• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

World of Warcraft (for those "obsessed" users)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I tried CC. I really did. I got thrown in this forest place and the only quests available were me killing nightsabers or whatever. It was so boring and didn't attract me to want to play more. I had almost 6 hours of combined gameplay with these stupid quests that just dragged on, with no one helping me or telling me where the hell to go or wtf to do, I just uninstalled that crap and decided that the people addicted to this game and losing their girlfriends over it, deserve to be shot.

^_^

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Great stuff, if you meet the right people. Going through this game alone SUCKS, hard. Having a group to level with to 60, and then finding more people to go end game is pretty cool.

PVP is what holds this game together though. Most people claim it's a main course of PVE with a side order of PVP, but I disagree. If not for PVP, I probably wouldn't play, as getting enough people that are serious enough about end game content, but not the point where it's 9 hours a day, every day, is difficult. Very difficult.

Azerty

Meh, I don't wanna get addicted to WoW like these people do. After all, some guy killed himself because of this game.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I'm gonna try the 10-day trial and see what everyone thinks is so great about it

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
My clan friends mom was in beta for it.. He said she loved it and the stuff I read about it. Its going to be great to great.. I just hope I don't have to upgrade my PC by much, XD..

And a guy in my guild, who has played every 'major' MMO since EQ said that it was a horrible game, and cancelled his Beta account after only a few days.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
I guess it a matter of what u like.. She is a major MMO player as well. But she liked it.

When most MMOs come frist come out they had there problems.. I hated EQ2 when it first came out, but now it's great. I may end up hating it who knows, but I have high hopes for it, XD..

I been waiting on it so long I just hope it not let down, XD.

Shadow_Heart

I'm addicted. The beggining is kinda boring but when you get to level ten and you can go to WSG...then the game gets fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back