• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xemnas IS Terra?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnum

I've been saying this for a long time now & no one ever listens... D:

EDIT: Well, I've at least been saying that Xemnas is Terra's Nobody since he comes from Terranort's body, which is also Terra's body, but SOD is still Xehanort's Heartless since he came from Terranort's heart, which is also Xehanort's heart. Nothing more than that, though.

I believe that it's Xehanort's Nobody since Master Xehanort's influence has affected a majority of Xemnas's motives (aside from his intentions involving the Chamber of Repose and etc.).

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
In all seriousness, Xemnas is probably, actually Namine's Nobody, since we don't know why she exist. Makes sense rright.
It's both of theirs' they're sharing the damn same body, they share the heartless/nobody as well. Yes there is reason to think Xemnas has some of Terra's memories, but Xemnas is mostly influenced by Xehanort not Terra.

Magnum

In all seriousness, Xemnas is probably, actually Namine's Nobody, since we don't know why she exist. Makes sense rright.
It's both of theirs' they're sharing the damn same body, they share the heartless/nobody as well. Yes there is reason to think Xemnas has some of Terra's memories, but Xemnas is mostly influenced by Xehanort not Terra.

Not to totally crap on your Namine theory, but that is more ridiculous than "Xemnas is actually Terra's Nobody" theory (though you may have anticipated that to be a joke, but oh well).

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
It was sarcasm, not for real. Haha but just maybe tho, that hoochie Namine is actually Morgan Freeman, who is also playing the role of Kingdom Hearts itself as well. It all connects back to Morgan...

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
I've been saying this for a long time now & no one ever listens... D:

EDIT: Well, I've at least been saying that Xemnas is Terra's Nobody since he comes from Terranort's body, which is also Terra's body, but SOD is still Xehanort's Heartless since he came from Terranort's heart, which is also Xehanort's heart. Nothing more than that, though.

...You are partially correct. Xemnas is Terra's body and soul, correct. "In a sense" I supose, he could loosely be considered such due to the components of his existence; but he is not Terra's Nobody.

Once Terra's heart amalgamated with Master Xehanort's, a new Xehanort was created. This "new" Xehanort (Apprentice Xehanort) is now the owner of the vessel. Terra be damned.

Xemnas is Xehanort's Nobody, because Xehanort's heart was extracted from the vessel and became a Heartless. It may have "technically" been Terra's vessel, but it was Apprentice Xehanort's at the time, and that is what Xemnas is reflective of. Otherwise, Xemnas would look and sound exactly like Terra.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
You're going to need something better than that, I'm just saying.

I dont get it what do you want, for me to prove to you tht he age jsut as namine gorwth mirrored kairi's his did the same with sora. How do you know namine aged becasue you loked at both picture and saw the difference

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I dont get it what do you want, for me to prove to you tht he age jsut as namine gorwth mirrored kairi's his did the same with sora. How do you know namine aged becasue you loked at both picture and saw the difference

You've given no comparative proof that Roxas aged. It's difficult to see in renders if he actually has aged, whereas Namine is rather easy to show:

Naminerecom.png
Namin-kingdom-hearts-chain-of-memories-9798140-899-1600-1.jpg

With Namine her face has clearly changed; it was originally much smaller and "chubbier" in CoM whereas in KH2 it's much thinner. Her limbs have clearly grown as well.

Samhain

Bronze Member
You've given no comparative proof that Roxas aged. It's difficult to see in renders if he actually has aged, whereas Namine is rather easy to show:

Naminerecom.png
Namin-kingdom-hearts-chain-of-memories-9798140-899-1600-1.jpg

With Namine her face has clearly changed; it was originally much smaller and "chubbier" in CoM whereas in KH2 it's much thinner. Her limbs have clearly grown as well.
and yet people go on saying how basing pictures to prove something is bs

interesting.
btw Sora you continue to say how Apprentice Xehanort has his own heart. a combined heart of Eraqus, Terra and MX and you're trying to put this as fact when clearly you have no clue. We dont KNOW if MX absorbed Terra's heart and have a combined heart. We aren't even sure about that yet

sora364

Awards

The flaw with your thesis is that Nomura confirmed Nobodies do not age. Artwork is no where near conclusive enough to infer Roxas had aged. One could debate that Namine's character model was updated and nothing more.

However...to be fair, Roxas technically was not a true Nobody as he had Ven's heart. So...there is a faint feasibility he could have aged (albeit I sincerely doubt that, I am just playing devil's advocate.) As for Namine...I by diction she is not truly a Nobody, but rather an anomaly should not exist...so those "rules" of not aging may not necessarily apply to her.

^^Now that is just me giving the notion credence when it is warranted. I myself doubt they aged at all.

EDIT:

interesting. btw Sora you continue to say how Apprentice Xehanort has his own heart.

Yep. He sure does.

a combined heart of Eraqus, Terra and MX and you're trying to put this as fact when clearly you have no clue.

Actually, I do have a clue. ...Have you been keeping up with the continuity?

We dont KNOW if MX absorbed Terra's heart and have a combined heart. We aren't even sure about that yet

Yes. Yes we do. Ansem Seeker of Darkness, being a single sentient being neither Terra or Master Xehanort makes it conclusive. He is/has his own heart. Go on. Ask anyone on the board. I did not make this up myself; it's general knowledge. IF you want to delve deeper into the matter, replay the final boss of Birth By Sleep.

