• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds you'd LOVE to HATE!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar Rush

A crazy sugared high idiot XD
has become lost in the world, due to sugar high. ^
the world's that i wouldn't want to see is doogal, (even though it isn't disney, it has a possibility) um, and some wierd movie where a guy falls into the ocean, and turns into a fish. that would suck. badly, and HMS NEEDS TO DIE!!! WE NEED TO KILL IT IN IT"S SLEEP!!! i'll be back later to add some more stuff. PEACE!!

HaloGod

My wife likes HSM but i cant stand it. I joked throughout the whole two movies. And if they think bringing it in as a musical world would just kill the whole game. Power Rangers were the mess back in the day. But added in KH would just make it more childish too. The world i'd hate to see is A jungle book world and tarzan was a nightmare.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Any actor or anything for that matter from HSM would be perceived as an insult to the Kingdom Hearts franchise to me.

Seconded. I'm starting a team of people to personally maim, kill, destroy, and utterly annihilate anybody who makes the decision for an HSM actor for a VA for BBS. And if not them, we kill the HSM actor. >=D!

dX[forgotten1]XP

besides with more dark worlds in a Disney game would make poor Walt Roll in his grave...

hmm, i'd really hate to see Oliver and Company or Dinosaurs. *shivers*

And i want Hawaii in there for Stitch. =)

also a fun fact! Walt Disney Cryogenicly froze himself because he had an incurable disease.

Sugar Rush

A crazy sugared high idiot XD
has become lost in the world, due to sugar high. ^
i'm back and along with some more places that i deffintly wouldn't want to make it into the realm of KH. Voltron, (hey, some of these are off the top of my head, SO BACK OFF!!), Camp Lazlo, billy and mandy, (oh how i hate billy... Grrr. Want to rip him to shreds...) um, let's see, what else... oh! Power Rangers, would suck, but they're ok in their own way... Um, Duck Tales, Tales Spin, Darkwing Duck, Gummi Bears. those may be ok, depeding what goes on in those shows, but i don't remember much about them. I will deffinitly not want POTC, i mean, how far can that go? i also wouldn't want to go back to timeless river. that place was a little dull. but i would like to see more of disney castle. OC, will have to make a comeback, as it is the area where we get to do the tournaments, but since they finished off Hades, what's to continue the story line? I don't ever want to see little miss braty Rainbow Brit in it. she's hopeless, and care bears are so kiddish, they make Pooh bear look like a adult. and i've run out of steam again. oh well, i'll be back!!
see ya!

Rix

:)
Awards
HSM? I hope you all ae joking? A chicken little world would be horrible! And I wouldn't like to see worlds that Sora (or any other playable character) turns into a animal again... Especially not fishes (lol) Imagine a finding Nemo world with Sora as a little fish *shrugs*

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Any actor or anything for that matter from HSM would be perceived as an insult to the Kingdom Hearts franchise to me.
I very much agree with you sir, I wanted to see how people react. I wanted to
A. Give people Nightmares - I think I may have done this *Laughs like Melificent*
or
B. Avoid those who would have thought it a good idea (Thankfully none yet)

the world's that i wouldn't want to see is doogal, (even though it isn't disney, it has a possibility) um, and some wierd movie where a guy falls into the ocean, and turns into a fish. that would suck. badly, and HMS NEEDS TO DIE!!! WE NEED TO KILL IT IN IT"S SLEEP!!! i'll be back later to add some more stuff. PEACE!!
I agree with this...

Seconded. I'm starting a team of people to personally maim, kill, destroy, and utterly annihilate anybody who makes the decision for an HSM actor for a VA for BBS. And if not them, we kill the HSM actor. >=D!
I guess that means I third it and fourth it!

Sure. Why not? I need more HSM haters. >=D! X3
It's funny how everyone here hates it, I would be one who this movie gave nightmare... *Shudders when remembering the post about Sora singing while playing basketball* I think I almost cried in fear then...

well, im the worst! i send them hate letters. jk. but they need to be punched in the face.
I would have If I were allowed to do that in my assignment... I like to stick to my A's in English though...

i admit i hated HSM as much as the rest of you but you think you're going over board a bit? and perhaps we could get back on subject a bit? ^^;;;
I guess you're right, you have to admitt it was fun while it lasted...

Does anyone know who the jabberwocky is from Alice in wonderland?
A Jabbywotta? Ooo I'm curious show us a pic or a movie clip off youtube!

K

KingDomKevinXYZ

High School musical would so ruin the game, I HATE THAT (.....) WORLD!!! And WTP is not that bad, it's cute to see Sora with one of the classic childstories. But next time, they gotta leave Atlantica out, I hate that singing everytime. Plus, I hate worlds with Barrel Spiders in it, those guys scare the (...) out of me

Blink Me

The world i'd hate to see is A jungle book world and tarzan was a nightmare.

what would be wrong with a jungle book world? That films a disney classic. I doubt it'd play the same as deep jungle anyway, as jungle book didn't really involve swinging through vines and is set in the indian jungle rather than african.

Blink Me

disney might not have the rights to the jabberwoky as it didn't appear in the cartoon. Lewis carolls family or something probably own the rights to it or something. Otherwise it'd be cool if they appeared. as well as humpty dumpty.

sorry i double posted. i don't know how to delete this post either.

TwilightSoldier

Cars I didn't want 3-D galaga *cough gummi ship cough* I don't want racing especially when I have the option of popping in a nascar game and turning it into a demolition derby (driving the wrong way FTW), anything that's a Disney Channel Original, A.K.A. Cheetah Girls, High School Musical etc., atlantica god dang I thought it was bad in KH1 but then I saw KH2, pooh on the one hand I'm relived of all the stress of every day KHness on the other hand though the level of idiocy is immense, and last but not least pride lands the only good thing about that was I could run faster.

Edit: Did I mention the first time I saw HSM I could have sworn my ears were bleeding

Last edited:

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back