• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wut is wrong with u people

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murf5891

i've been reading threads about how BAD the NA VAs are, and that the jap ones are better. i think the NA ones are fine I think that they all sound good. Sora sounds fine his voice is a tad deeper which makes sense since its been a year sine KH1. Riku is great he sounds a lil like the first game, but darker. Namines good i couldn't of pictured it any other way. And anyway everyone thinks the jap ones are better cause u prolly spoiled yourself to death with cutscenes, and I have seen some cutscenes for some levels, and its a lil different, but I think the NA ones sound fine. And I think that Jesses McCartney doesn't sound that bad I thought he'd be worse, but he sounds pretty good I must say

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
As I said in another thread, most of the VAs are fine just not Sora's. Sora sounds terrible now. Hopefully, he sounds better in other scenes, but if not, then I'm going to have to say that Square ruined him just like they ruined Musashi's voice. If Haley doesn't sound better in other scenes, then Sora is totally screwed up completely( just like poor Musashi).

urutapu

Yeah Osment isn't that great anymore. And he's ugly. D:

Gallagher was amusing. "His voice is just so -sexy.-"

Hades's lines were weird but he's still an awesome actor.

Byo

I like Soras voice in KH2.
It shows that he grew.

Rikus voices sounds the same.

And Roxas voice is better then what I thought it would sound like.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
I'm gonna have to side with King Sora Strife, kinda.
I'm sure I'll get used to Sora's new sound, but even you all have to admit that it'll take time before it sinks in.

And for me- it's not just Sora. I just saw the Namine interview, and they showed a few scenes with Namine, and it's not just the NA acters, but the diolouge that's a bit annoying.
BTW The "Unknown" that Namine is talking to does not sound like what I was expecting.

Here's a question: Which do you prefer? NA or JAP? Honestly? Which ones sound more convincing actorwise? And it doesn't even matter that you can't understand them, it's the way they speak and their tone of voice.
When I get KH2 I might honestly (if I have a choice) choose JAP voice acting with US Subtitles. <Shrugs> It's not a matter of "oh that sucks", but "I prefer this option over the other"

urutapu

The new Aerith is..just as bad as Mandy Moore was..she doesn't even know Aerith's -personality.- I'm sorry, when did she become "fresh" and "energetic?"

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Personally, i'd be most happy if they kept the original Japanese Voices and just put in english subtitles, it would save a lot of time and money.

They usually do an okay job with picking voice actors, though my only problem is Jesse Mcartney as Roxas, but I haven't heard him yet, so I have yet to really judge.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Savior of Dawn said:
Personally, i'd be most happy if they kept the original Japanese Voices and just put in english subtitles, it would save a lot of time and money.

They usually do an okay job with picking voice actors, though my only problem is Jesse Mcartney as Roxas, but I haven't heard him yet, so I have yet to really judge.

Yeah, I totally agree with you.
But don't worry about Mcartney. The real one might just be some crappy Hollywood pop singer, but, ironically, BHK has the best VA.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
:p Lol.
OT: I'm so f'in scared to buy KH2, cuz I might get to freaked out and excited and accidentally drop it in a puddle or somethin' or accidentally let it get hit by a car before I get to my PS2. So I'll be rushin' to my system and quickly forcing it through the machine...>_< XD So excited!

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Yeah, I could get you a link, but I don't have it right in front of me and I know some one else can get you one :D but I'm sure they have most of them.
But not Namine's.
Who's Otaku?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back