• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort's true identity and past theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikazuki

Well that's why I said that the darkness might alter your appearance differently based on how much of it is taken into your body. Maybe Terra at that point only allowed a small amount into his heart at the time, so his eyes turned yellow, which would be a lesser amount of darkness than that that turns your eyes orange.

Also, even if the eye colors are completely off in my theory, then the point that OmniChaos brought up still makes sense as well. Perhaps the large mass of energy that was possibly Kingdom Hearts backfired in a similar manner to how Ansem the Wise's machine backfired and caused the altering of appearance for Terra and his relocationing.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Also, could you explain this "Fatal mode" to me? Is this an actual confirmed thing, or...? Anything that you help contribute, I will gladly edit into my first post below my actual theory, showing it was added later, and credit you for. :)

Well, Hades beat me to it, but basically, it's a pwn all attack...

And maybe Ven has a unique heart of some type. Maybe it has some sort of hidden power deep within it. This could somehow relate to Sora or maybe how he came to be, since Ven and Roxas look identical...And maybe Master Xehanort means that Terra was originally his student, but left him, possibly because he started to see dark tendencies or corrupt goals about him? Maybe he started to sense a little bit of Master Xehanort's ambition...

Well, Terra did say Ven once saved him... He may be referring that Ven saved him from MX's clutches...

And I don't think this applies, but for some reason, I've always thought that when you defeat Roxas in Kingdom Hearts 2 and he says "You make a good other," that has some kind of REALLY significant meaning...I just have the strangest feeling that this means more than we think it does, like he's using "other" as some sort of new term or something...I don't know, I can't really describe the feeling.

It just means that Sora is the other half of Roxas and vice verse...

And something else, I REALLY like your idea of that powerful mass that Master Xehanort summons exploding and that causing Terra to have his appearance altered and memory wiped. I'm going to add that to my first post, while creditting you of course. :D

Except you forgot about MX... =/ MX and Terra are both basically confirmed to be apart of Xehanort due to their VAs...

Also, when he says "old friend," I believe he's referring to a time that Aqua actually did call him her friend, but he believes that since he was not able to save her, he does not consider himself a friend, showing his past inner conflict. And I say past inner conflict because since Xemnas did not have a heart, he didn't have any emotion behind that statement.

I'm still pretty sure it's a lack of a better term...

I really valued your input. :D And thanks for the 60%. At my school, that's a D-!! Woot! Alright barely being passable! :D

Well, it's a good theory... It just has some holes in it that throw it off...

Jebus, I gotta start visiting here more. I now think that when Master Xehanort said that Ven is losing "it," he is referring to his memories.

I'm sure the "it" he is referring to, is what he wants... And yes, I am starting to somewhat think what MX is after has to do with Ven's memories...

Terra did ask what Master Xehanort had done to Ven's heart, so maybe he meddled in it and started to remove Ven's memories from it.

He may not have been referring to Ven... When he said that, "friend" was in quotes... He may be talking about DS...

Upon doing so, he's maybe using those memories or components of Ven's heart to put into another...That being Sora, though that may be unlikely since we see two boys playing on an island, leading us to believe it's Sora and Riku. Of course, Master Xehanort could just tamper with Sora's heart and add these memories and such in, though I originally thought Master Xehanort was hinting at creating a heart itself, it being Sora's, from the memories of Ven's, but that's totally out of the question now, unless he did so and had him start his life at the age we see the supposed Sora at when he's supposedly sword battling with a supposed (You might think this is my favorite word now) Riku. Too much thinking...>.<

First, I can't see MX doing something like that... =/ Whatever Ven has is connected to KH in some form or way...

Also, even if the eye colors are completely off in my theory, then the point that OmniChaos brought up still makes sense as well. Perhaps the large mass of energy that was possibly Kingdom Hearts backfired in a similar manner to how Ansem the Wise's machine backfired and caused the altering of appearance for Terra and his relocationing.

Like I said, MX also has a spot in Xehanort's creation... He and Xemnas share the same Japanese VA... Will most likely share the same English one as well... MX+Terra is almost a solid fact now... The only pending piece is if DS is in the mix, which he most likely is...

Mikazuki

Perhaps, just as DiZ, or Ansem, said that anything could happen when his machine exploded, and I mean anything, that Kingdom Hearts had the same affect, and I'm really just back-tracking here because I already said this part. But maybe, the explosion had Master Xehanort's entity or his heart fuse with Terra's heart, thus creating Xehanort, a person who was truly two hearts in one...Or something like that.

It just keeps getting more and more confusing the more and more I think of it. T.T

Awards
I really valued your input. :D And thanks for the 60%. At my school, that's a D-!! Woot! Alright barely being passable! :D
A theory that probable would be the best theory I've read in my life. This is not the best theory I've read in my life. This is not that probable.

