• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort's Heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who will get possestion of Xehanort's Heart?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
In the secret ending in BbS, there was a conversation between MX and Terra, which supposively took place inside Xehanort's Heart.Ther, they talk about making each other fade from the Heart. However, since they couldn't do that at the moment, they said they would see who the owner of the Heart would be in time. However, once Xehanort became Ansem SoD (Heartless) and Xemnas (Nobody), there seemed to be qualities of each within both Ansem SoD and Xemnas. Ansem SoD was mostly influenced by MX's personallity, but had soem of Terra's abilities. Xemnas had more of Terra's emories and personality, but was still influenced by MX's goal.

Now, seeing as Xehanort (KH2) will be coming back whole, there might be some inner stuggle between Xehanort's light, Terra, and Xehanort's darkness, MX. In the end, who do you think will end up getting control of Xehanort's Heart. Do you think Terra will be the light within the darkness and reclaim his Body and Heart? Will MX drown Terra into the darkness and attempt to conquer all? Or do you think Terra's and MX's mindsets will end up perminately melded together under the current Xehanort's will?

Last edited:

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Re: Xehanort's Heart: Terra vs MX

Actually, it was a conversation between hearts. Both Master Xehanort's heart and Terra's heart lie within Xehanort's body, and Master Xehanort, being the dominant heart, made the claim that he could absorb Terra's heart, thus sparking the conversation between them.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Re: Xehanort's Heart: Terra vs MX

uuummmm change the title of the thread Dx

and who knows. i think sora will end up saving terra which in the process will bring back master xehanort.

State

Awards
People are treating Xehanort as a separate entity when his actually MX. Anyhow, you might want to change on "Who will stay in possession with Terra's body?".

Samhain

Bronze Member
....Xehanort's heart and master xehanort are the same thing.

and not this conversation again. the controller of apprentice xehanort was confirmed to be master xehanort

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
....Xehanort's heart and master xehanort are the same thing.

and not this conversation again. the controller of apprentice xehanort was confirmed to be master xehanort

I'm talking aobut what will happen in the end. right now, MX is in control. However, traits of Terra are in both Ansem SoD and Xemnas. Plus, I personally think that Terra's Heart and MX's Heart became one in the same manner as Sora's Heart and Ven's Heart. Ohterwise, there could be a Namine-like out there and even another Heartless since MX and Terra both had darkness in their Heart's. Since the LS isn't that, and there has been no hint of another Nobody truly composed of nothingness like Namine, I doubt Terra and MX are still completely seperate Hearts. They might not be as fused as Ven and Sora are, but they are still one Heart at this point.

MeggieKeyblader

Well, the Ultimania makes it seems like MX will be the driving force behind Xehanort, not Terra. But personally I think that it'd be awesome if KH2 Xehanort was a completely new person, y'know, with both the memories and personalities of both MX and Terra. That'd be cool because we'd finally see one of the good guys going to the bad side (fully) and we've already faced just MX before, so it might get a little repetitive if the final boss of KH3 is the same as the final boss from BbS, y'know?

And Horizon Knight, ya stole my sig quote! xD

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Well, the Ultimania makes it seems like MX will be the driving force behind Xehanort, not Terra. But personally I think that it'd be awesome if KH2 Xehanort was a completely new person, y'know, with both the memories and personalities of both MX and Terra. That'd be cool because we'd finally see one of the good guys going to the bad side (fully) and we've already faced just MX before, so it might get a little repetitive if the final boss of KH3 is the same as the final boss from BbS, y'know?

I agree with you on this one. Also, I'm sorry for stealing the sig quote. I 'll change it to a different phrase that he said about retcons. could you ever forgive me?

Lelouch

Nomura also said that Terra has some influence on Xemnas so technically your wish did happen. Xemnas got bits and pieces of MX and Terra's memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back