• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xemnas- ES?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think Xemnas is the Armoured Soldier?

• Defintely, no doubt about it!

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • No way, just no way!

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • I'm not saying anything till FM+ is in my hands.

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TSora

R.O.X.A.S #5
Denmark(some people, coughEngulfedcough, think it'
Website
www.freewebs.com
As I had guessed. The "knight" on the floor was always just the armor. So maybe Xehanort was the tall knight, and Xemnas remembers it all, this does lead into many questions about Xemnas. Maybe he recovered all his memories or maybe he remembered them all along...:D...I'm so glad TN put this scene into the game anyway...:D...

jovjo003

Definitely! The tall knight and the blond kid are all related to Xehanort and Sora, since both of them lost their memories and the ending explains their past and how they share a strong connection. Could explain "The LOST TWO" theme.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Here's my two cents:

Xemnas is Xenahort's Nobody. Xenahort is the guy we saw in the secret ending+, with the brown hair. (The tall knight)

Reason why he calls the armour "friend" in this scene, is because Xemnas remembers her.

What does this mean? Most probably, Xenahort, influenced by the blue moon, turned against his allies and could possibly have murdered her.

I'm still not sure about Roxas though. What is he doing there?

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Well all i know is that for the past year i've been making a arse out of myself and been partly right. Okay, they are all new characters that look almost EXACTLY(coloring) the same as old chracters.... two things come to mind:reincarnation and WTF. So has nomura been lying to us or are those past lives of the character? And if past life:why does mickey have a keyblade if he only recently(right before KH he got his) got one? Why did the roxas lookalike get pwnt so easily, and who in gods name is that girl? Needless to say, i'm very confused.

What does this mean? Most probably, Xenahort, influenced by the blue moon, turned against his allies and could possibly have murdered her.
I wouldn't say "murdered"(he wouldn't have anything to talk to then) but that's as good a guess as any.
I'm still not sure about Roxas though. What is he doing there?
He's there to show how weak sora(or a past incarnation of sora) really is/was.

Cl0ud

I thinkit's xehanort before he was corrupteds and changed,losing his memories

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Yes, the tall Knight is Xehanort, before he lost his memories and all.

shuichi010

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix - New Scene - HB / TWTNW scenes

Around 3:20 seconds, Xemnas is looking at scraps of metal and calls it friend. That is the girl ES's armor. I have only one theory of this. Xemnas is the Armoured Soldier. Post your theories, but first answer the poll.

I have a question...how is it that you even KNOW that its the Girl's armor? there is nothing that i have observed that leads me to believe that...but it could mean that there is another knight...i think the lost two are the F.S. and the B.H.S. they probably escaped and went into hiding....

SylvXIII

How do you know for sure that the hooded person is Xemnas? He/She is identified as "Unknown" by a machine in the first few seconds of the video.

Edit:

My bad, I figured it out.

Last edited:

Souten Ni Zase

The knights are absolutely NEW characters!!!
Why can't any of you get this through your thick little heads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back