There are two major problems that make it unlikely. I won't go into any "plot holes" or incorrect pieces. The thing is, this theory is more or less summing up the entirety of Birth by Sleep rather than focusing in on something in particular. The more expansive a theory is (and the more specific it is about those expansive parts), the less likely it is to be true because there are more chances for individual parts to be wrong. Additionally, you have relatively no evidence. I'm not one to say, "Oh, well since there's nothing to back this, it can't be true." It obviously can be true, but with practically nothing to support it, that's more than likely not to be so. There's a difference between actual evidence and having things make people say, "That makes sense," because it can make sense, but it doesn't have to be right. For instance, Kingdom Hearts exploding like AtW's machine and creating similar effects makes sense, but there's absolutely no evidence. Ultimately it looks more like a fan fiction than anything. Don't get me wrong, it's a good read, and it makes for some well thought out connections, it just doesn't quite get anywhere. So you shouldn't be hoping to get probability up.

And for the record, to prevent any annoying "tl;dr" posts, I suggest in the future that you scrap out certain parts of your theories. You have a great deal of facts thrown in there that we already know and that don't have any particular relevance to the overall theory. Don't try to make a story out of it, just the cold hard guts, because people get tired of reading the same info continually.

Mikazuki

A theory that probable would be the best theory I've read in my life. This is not the best theory I've read in my life. This is not that probable.

There are two major problems that make it unlikely. I won't go into any "plot holes" or incorrect pieces. The thing is, this theory is more or less summing up the entirety of Birth by Sleep rather than focusing in on something in particular. The more expansive a theory is (and the more specific it is about those expansive parts), the less likely it is to be true because there are more chances for individual parts to be wrong. Additionally, you have relatively no evidence. I'm not one to say, "Oh, well since there's nothing to back this, it can't be true." It obviously can be true, but with practically nothing to support it, that's more than likely not to be so. There's a difference between actual evidence and having things make people say, "That makes sense," because it can make sense, but it doesn't have to be right. For instance, Kingdom Hearts exploding like AtW's machine and creating similar effects makes sense, but there's absolutely no evidence. Ultimately it looks more like a fan fiction than anything. Don't get me wrong, it's a good read, and it makes for some well thought out connections, it just doesn't quite get anywhere. So you shouldn't be hoping to get probability up.

And for the record, to prevent any annoying "tl;dr" posts, I suggest in the future that you scrap out certain parts of your theories. You have a great deal of facts thrown in there that we already know and that don't have any particular relevance to the overall theory. Don't try to make a story out of it, just the cold hard guts, because people get tired of reading the same info continually.

Hence why I call it a theory.

But I will take that last bit of information into mind, but I titled it as Xehanort's past for a reason: To tell his entire story, including what happens to his counter-parts through the games, that way I could link the information together through the games, attempting to make it easier to understand, though I suppose I should have just named it my "Xehanort Theory" if I was going to go as far as to sum up the events in Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II. Thank you. :)

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Well, first of all, I have to say it's pretty impressive for your first thread, congrats on that, rep + for it.

As for the theory, I like most of it, except for the part saying Terra by himself will become Xehanort, considering I think Xehanort will basically be Terra + MX, in the same way that Xehanort's Heartless possessed Riku...
Except this like I said, I like most of what is in the theory.

On a side note, I also agree about 14th = Aqua's Nobody, because it'd make a lot of sense IMO.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

it would be impressive if Terra indeed became Xehanort himself

not exactly the best idea, but all in all.....impressive

and i dont mean with a fusion or anything

Last edited:

yugi300

I really liked this and I say it's around 60% right minus the lack of any really new info.

Awards
Hence why I call it a theory.

But I will take that last bit of information into mind, but I titled it as Xehanort's past for a reason: To tell his entire story, including what happens to his counter-parts through the games, that way I could link the information together through the games, attempting to make it easier to understand, though I suppose I should have just named it my "Xehanort Theory" if I was going to go as far as to sum up the events in Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II. Thank you. :)

I never said it wasn't a theory, I said it wasn't probable. Theories can be probable. Like the Big Bang Theory. This, for all intents and purposes at the moment, is not. My point was that anyone saying it is highly likely is wrong, and that you shouldn't mind if someone says otherwise. Afterall, none of our theories are that likely. It's impossible.

Since most of it isn't based on any evidence and none of it is really contradictoy, I can't say I'd be in my right mind to criticize its content. Admittedly, I'm not too keen on it, but that's really just a bit opinionated. I just dislike the idea of using things that have happened (ie AtW's machine exploding) and applying them here, because it would show a lack of originality on the producers' parts. Though Nomua isn't quite "original" all the time anyway...

Mikazuki

^ ^ Well I was saying it's a possibility if he somehow fuses with Master Xehanort. That'd be the most likely way of it happening. Honestly, an explosion is an explosion. Shouldn't bother you to see one more. :p All I guess when you've seen one you've seen 'em all. *Rolls eyes* :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back