• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort's Armor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaxek Watts

Does it bother anyone else when Xehanort randomly has a bunch of armor on before the last battle? Maybe its just regular armor for the sake of armor...but it always reminds me of Terra and co. in the secret video. And what the hell is with the big sword he uses instead of his laser hands (whatever you want to call them).

EDIT

sorry i should have clarified that i did not mean aquas armor that xemnas looks at

i mean when you're fighting xemnas in khII on that bird thing...he has a large sword and is wearing armor

Last edited:
A

Audo

It's supposed to remind you of Terra and co.
Because it is connected.

XII - Of the people that appear in the new secret movie, “Birth By Sleep”, that was added to KHII:FM, several names and figures are recognizable and must be extremely meaningful. Giving specifics is likely impossible, but could you give us a hint? Furthermore, do the 3 armored figures that appear there and the similar looking armored figure in the Last Battle have some relation to Xemnas?

For the recognizable figures and the recognizable faces, reaching the secret this time is extremely difficult, but I think the video is fairly spectacular and will stir your imaginations. The armored figures have a connection to Xemnas but after all I can’t give any specifics at the present stage. But, the video this time has a foreboding opening and please think of the figures ahead as having reason and a hinting connection.

Qarx

Does it bother anyone else when Xehanort randomly has a bunch of armor on before the last battle? Maybe its just regular armor for the sake of armor...but it always reminds me of Terra and co. in the secret video. And what the hell is with the big sword he uses instead of his laser hands (whatever you want to call them).

Hmm? You mean like the part where he becomes that dragon... type... thing?

I'll have to look at it again for myself.

Jaxek Watts

It's supposed to remind you of Terra and co.
Because it is connected.

thanks audo, i forgot about that quote

it just always bothers me and i havent seen it in any discussions

but its probably been discussed

ssceles

Website
ssceles.deviantart.com
Xemnas' armor at the end of KH2 doesn't resemble the armor of the three warriors to me much at all. I can see the connection that people make, though. However, Ansem from the first KH game, aka, Xehanort's heartless, also wore armor in his last battle when he fused with the End of The World. His black and gold armor highly resembles the blue and silver armor Xemnas was talking to in a scene during KH2FM+. (The armor of Xehanort's heartless in KH1, in which he also was wearing no shirt, reminds me far more of the three warrior's armor in general than Xemnas' strange armor-ish gettup at the end of KH2.)

--which Xehanort were you refering to: the heartless or nobody?

--which was the quote from the interview refering to? Only one, not both, from what I see. The connection still seems obvious, though.

Clowde

Which armor are you talking about now? You mean the one were hes sitting down in a chair? Or what else...

Lorne

Oh yeah. The one while sitting in the chair was Aqua's armour right?
Yeah it was Aqua's armour. I did a cheat were goofy was replaced with the armour in a T pose. I examined it and it was definetly the armour Aqua used!

here is the code. FINAL MIX ONLY!!

Goofy is replaced by Aqua's Armor (Press R2)
N4FC-0UXV-V7X11
YK7H-ZWGV-20HBU
QHNG-0PWM-WJYRD

Oh and here is just plain coolness:

Terra is an ally
VUV5-9XQC-1Y384
55KR-RARY-NWX9P
VD8U-JR5A-MAMBH
3QNK-B64Y-PJJTF
EE6B-X8WB-KPDEJ

hoped i helped!!

Last edited:

Jaxek Watts

Which armor are you talking about now? You mean the one were hes sitting down in a chair? Or what else...

not the cutscene where hes looking at aquas armor...

im talking about when you fight him at the end of khII

Blackwaltz25

I personally just found the armor and "throne" he sat on implied he was head of the Organization, their king/leader. He also had everyone's weapons surrounding him as well if anyone noticed.

ceonn

I personally just found the armor and "throne" he sat on implied he was head of the Organization, their king/leader. He also had everyone's weapons surrounding him as well if anyone noticed.

that was the first thing I had thought of too. Then I saw the secret ending and it became obvious why he was wearing that armor. In my opinion, I think they put him in that armor so everyone would look at it and think of a connection between it and the three mysterious people in armor in the secret ending (Terra, Aqua, Ven).

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Originally I thought it was just one of those things like in KH1 when Ansem suddenly gets attached to that floating mass and you have to fight all of those core's and stuff.

But after all of the VAT stuff....I thought otherwise.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
This may be a real long shot here, but does anybody think that maybe that armore used to belong to Terra, Aqua, and Ven's Master, but he/she was taken out and the armor was stolen by Master Xehanort or something? Just a thought. I haven't been around the facts much as of late.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Aquaarmor.jpg

Aquainarmor.jpg

No, its Aqua's

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
It looks similar to Terra's armor, but then again Xehanort looks like terra to begin with. They must have some type of connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back