• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort=Xehanort

• Thread starter path to light91
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who do you think will have the biggest connection to KH2's Xehanort?

• Master Xehanort

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Terra

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Dark Soilder

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Ven

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aqua

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

path to light91

here goes............

we all know that KH2's Xehanort has some kind of connection with MX and Terra.this is my theory.

I think that Xehanort is consisted of MX heart and Terras body+ soul. It could explain why he got younger and a change of hair color because he has Terras body but MX's heart.

When Xehanort was doing experiments and became a hearless and a nobody, his heart split becoming Ansem SoD ultimatley resulting in ANsem SoD needing a hos(where Riku comes into play)

As for the body nd soul that was used to make Xehanorts nobody: Xemnas which if this atheory is true could explain why Xemnas called Aquas armor in the room of sleep "friend".

As for Xehanort , I think that he is the unversed of MX and terra. I think this because in KHFM+ secret ending Terras eys become yellow which could symboliz evil and negative emotions, But that is just my opinion. THIS IS PURE SPECULATION....

sorry if this has been posted before.

dont flame me just tell me what you guys think.

Zaek

This is like mine, but i doubt that there was a split and ansem SOD was created from it.

P

path to light91

This is like mine, but i doubt that there was a split and ansem SOD was created from it.

I didnt mean split of heart. i worded that wrong. what i meant was i think that what KH2's Xehanort is composed of seperated. like his heart becoming Ansem SoD and the body and soul becoming Xemnas.

TraverseTown123X

It's definitely possible. There hasn't been a clear definition on what the value of the "soul" is in the body/heart/soul equation. And we don't know if the Unversed are related to the "soul" either. That would certainly makes up for a lot of things we don't know, including Xehanort's memory loss. But that would also mean throughout the storyline of BBS, Terra can't meet Ansem the Wise, King Mickey, or the other 5 apprentices or else they would connect the dots about Terra being Xehanort. But again, if Xehanort had memory loss, than he wouldn't be able to remember Aqua as "a friend". Don't forget, Xemnas spends ALL of 358/2 Days AND KH2 trying to get Roxas/Xion/Sora to collect hearts for Kingdom Hearts. It's kinda weird that Xemnas would remember Aqua as "friend" but never mention that he himself was once a keyblade wielder. And if I'm remembering correctly, there are 3 chambers: The Chamber of Repose, Sleep, and Waking. These will probably play a role in BBS, seeing as that's the title of the game.

P

path to light91

It's definitely possible. There hasn't been a clear definition on what the value of the "soul" is in the body/heart/soul equation. And we don't know if the Unversed are related to the "soul" either. That would certainly makes up for a lot of things we don't know, including Xehanort's memory loss. But that would also mean throughout the storyline of BBS, Terra can't meet Ansem the Wise, King Mickey, or the other 5 apprentices or else they would connect the dots about Terra being Xehanort. But again, if Xehanort had memory loss, than he wouldn't be able to remember Aqua as "a friend". Don't forget, Xemnas spends ALL of 358/2 Days AND KH2 trying to get Roxas/Xion/Sora to collect hearts for Kingdom Hearts. It's kinda weird that Xemnas would remember Aqua as "friend" but never mention that he himself was once a keyblade wielder. And if I'm remembering correctly, there are 3 chambers: The Chamber of Repose, Sleep, and Waking. These will probably play a role in BBS, seeing as that's the title of the game.

if i remember correctly the chamber of repose is just a different way to say the room of sleep.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Its a common theory. I dont think its right but im just one person.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i like it until the part where you say unversed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back