• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worthless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dearly_Beloved

I feel worhtless and i don't belong. I do so much and get no attention. I have no friends and everybody hates me. Who else agrees and if so should i commit suicide?

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Alrighty. Suicide is never an option. Dying early is too boring.

If you don't have friends, you should try to be more outgoing.

Tsuki-chan

つきこ
Awards
Dearly_Beloved said:
I feel worhtless and i don't belong. I do so much and get no attention. I have no friends and everybody hates me. Who else agrees and if so should i commit suicide?

1.what ever u do DONT COMMIT SUICIDE!!!
2. try gettin out and talkin more
3. try makin friends off here
4. trust me u get attention just people probably ignore u (like me)
5. and no one hates u thats just how u feel.

i'll be a friend of yours if u want.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Sounds like a plan, VX.

Lemme write my farewell note. I'll meet you outside the White House in 20.

Last edited:

Ryu

an obscene gesture
NO!

You still haven't given me a can if Irn Bru, VX. ~_~

And silh0uette still owes me a hug. :(

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Blood free is de way to be, get all that liquid sheit out of your veins *thumbnail thumbnail*

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
take it from a professional: don't commit suicide, it'll make you feel dumber than you've evr felt, especially if you get saved by someone (XD) but be more outgoing, like C_U said; of course it'll be embarrassing, at first. but if you just do it, then look back on it later, see how dumb it is, and laugh about it, life will be much easier. trust me. ;D once you get more outgoing, you'll probably be better liked by people, and if they still don't change, then forget about'em. they probably suck anyways. :D don't be some insanely fretarded emo kid, cuz they are truly annoying

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Wait...Yoshi...your a proffessional at what? Not commiting suicide?

I'm pretty damn sure there a lot of people in this world who can be deemed professionals at not killing themselves >_>

Dearly Beloved: Pust start poppin flinstone vitamins and see what happens

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
no, Tmm, i'm a professioinal at being stupid. how could i be a proffesional at not killing myself? how could you be a professional at killing yourself? is that even possible? crap... i confused myself again... (this is taking to much brainpower, goodnight.):D

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
razor2.gif

What you need: razor, neck.

How to do it: You can't go on because you're the only person who has ever been dumped and this is the most painful thing that has happened to anyone who has lived 14 consecutive years, so it's time for the solace only decapitation can bring you. Make sure to go all the way through the spinal column.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
All of you stop this! I can't believe you're actually encouraging her to kill herself! Dearly Beloved, stop, please don't do this. I may not know you, but I still want you to stay alive. I will care, trust me on this. Like tsuki said, I'll be your friend. I don't hate you, so that's not everybody. You aren't worthless!

I'll prove it to you. PM me to chat or get my s/n. Visit the support group center I opened up in the Insanity Forum section. Just please, do anything but any of the stupid suggestions the others have said.

Suicide is boring and final. Life is fun.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
She's not going to kill herself >_>

She's either going to do it, and fail, and then her life iks ruined and evertyone will make fun of her, or she's just an attention whore

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
GaurdianOfHearts said:
Suicide is boring
How is it boring, when it only takes a few seconds? During that span of time, your fear makes you ignore everything else. :)

"Passing out while you try to kill yourself is like failing at failing."

I can't believe you actually think we're telling her to kill herself. We're mocking her. Huge difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back