• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort's true identity and past theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikazuki

Not retaining to the point I thought was spam, so gomen if I'm wrong since you said you didn't even read it, but now that you have...^_^

Anyway, I didn't mention anything about Heartless. I brought up darkness, but did not say that it was Heartless. I know there are no Heartless in BBS, there's a new enemy all together. Also, I never said that the LS is canon. I believe he's remnants of Terra's memories that have taken physical form to be honest. I used his fight as a way to prove my point, hence supporting him being in it. I never said "Oh well he doesn't count" or anything like that, in fact, I said the opposite. And also, I know that BBS takes place in the past and the big battle is near the end, if not THE end of it, I never said it wasn't. I just think you got my time-frame confused. :p I wasn't trying to sum that up in a time-frame type of way, I never gave specified times other than what we know, like me saying that Sora must have fought Xehanort's Heartless AFTER Xehanort (Terra IMO) separated his body from his heart and such, which is obviously correct.

And yes, now that you've read it, I am happy now. ^_^

Awards
Actually, you said Terra turned into a heartless...
I'm still very sceptical that BBS would be about KH2's timeline.

Mikazuki

No no no no no! I said that he allowed darkness into his heart, like Riku did as I used him as an example, to attempt to combat Master Xehanort and defeat him and his heart was opened to the darkness, not completely consumed. Only time I believe Terra turned into a Heartless was when he was under the name of Xehanort and opened the door to the heart of Radiant Garden, which he later separated his heart from his body to venture forth even more, which created his Heartless, which was the main antagonist in Kingdom Hearts one. That's what I was indicating. ;)

Final Blade

yo man i giv yo thread a thumbs up man it wuz well thought out and very interesting...ppl jus gettin uptight these days cuz no solid info iz out about the new games and many ppl keep posting the same topics over and over....i jus became a member but i've alwayz read the threads when i come to the website...but anyway yur topic wuz refreshing

Final Blade

u've definetly done a good job....typin all that and no errors...impecable...ooh yea and r u gona get both birth by sleep and 358/2 days or jus one bcuz im gettin both

Awards
Now see Mikazuki, this is where the thread will start to go off topic.
Better fix it.

Um... Your theory is quite possible. I don't like the idea of it, but I'll never know until BBS is out, so no use trying to disprove a theory that actually doesn't suck.

Mikazuki

Umm...I shall take that as a compliment Noo Monkey. :p Which I believe...Err, hope is how it was intended. :p And don't worry, I am more than capable of handling a thread. :) Also, to you and everyone else, feel free to just call me Miki or Zuki if you so wish.

Anyway, Finalblade, I don't have a PSP 'cuz, pfff, I don't want one, and don't plan to buy it just for that game. I'll just completely youtube the game while holding a controller and...You know, pretend. Work the imagination. :p But I will get the one for DS! Zexion is my favorite member (Though Saix looks cooler, hence the avatar) but they said making moves for him will be difficult. I believe they said that it'll focus on redirecting attacks and such done by the enemy or something...

Anyway, I must please ask that you don't ask about anything directly relating to the theory itself or else, as Noo Monkey stated, this will go off-topic, and I'd rather the theory not get tarnished by spam, though thank you for asking. :)

Final Blade

zuki can u explain how the kingdom hearts incident and terra grasping the power of darkness would turn him brown with gray hair?? im pretty confused bcuz there wuz anutha discussion that MX and Terra became one...and that could be a possibility bcuz the xehanort we all kno and hate has gray hair and brown skin lik MX...and has a young appearance due to Terra's young appearance

Mikazuki

Well if you notice, when one dips themselves in darkness (I make it sound like a chocolaty delight) their appearance alters. As with DiZ aka Ansem the Wise. His skin was darkened and his eye color altered, but when he took off the bandages on his face, which I suppose is symbolizing his throwing away his shame and the darkness, he returned to his original appearance. Also, if you see Xehanort (Terra) when he was Ansem's apprentice and not a Heartless or a Nobody, his skin is lighter than Xemnas's and his Heartless's. It just tends to happen when someone is corrupted with darkness, though it's only been shown on a few, meaning that maybe one must have a strong heart, which might be true since one actually needs a strong heart to use the darkness and not be completely overtaken and turned into a Heartless. Hope that clarified. ;)

Awards
Wow. KH is kinda racist when you put it like that.
You seem to have an answer for everything about your theory.
Good job on that.

