air a little bit,before landing on the ground. His pole flung and landed a few feet infront of Qiao.

Carlos blinked a few times in astonsihment,"Oh man....I lost..." The judge ruled the win to Qiao and the crowd went into an uproar. Carlos just layed there,looking at the sky with a content smile on his face. "I did pretty good..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ross made it to the World ship in time. The people were loading inside it and all seemed to be in high spirits,"This is perfect! Leader Giff must be very pleased!" Ross continued foward and made it to the loading dock. There he saw Rick,looking over the line and directing traffic,he spotted Ross and waved him over. "Ross buddy! Come here and use this entrance." Ross ran over to him,"Are you sure? This is like the VIP entrance...I can't go in here." Rick smiled and gave Ross a folder. "Look,I need you to take this to Gifford,it's a list showing all our avaliable supplies. So that's why I'm letting you through..now go to the officers deck and report!" Ross nodded and walked inside,he then heard a little howl. "Oh Novu! There you are! C'mon,let's go meet with Giff."

When he entered he saw that Giff was in conference with someone named Larson. Ross stood there until the Leader adressed him and Novu.

UltraVen

Zae was still on the wall waiting patiently when he suddenly heard a large uproar."Well the fight must be over,"said Zae as he got up from the floor.Zae went to the gates and reached for the doors.

He suddenly stopped and heard many people coming to the gates.Zae jumped back before he got trampled.All of the fans came out one by one and each of them talking about the fight.Zae went inside and found Zhen helping Carlos up."So what happened in the fight,"said Zae as he was walking toward them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason looked at them with a confused face."What do you mean by you guys needing a leader,"said Jason walking toward them.Medea said that you'll see soon enough.Jason still looking at them confused said "O.k?"

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Giff turned to see Ross and Novu enter the officer's desk. He gestured for Larson to leave so he could speak with Ross on his own. Once Larson was gone, and the door to the deck closed behind him, Giff spoke to Ross, looking out at the progress of people getting onto the ship.

"You've done a good job here today Ross. I'm glad that I chose you for the job of getting the evacuation. I'm confident that you'll make an excellent leader for the Sanctum when I'm gone."

Qiao helped Carlos to his feet. "That was a good fight you put up dear," she said, smiling. "Keep up with the training, and you'll be able to beat me someday." She looked up and saw Zae walking towards them.

"So what happened in the fight," he asked.

"Oh! Hi Zae. Carlos here gave me quite a run for my money. I really enjoyed battling him. So why'd you come back Zae? I thought you were heading back to HQ."

The trio of Ulyctecles, Medea, and Jason made its way into the sandlot where the anual Struggle was taking place. A sign at the manager's table read "Accepting late entries". Ulyctecles appraoched the table and entered himself, Jason, and Medea into the contest. He then returned to the others.

"Well, we're in," he said.

"Should be fun!" said Medea. "Can I take off this big coat though?"

"You know the rules Medea."

"Yes," she sighed, rolling her eyes. "We can't expose ourselves too soon before our task is complete. You're such a stiff brother!"

UltraVen

"I had left something here,"said Zae as he went to the stands."It's very special to me and to my parents,"said Zae as he was adding to what he said.

Carlos tried to see what was it.

Zae got to the top of the stands to where he was sitting.He picked up a odd looking ball and opened it.In it was a small picture of a family."It's a picture of me,my mom,and my dad.I got this picture when I was little,"said Zae with tears coming down his eyes."I kept this picture ever since,"said Zae coming down the stands.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jason still was in confusion."What do you guys mean by letting yourselves get exposed,"said Jason walking toward them.Ulyctecles looked at him."Ok I'll wait,"said Jason stepping back.

Last edited:

Jolteon

"I had left something here,"said Zae as he went to the stands."It's very special to me and to my parents,"said Zae as he was adding to what he said.

"What is it,"asked Carlos? Zea ran up the stand and retrived an item.

It's a picture of me,my mom,and my dad.I got this picture when I was little,"said Zae with tears coming down his eyes."I kept this picture ever since,"said Zae coming down the stands.

"Oh I see....." He turned to Qiao,"Oh yea,almost forgot. Thanks for going against me,I've learned alot in that battle." He gave her a smile and bowed. "Hmm she's kinda cute," He thought,but quickly shoved it out knowing he was out of his league. "So Zae,is there anything going on that we should know about? Or do we just head back to HQ.

Giff had finished with his meeting with Larson,and gestured Ross and Novu over.

"You've done a good job here today Ross. I'm glad that I chose you for the job of getting the evacuation. I'm confident that you'll make an excellent leader for the Sanctum when I'm gone."

Ross was surprised to hear this news,"A..aa.aa Leader? But surely you--" He stopped,he knew that people had to leave sometime."It's a bit oveerwhelming to hear this...But I won't let you down when the time comes." Ross placed the folder Rick gave him on the desk. "Rick wanted me to give you this. This is a list of supplies we have for the crew and passangers." He stood there,awaiting for Giff to speak.

UltraVen

Zae wiped the tears of his face."Well when I was coming back here I was attacked by a bunched of heartless.But I defeated them all,"said Zae looking at them.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
"No need to wait Jason," said Ulyctecles. "I don't mind showing you what we mean by not exposing ourselves." Jason would become a valuable asset to his and Medea's plans. The more he knew about them, the more useful he would be.

"So you're finally loosening up brother," said Medea sarcastically. "Can't I show him! I'd like to get out of this coat for a bit."

"Very well Medea. You can show him our secret."

Medea grabbed Jason's arm and pulled him into a back alley, well concealed from the bustle of he rest of town. After making sure no one else was watching, she removed her coat, revealing (along with her flowing black dress) a pair of jet black wings, which she stretched out to their fullest extent.

Ah! The fullness of my beauty! It feels good to stretch.

"Now you see. My brother and I are in fact angels. We've been concealing this from Jana because we don't fully trust her yet. But we feel that we can trust you with this secret." She threw her coat back over herself, and tucked her wings back underneath. "You must not tell Jana of this." She then left the back alley to return to the sandlot.

Jolteon

"Well when I was coming back here I was attacked by a bunched of heartless.But I defeated them all,"said Zae looking at them. "When don't they attack," Carlos said,shrugging,"And we're at Olympus Collosieum,they're common around here." Carlos grabbed his pole and placed it on his back,"Well let's head back to HQ and see the status reports. Hopefuly we'll find some work." Carlos turned to Qiao,"Are you coming with us Qiao? Or do you have other business to attend to?"

UltraVen

Jason looked at both of Ulyectes and Medea."Why in the world would I tell anything to that little girl.Knowing her she might go crazy on us." said Jason as he was looking at Medea.They walked out of the alley way and started to get ready for the struggle battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back