• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worthless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
silh0uette said:
IT'S THE ONLY WAY OUT.

EMO. :) :) :)
EMO?! #%@^~$^%$#w%#$^#~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

DIE, KILL YOURSELF!!! BLAH!!!

By the way, if no one likes you, then yes, suicide's your only option....attention whore, psh....

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
Man, I definately could not see myself ever running to a forum if I felt "worthless". As if talking to a bunch of anonymous kids would ever convince me NOT to commit suicide. Truly, Dearly Beloved, you are the master of Emo. Don't kill yourself. You must teach thousand of kids your mad skillz of being Emo, so that they might make it to the next generation.

But if you must, I agree with TMM. Go for decapitation. But get someone to aid you, with a katana. That way at least you'll die in a bad ass way. Get your aide to say ninjas did it.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
manchester, next time you or square call me emo....this is my the first place I'm turning...Just had to say that...

Now for your problems....I'll tell you when I start to care... But if you really want opinions, I think you should die, and the best way to go is the electric chair....always wanted to try that...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
If you ever need a friend.....just talk to the voices in your head...they always know whats
best....

Except for the one that sounds like George Foreman...ignore that one and pay more attention to the one that slurs like Slyvester Stalone...Hell yeah

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Themuffinman said:
If you ever need a friend.....just talk to the voices in your head...they always know whats
best....

Except for the one that sounds like George Foreman...ignore that one and pay more attention to the one that slurs like Slyvester Stalone...Hell yeah

Lol, that is what I do. Anyways what the hell do you care about what we think. Most people are going to think badly of you and just tell you to commit suicide. If you really don't have any friends and have tried at everything and you are a worthless piece of shit then go aheasd and just end yourself miserably. Just make sure you kill youself in a cool way.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
zhara_marie said:
COMMIT SUICIDE!!!!!!!!!
enjoy the moment right now! If you're feeling lonely talk to your parents about it maybe it'll help! and if you need a FRIEND to help you through it, just PM me anytime!
SEE?! SEE?! Even she thinks you should. Go jump off a building, ya emo!

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Let's point and laugh, everyone. :)

11281823717590dr.gif

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
*Points and laughs like that asian kid*

"Emo, Emo, Emo!" %$#^ ! (certain four letter curse word)

Go cut your wrists, then you won't be able to type about your feelings you emo.

MASTER CECIL

wait and bleed
dearly beloved dont listein to those idiots dont commit suicide live ur life to the fullest ill be ur friend ok and if u ever have problems or u jus wanna chat feel free to pm me

Laffy Taffy

Bronze Member
Huh Stops here think if u kill urself who do help? U go to hell everyone else has to deal with the loss and make a big huge mess. if u need a freind listen to Loki I'll also b ur freind.

Now for everyone who said go suicide.......... Huh................... What the Hell is wrong with u think damnit if u were on the verge of suicide how how would u feel Hey lets taunt him I hope all of u die at the age of 21 playing ur games In ur mom's basement and she leaves u a week to rot!!!! Assholes!!!!

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
You guys are dumbasses for even thinking we're encouraging her to do it, and even bigger jackasses for not reading all of our posts (especially one of mine) thoroughly.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back