Mikazuki

Well I've been known to be a well thought out and intelligent person...Which you gotta put into a theory if you plan on posting it and asking for comments, some more...Like yours. xD I couldn't think of a word for it, there goes that intellectual thing I said. :p

And I did make a comment like that once...Saying it kinda seemed racist...Got some people upset, so I apologized of course. That was back in my youth...And I say that like I'm 80. I was like 12 when I did that on another forum, I'm 16 now. :p

Final Blade

terra's hairstyle and xehanort's hairstyle are very similar....and the fact that terra's eyes turned yellow (the color of xehanorts) further explains your theory...but arent MX's eyes yellow and so iz Ansem the wise's eyes...wuts this thing wit yellow eyes? =/

Mikazuki

Actually, I forgot to bring up the hair thing as a point, thank you for reminding me. Although superficial reasoning...Meh, who needs it. :p I believe that their eyes are actually orange, though in higher definition might be meant to be yellow. Although, maybe different shades show different amounts of darkness. Yellow is just a more mild orange afterall, or at least I'd say so, and ornage is my favorite color, so I'm an orange-ologist. :p That was corny, I know. Anyway, it really would explain my theory. All the logic was there with the eyes, but I never though about it in depth to add to my theory...I suppose I get a different affect by reading it and not thinking it, so thanks for that. :)

Final Blade

iight man keep doin ya thing....and i must say if we get to a point in the game where Terra supposedly uses the power of darkness...its gonna make the experience a whole lot better than its already lookin...iight im out

Mikazuki

Well, if you get to fight that battle against Master Xehanort and he does end up using the darkness, I'm sure your ebil (typo intended) craving will be satisfied. ^_^ Thanks for the comments, enjoy your stay on the forum. Good night. ^_^

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Since he sees them as nothing more than pests at that time, they all engage in a battle, along with an unknown Keyblade wielder joining in on Xehanort's side, whom we might be able to assume is his apprentice.

Not quite...
Ven apparently has something that MX is seeking...
MX also seems to want Terra to "return to him", implying that the two have a past... Possibly a apprentice/master one...

They begin to fight, though it's clear they cannot defeat him. Aqua is hurt, Ven is frozen, and Terra is suffering from fatigue. Xehanort somehow summons a great, almighty power, most likely being Kingdom Hearts itself, and proceeds towards it. As he does, Terra realizes he cannot beat him in his current state.

Like Noo Monkey said, it's toward the end...

At that point, he accepts darkness into his heart to attempt to defeat him, though possibly not intentionally.

Imo, Terra's eyes going yellow means he is using Fatal Mode...
There is one scene where Terra says "I don't care about being master. This power, I use for my friends"... When he is saying this, he is holding an unconscious Ven and is holding the keyblade in a defencive/aggressive position... My guess, is that he is talking to MX and the "power" is Fatal Mode...

He could have defeated and vanquished Master Xehanort, but I believe the more likely scenario is that he was able to fight on par with him now, and Master Xehanort attempted to use the power of Kingdom Hearts, but was overcome by it and therefore defeated.

Personally, I do think MX's attempt to use KH failed, but, like Ansem's machine, it exploded, nearly killing him and setting off the chain reaction that would create Xehanort...

