• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds you'd LOVE to HATE!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xickae

Yeah the mad hatter and march hare could be a good double team. It was a shame they didn't actually put them in kingdom hearts 1, rather than just their pictures and the tea party thing.

I agree. If they were in KH 1 maybe I could happen to like the world, but still it would be hard due to all else.

Joaxshu

I think I'm the only one hat liked Wonderland:p I don't wanna see POTC again, I'm tired o Agrabah and Atlantica and pretty much all the world that has appeared in more than one game.. And I don't eanna see HB (KH2) again, but I would love to see (HB) like it was in KH1 again.

i think the castle was cooler looking too
but id like to see it revamped or something new

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
i never figuered out that maze thing

Then I don't imagine that you've beaten KHII, since getting to Ansem's study was vital to the continuation of the story.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
I'd puke, barf, vomit, regurgitate, whatever, if I saw any hint of High School Musical in the game. I would have the same reaction if Chicken Little or Lilo and Stitch showed up in the game. I hated the summons enough without having to go to the worlds too. A lot of the more recent Disney animated movies just don't seem to fit the worlds that I would like to see in Kingdom Hearts.....

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I think I'm the only one hat liked Wonderland I don't wanna see POTC again, I'm tired o Agrabah and Atlantica and pretty much all the world that has appeared in more than one game.. And I don't eanna see HB (KH2) again, but I would love to see (HB) like it was in KH1 again.
Mmm I agree, Although I think it would take way too much disc space I reckon they should have both sections, cause I did kinda like both of them, they're both unique add them together and you get an awesome world!

I'd puke, barf, vomit, regurgitate, whatever, if I saw any hint of High School Musical in the game. I would have the same reaction if Chicken Little or Lilo and Stitch showed up in the game. I hated the summons enough without having to go to the worlds too. A lot of the more recent Disney animated movies just don't seem to fit the worlds that I would like to see in Kingdom Hearts.....

I agree they sucked as summons! I do still like lilo and stitch but they should have made him fight with his little gun not his stupid Yukelalie (Apologies for miss-spelling)

forte310

Hey I see there's a lot of theads on what people would like to see in future games, so here's an intresting thread. What worlds would you hate to see. Almost so you wouldn't want to play Kingdom Hearts again EVER!

I doubt they would but Mine would be High School Musical... Oh the Horror! Thankfully there is many reasons why they wouldn't put it on there so we can breathe easy on that... Phew...
I agree... Singing in Atlantica was horrifying enough... But HSM... OMG!!!!

T

TwilightsChild

Honestly, I'm such a Disney freak I can't think of a world I've hated so far, although I could live without running around a whales digestive track, thank you.
I have to say HSM would make me cry. Would thrill my little sister though, obsessive fan that she is. And I'd be really sad if there was no Winnie the Pooh, any Disney themed game needs a little childishness, it's part of the whole Disney thing.
Cinderella 2 or Oliver and Company. I would throw the disk out the window.

Blink Me

mighty morphing power rangers wouldn't bother me (the very first series which i grew up with.) the others might. but i'd rather see power ranger and digimon worlds than a high school musical one.

HaloGod

Atlantica and Tarzan even though atlantica movement system was better in kh2 and deep jungle was too green for me

Timothy

It won't ever be in, it doesn't fit. And there isn't one definite enemy....not to mention it is the cheesiest show ever, and its live action.

Well High School Musical will never be in but people can't seem to shut up about it. I do know that a Power Rangers world would not fit in KH but I would still hate to see it.

Soldier Terra

I would hate to see chicken little in there. I wouldn't even play that world. chicken little was a summon in kh2. Mushu was asummon in kh1 & in the next volume, they fetured his world. same with Simba. so there's a possiblitity that Chicken little could be a world in the future. sora would be turned into an animal, since everyone in the movie was too. I'd cry myself to bed ; ~ ;

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Well High School Musical will never be in but people can't seem to shut up about it. I do know that a Power Rangers world would not fit in KH but I would still hate to see it.
quoted for emphasis.

I'd hate to see a Hunchback world. i'd also hate to see a chicken little world or Bambi world. there's a lot of Disney movies that would be bad as worlds in the KH series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back