• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud552000

i am just trowing this out but what if MX never turn in to the apprentice Xehanort but he is nothing more the a replica Of MX much like the Riku replica in COM and was a failure and the replica only gain a little bit of MX memories and then became a heartless that regain it body (Ansem SOD) and Xemnas

State

Awards
i am just trowing this out but what if MX never turn in to the apprentice Xehanort but he is nothing more the a replica Of MX much like the Riku replica in COM and was a failure and the replica only gain a little bit of MX memories and then became a heartless that regain it body (Ansem SOD) and Xemnas

Please elaborate more your theory, like: "What was the need to replicate Master Xehanort?"

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Replika's can't make a Heartless or a Nobody. They don't have Hearts or Souls, if they did they would be regular people not Replika's. Also if he was a Replika he would be the same age as Master Xehanort.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
heres what i dont get about the replica theory.
replicas cant have a heart am i right?

so how is xehanort able to turn into a heartless and nobody?

djam2410

because he is not a replica apparently. he only remembered MX name, so AtW called him that.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
because he is not a replica apparently. he only remembered MX name, so AtW called him that.
then he cant be a replica XD

Vanitas.

Replicas do have a heart. Apparently though, they're fake. The Riku Replica is a perfect example.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Also if he was a Replika he would be the same age as Master Xehanort.
It depends.
Xion's the same age as Sora because the memories sampled were of somebody Sora's age.
If Vanitas was replicated the same way Sora was, then MX would've sampled memories of, for example, Ven, then Vanitas would be Ven's age (and he is). Then you have Xion's absorbing the rest of Sora's memories, thus changing her into Sora. MX could've found a way to prevent that from happening, or for all we know, it could've been happening, we just don't see it.

Anyway, I somewhat support Xehanort being a Replica, the only factor that prevents that from happening is the soul. I'm prety sure Replicas don't have a soul, and they're pretty much duplicated memories attached to an artificial body.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
It depends.
Xion's the same age as Sora because the memories sampled were of somebody Sora's age.
If Vanitas was replicated the same way Sora was, then MX would've sampled memories of, for example, Ven, then Vanitas would be Ven's age (and he is). Then you have Xion's absorbing the rest of Sora's memories, thus changing her into Sora. MX could've found a way to prevent that from happening, or for all we know, it could've been happening, we just don't see it.

Anyway, I somewhat support Xehanort being a Replica, the only factor that prevents that from happening is the soul. I'm prety sure Replicas don't have a soul, and they're pretty much duplicated memories attached to an artificial body.

Wouldn't he have stayed the same age forever then, and not ended up being a 30 year-old man.

RuiRui

I thought a replica is just mere doll whom had a hearts created for them... (don't listen to this please)

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
It's not a heart but the memories that are copied from someone else, a heart could be implanted but still won't make the Replika a complete or whole being.The memories shape the person and the doll is just a lifeless shell that serves as a container.

That could actually work, I don't see why not.
Replicas don't seem to age.

What? I'm a little confused could you elaborate a little more? It seems like you're agreeing with me but, I'm not sure.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Replicas do have a heart. Apparently though, they're fake. The Riku Replica is a perfect example.
yes yes they do.

I thought a replica is just mere doll whom had a hearts created for them... (don't listen to this please)
o.0 is listenin XD look at 1st quote.

then he cant be a replica XD
this^

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
What? I'm a little confused could you elaborate a little more? It seems like you're agreeing with me but, I'm not sure.
About Xehanort/Vanitas being a replica, not aging because
Then you have Xion's absorbing the rest of Sora's memories, thus changing her into Sora. MX could've found a way to prevent that from happening with Vanitas
Wouldn't he have stayed the same age forever then, and not ended up being a 30 year-old man.
Then again, Vanitas doesn't look like 30, obviously :| (but I guess something with fusion or memories would fix that)

tomasmccann

Awards
Replika's can't make a Heartless or a Nobody. They don't have Hearts or Souls, if they did they would be regular people not Replika's. Also if he was a Replika he would be the same age as Master Xehanort.

Actually i thought replicas did have hearts... I remember DiZ saying it at some point, or in one of his reports... Or am i wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back