My idea of what happens next is a little shady, but bare with me. I believe that Kingdom Hearts somehow emitted it's power and began to overtake either the area of the battle and everything there, or just the Keyblade warriors themselves, which may be more likely since we saw Mickey at the battlefield after this whole battle took place, though we don't know when he arrived there. Could have been before, after, during the Kingdom Hearts games we played, we just don't know. Anyway, with their hearts or that area of battle taken over, what happened to Terra next is similar to what happened to Sora. He somehow arrived at Radiant Garden, and I'm sure it was through the use of the dark corridors, though unintentionally if so. Using this power, his heart was overtook enough so that he could no longer remember anything and his appearance was altered. Or, if he did not use the corridors of darkness to escape, while he somehow traveled to Radiant Garden, the darkness that he allowed into his heart to battle Master Xehanort partially overtook him, and that altered his appearance. Basically the same thing either way. This is why when he was found, he was in bad condition. He was hurt from the battle and his memories were gone, though he remembered the name "Xehanort," which is because he had such hatred for Master Xehanort, which is proven by fighting the extra secret boss in Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix+.

First, let me say that both Terra and MX more or less have confirmed seats for Xehanort's creation... The only pending one is DS... Aside from the several similarities between them, MX's Japanese voice actor is the same as Xemnas' Japanese VA... Same with Terra and Xehanort...
Also, LS, the person we fought in FM+, is not truly Terra, per se...
Nomura has already said that whether we think the LS and Terra are the same is irrelevant... Also, the LS towers over Terra...

Since that's all he remembered, he went by that name. Due to not remembering anything, he had no knowledge of the fact that he could use the Keyblade, and therefore couldn't summon it, though still had a strong enough heart to wield one. So, Ansem the Wise then began experimenation with hearts and darkness and such, which Xehanort had a great passion for, possibly because he had to deal with such things in the past, though he was unaware of that at the time. Ansem realized that that was dangerous and stopped the experiments, but Xehanort continued and went under Ansem's name. At this point, Xehanort realized that there could be a heart of a world, and explored Radiant Garden for such a thing. He eventually found a door that led to the heart of the world, though not just anyone can open it. Riku opened the one on Destiny Islands, but only because he had a heart strong enough to wield the Keyblade, and was originally meant to until he dipped himself too steeply in darkness and lost himself. With such power, he opened the door, which originally exposed himself to the darkness. Xehanort, or should I say Terra at this point, has a heart powerful enough to wield a Keyblade and might have still be able too since he may not have been too deeply sunk in darkness at the time, though couldn't call it forth because he had no idea of how to do so, which I've said. He opened the door, entered it, and furthered himself in darkness. He even exposed his fellow students in it.

Like I said above...

At this point, he realized he was not able to venture forth any further, or more accurately, his body was not. Therefore, he shunned it off, but did so by losing his heart to darkness, making himself a Heartless. Though he was extremely unique. His Heartless was able to retain consciousness and goals and it's memories somehow. His Heartless then continued to search for the ultimate heart, Kingdom Hearts, which he believed could only exist in great darkness. Now if you remember, he did not originally retain a human form when he became a Heartless. I believe that he only had that human form by "borrowing" Riku's body. He blended his heart with Riku's and then possibly shunned Riku's part of the heart off, still keeping a solid body somehow at the time. It's a very confusing situation, such as the creation of Namine as she should truly not exist because Roxas had Sora's left over body, while she did not. Or maybe she kept a portion of Sora's body, though that's not likely because Roxas contained the other half of what Sora was, so what Namine was comprised of at all baffles me. But I digress.

Exactly...

Now the story shifts to Xemnas. I believe he must have completely remembered his time as Terra, hence why he was talking to the armor of Aqua and calling it "friend." It makes perfect sense if you think about it.

That's the thing... Xemnas said the word in quotes... Most likely, "old friend" is most likely a lack of a better term... Like Xemnas knew Aqua was connected to his past, but did not know exactly how...

oh mikazuki my bad i missread a part of your theory and i have to give you a 40% im sorry :(

I would say 60%...

