• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xaldin theory *may spoil*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

saved_by_kairi568

In this image right here:

http://www.kh2.co.uk/assets/images/wj1.gif

he says that "Once we aqcuire Kingdom Hearts we will become complete beings." I thought about it this morning and here's what I came up with:
Maybe in each new set of worlds there's a Kingdom Hearts. And every Kingdom Hearts contain all hearts born in those worlds as Ansem said. I think what Xaldin means is that when he finds it, he will find his heart and become somebody instead of nobody, because they might have lost their heart at some time. And something might have happened that made them nobodies.

Majik1387

that makes sense to me. it is a possibility. i couldn't see the image that great though, and i can't read japanese.

A

Audo

There will most likely be a Kingdom Hearts of Darkness,Light,Present and Twilight. I had a theory semi like this but it was a tad different.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
You naughty boy! I just came up wit that conclusion after I beat Kh:com last night.When Vexen said Diz is half Ansem and half not then I think that means their all cast off shells like the dudes in FMA.

Chosenoneknuckles

Yea i think that is the Organisations main purpose, by studying the mysteries of the heart (and why Sora in particular became a heartless and reverted back to normal soon after) that they will learn how to restore themselves to be somebodies (aka retrieve their hearts which lie within the heart of all worlds Kingdom Hearts). I dont believe that there is a separate KH for each realm.

Of course like u said each of the organisation members seem to have their own agendas, so i look forward to more backstabbing in KHII!

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
I don't think its the organizations main plan. Its probalbly what he wants. Axel's intentions are unknown, most of the others wanted to take over the oragnization and he probalbly wants to be somebody. I made a theory on this in mine. You should see it because it has a little funny video that goes with my theories.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Kingdom Hearts is the door to darkness. Not to light, Twilight, or Present. And each world doesn't have a Kingdom Hearts they just have a heart to the world.

Chosenoneknuckles

.:KL:. said:
Kingdom Hearts is the door to darkness. Not to light, Twilight, or Present. And each world doesn't have a Kingdom Hearts they just have a heart to the world.

Fair enough, as i think that there is a door from each world to the next (remember the crossroads in CoM) that links them to Kingdom Hearts, how do u think they are connected .:KL:.?

Teny

Website
www.animenetwork.co.uk
oo;
I thought we cleared this up before I left?
BUt yeah the thing is the shadows are a part of the person, eg..
Namine and Kairi, Diz and Ansem.
ANd the thing is they need Sora to unseal the oblivion..
But he doesn't know what they're doing, and yeah.. To become complete the need the power from within Kingdomhearts, light and dark.

A

Audo

Funny how Kairi and Naminé arent apart of each other at all.
KL there is nothing actuaslly stating that there is only one Kingdom Hearts. If KH is the door to darkness what is the door to light? Im just saying there isnt really any proof saying that there is more than one KH and there isnt any that say Kh is only the door to darkness nor are there mulitple KHs. A Theory is a theory.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
If Kingdom Hearts is the name of the door to Darkness then why would it be the name of door to light when they are two separate doors?

Majik1387

If Kingdom Hearts is the name of the door to Darkness then why would it be the name of door to light when they are two separate doors?

Because in Kingdom Hearts' opening monologue, it says "the true light was still sleeping deep within the darkness"

It's kind of a mixed door. It is the door to darkness but in the darkness there is the light.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Okay but its not the door to light.

Why not? I find that idea kind of appealing; that in the end, darkness cannot exist without light and light cannot be defined without darkness. Sora shut the door to Kingdom Hearts, but that does not mean he won't open it again, under different circumstances...

D

Dark Heart

it makes sense. The Org. don't have hearts (N.E.O.) so maybe they want Kingdom Hearts to get their hearts back, or with other theories,control all hearts, or to get the power of eternal darkness.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Kingdom Hearts is the door to Darkness. So it can't be a Kingdom Hearts that is the door to Light, Twilight, or Present. There is only 1 Kingdom Hearts.

And to LordMune: There is more Darkness than Light within Kingdom Hearts. Within the door to light there might be more Light than Darkness if there is even Darkness in it...which is possible becuz of the can't exist without each other thing.

So whatever is more gets defined as the majority and gets to rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back