• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds we aint seen yet

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

julo

Website
snoppy.deviantart.com
o___o Ok. so. if their bringin back all the worlds from KH1 does that mean we have to go through Tarzan and Alice in Wonderland again? orrr is Pride Rock taking the place of Tarzan or something. and what bout Peterpan? o__o; actually im askin does anyone thing we'll see scans of those worlds or do ya think they've been replaced by the news one cause it actually fits.

Wonderland - Fable Countryside?
Deep Jungle - Pride Rock
Neverland - Port Royal
Monstro - Timeless River

EHHH. its something. but ya'know they said all the worlds would return and all so what im sayin could be completely tossed out the window. <3 close this topic if its already been made~!

New2Ya

I'm lost...
We do not know if ALL the worlds will come back. Most likely it wont...

But Neverland has the biggest chance to make a comeback as well...

sora is the best

I think all of the old worlds are coming back exept deep jungle because that was like almost the worst world in the game, and i agree with New2ya with neverland haveing the biggest chance of comeing back out of all the worlds.

d_fallen_1

no, not all worlds are coming back consider that some worlds are replace with new ones. please take note....monstro is a whale! not a world!

Chosenoneknuckles

Neverland may have a chance what with the island and lost boys, but really Hook meet his match in the first so i doubt it much. Port Royal takes the pirate theme and does one better IMO.

I dont think any more worlds from the original will be in it, i think maybe 3 or 4 more worlds have been left unshown...

I mean 15 worlds thus far is a vast improvement :D

julo

Website
snoppy.deviantart.com
d_fallen_1 said:
no, not all worlds are coming back consider that some worlds are replace with new ones. please take note....monstro is a whale! not a world!

¬¬ he had a boss and heartless inside him and you could go back to him anytime u wanted...somewhat. i concider him a world, now Winnie The Pooh. I don't concider a world!

HeartlessOfDoom

Out of the six worlds not yet proven in KH2, I think some may be in KH2 and some may stay out of it.

Neverland: I think it will be in KH2; although PotC also deals with pirates, Neverland has a lot of potential with all of the Neverland world, along with the characters not in KH, like the Lost Boys, etc. Captain Hook is also the only villain from KH not yet shown.

Wonderland: I think it has a good chance with the rest of the Wonderland universe, the other characters, and they could go more in-depth with Alice.

Monstro: Perhaps. A good chance. Although it is not a world, it could have another purpose, especially if Pinocchio and Geppetto return. Of course, it could have a completely different purpose.

Traverse Town: Probably, if the characters there in KH stay there. It could also still be another refuge world. Either way, it has a good chance since I don't think its purpose is used up.

End of the World: Maybe, but I don't know if it will fit in with the plot. You never know, though.

Deep Jungle: Impossible. Licensing rights have destroyed this possibility.

No worlds now in KH2 have replaced any of these, so they all have a good chance ( besides Deep Jungle and End of the World ). I am still doubtful about PotC replacing Neverland.

LiD

Well i agree with everything u say lol..but doesn't end of the world lead to Kingdom Hearts..are there might be another way through or in

Crimson Warlocke

I am hoping that all of the original worlds come back. I wonder how many more worlds there will be.

Last edited:

AinzX

If it's called kngdom hearts (II), will you be able to play in Kingdom Hearts the world?

Midnightdragon

I really hope that Neverland comes back. And,yes, there is a possibility to come back. I don't think that Monstro's coming back. I'm not sure, but I think that End of the World disappeared when Sora and the gang defeated Ansem and locked Kingdom Hearts. I say this because End of the World was a world that consisted of the leftovers of all the worlds destroyed by the Heartless. Mickey said that there would always be a door to the light so there must be another door.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
OMG

Neverland is not a pirate world. It is not being replaced by PotC. Twilight Town is not replacing Traverse Town. That is another lie.

Jesus Christ you people believe the dumbest stuff evur.

DualWeilder-Sora

sora is the best said:
I think all of the old worlds are coming back exept deep jungle because that was like almost the worst world in the game, and i agree with New2ya with neverland haveing the biggest chance of comeing back out of all the worlds.

Actually I thought Monstro was the worst. And I think that Neverland has the biggest chance of coming back also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back