Mikazuki

Well like I said, I think the LS is just remnants of Terra's memories that happened to take physical form, as memories do play a large role in things such as that, and by that I mean creation of characters.

Also, could you explain this "Fatal mode" to me? Is this an actual confirmed thing, or...? Anything that you help contribute, I will gladly edit into my first post below my actual theory, showing it was added later, and credit you for. :)

And I realize that the battle was towards the end. Did I word it to make it sound differently? I suppose I didn't say "After having searched long and hard for Master Xehanort..." and I probably should have, gomen (sorry).

And maybe Ven has a unique heart of some type. Maybe it has some sort of hidden power deep within it. This could somehow relate to Sora or maybe how he came to be, since Ven and Roxas look identical...And maybe Master Xehanort means that Terra was originally his student, but left him, possibly because he started to see dark tendencies or corrupt goals about him? Maybe he started to sense a little bit of Master Xehanort's ambition...

And I don't think this applies, but for some reason, I've always thought that when you defeat Roxas in Kingdom Hearts 2 and he says "You make a good other," that has some kind of REALLY significant meaning...I just have the strangest feeling that this means more than we think it does, like he's using "other" as some sort of new term or something...I don't know, I can't really describe the feeling.

And something else, I REALLY like your idea of that powerful mass that Master Xehanort summons exploding and that causing Terra to have his appearance altered and memory wiped. I'm going to add that to my first post, while creditting you of course. :D

Also, when he says "old friend," I believe he's referring to a time that Aqua actually did call him her friend, but he believes that since he was not able to save her, he does not consider himself a friend, showing his past inner conflict. And I say past inner conflict because since Xemnas did not have a heart, he didn't have any emotion behind that statement.

I really valued your input. :D And thanks for the 60%. At my school, that's a D-!! Woot! Alright barely being passable! :D

Another thing, after having read some information, Terra believes that Master Xehanort has tampered with his heart in some way. Perhaps he placed some sort of dark power on him? Like how Maleficent awakened the darkness inside of Riku, which is a good comparison since Terra and Maleficent have met and have been hinted as to having "worked together" in some manner.

Jebus, I gotta start visiting here more. I now think that when Master Xehanort said that Ven is losing "it," he is referring to his memories. Terra did ask what Master Xehanort had done to Ven's heart, so maybe he meddled in it and started to remove Ven's memories from it. Upon doing so, he's maybe using those memories or components of Ven's heart to put into another...That being Sora, though that may be unlikely since we see two boys playing on an island, leading us to believe it's Sora and Riku. Of course, Master Xehanort could just tamper with Sora's heart and add these memories and such in, though I originally thought Master Xehanort was hinting at creating a heart itself, it being Sora's, from the memories of Ven's, but that's totally out of the question now, unless he did so and had him start his life at the age we see the supposed Sora at when he's supposedly sword battling with a supposed (You might think this is my favorite word now) Riku. Too much thinking...>.<

Last edited:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Also, could you explain this "Fatal mode" to me? Is this an actual confirmed thing, or...? Anything that you help contribute, I will gladly edit into my first post below my actual theory, showing it was added later, and credit you for.

It's confirmed. I don't remember the exact details, so I'll look for them and edit this post when I find them.

EDIT: Found it.

Kingdom Hearts battle system gets Fatal Mode - PSP Fanboy

Also, to clear this up: none of the Xehanort's eyes are yellow.

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x243/HadesDragoon/XehanorttheApprenticerender.png
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x243/HadesDragoon/Xehanortframe.png

^Brown

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x243/HadesDragoon/XehanortsHEartlessandGuardian.png

^Orange (it's a bit hard to see in this one, but it is)

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x243/HadesDragoon/XemnasFace-1.png

^Orange

tl;dr Xehanort has brown eyes, Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas have orange eyes. Terra's eyes turned yellow. Not the same thing.

Oh, and DiZ has orange eyes:

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x243/HadesDragoon/DiZrender.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back