"This'll teach you! Get out of my heart!"

There you go. Terra's heart was merging with Xehanort's, which is why he tried to expel it. But it backfired. ...Still want to argue about this? :/

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

interesting.
btw Sora you continue to say how Apprentice Xehanort has his own heart. a combined heart of Eraqus, Terra and MX and you're trying to put this as fact when clearly you have no clue. We dont KNOW if MX absorbed Terra's heart and have a combined heart. We aren't even sure about that yet

If you're referring to this thread, it was more so that using pictures that A) aren't being shown and just referred to or B) that are drawn by Nomura (when he's often inconsistent with ages in his drawings anyway) aren't basis for an argument.

EDIT:
The flaw with your thesis is that Nomura confirmed Nobodies do not age. Artwork is no where near conclusive enough to infer Roxas had aged. One could debate that Namine's character model was updated and nothing more.

However...to be fair, Roxas technically was not a true Nobody as he had Ven's heart. So...there is a faint feasibility he could have aged (albeit I sincerely doubt that, I am just playing devil's advocate.) As for Namine...I by diction she is not truly a Nobody, but rather an anomaly should not exist...so those "rules" of not aging may not necessarily apply to her.

^^Now that is just me giving the notion credence when it is warranted. I myself doubt they aged at all.
Re:Chain of Memories was released AFTER Kingdom Hearts 2 so to "update" Namine's model by making her look younger is asinine. And her face model is a duplicate of KH1 Kairi in CoM and KH2 Kairi in KH2.

Namine is the most special Nobody of them all, because she has none of the components necessary for being classified as a Nobody and that's why the Organization calls her a Witch. She's the one who can't be classified as a Nobody.

Sure, Roxas is a special case due to having a heart. But as far as we can see for right now, all that did was give him the ability to feel emotion/possibly allow other Nobodies to feel emotion (Axel)/dual-wield a keyblade. However, Roxas was in fact a Nobody. Just a special one.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

EDIT:

interesting.
btw Sora you continue to say how Apprentice Xehanort has his own heart.

Yep. He sure does.

Actually, I do have a clue. ...Have you been keeping up with the continuity?

Yes. Yes we do. Ansem Seeker of Darkness, being a single sentient being neither Terra or Master Xehanort makes it conclusive. He is/has his own heart. Go on. Ask anyone on the board. I did not make this up myself; it's general knowledge. IF you want to delve deeper into the matter, replay the final boss of Birth By Sleep.

There you go. Terra's heart was merging with Xehanort's, which is why he tried to expel it. But it backfired. ...Still want to argue about this? :/

so physical growth does not= aging? so namine changed but she did not age??? but then she would have been much shorter then kairi in kh2. Why cant what we see with our eyes be true. Its not liek them agin would significantyl change the plot or sturture of this game. I cant wait for kh3d so ienzo can explain everything and stop the pain in my head

Samhain

Bronze Member
Yes. Yes we do. Ansem Seeker of Darkness, being a single sentient being neither Terra or Master Xehanort makes it conclusive.
no it does not.
the reason why MX does not look exactly like MX even though XH is just a heart is because of the influence from Terra's vessel. XH was made from TERRA'S VESSEL thus that made an impact on XH' appearence.

He is/has his own heart. Go on. Ask anyone on the board. I did not make this up myself; it's general knowledge. IF you want to delve deeper into the matter, replay the final boss of Birth By Sleep.
stop treating theories as facts.

you do realize this line was said by MX, NOT Terra?
Wrong again

that was MX saying Terra to get out of his heart. if it was MX line why would he not want his heart to merge with Terra? he exactly wants that. you lose both ways on this

by the way the reason why MX told Terra to get out of his heart was because of Terra's interferences.

yes, let's still go on. see how you can't treat what you say as facts?

sora364

Awards
Namine is the most special Nobody of them all, because she has none of the components necessary for being classified as a Nobody and that's why the Organization calls her a Witch. She's the one who can't be classified as a Nobody.

Sure, Roxas is a special case due to having a heart. But as far as we can see for right now, all that did was give him the ability to feel emotion/possibly allow other Nobodies to feel emotion (Axel)/dual-wield a keyblade. However, Roxas was in fact a Nobody. Just a special one.

As I stated, I was playing devil's advocate. Also please note the words "technically" and "true" as for Roxas being a Nobody, I am well aware he is. But the disparities which distinguish him from the latter of Organization XIII make him far more likely to age than the others (which is why I noted it. Just giving the guy credit instead of the obligatory "WAAH! You're wrong!" bs.) While do not even consider the prospect of him aging legitmate, there is room for speculation.

As for Namine, I agree that among the two, she was more than likely to have aged.

EDIT:

no it does not.
the reason why MX does not look exactly like MX even though XH is just a heart is because of the influence from Terra's vessel. XH was made from TERRA'S VESSEL thus that made an impact on XH' appearence.

You...think I don't know this? Even if I did not know this common sense fact...how does this substantiate your position? ...It is not germane to your thesis whatsoever. :/

stop treating theories as facts.
Hate to break it to you, but this isn't a theory, sir.

you do realize this line was said by MX, NOT Terra?
You DO realize no where in that statement did I implicate that Terra was the one extracting the heart. RIGHT?

that was MX saying Terra to get out of his heart. if it was MX line why would he not want his heart to merge with Terra? he exactly wants that. you lose both ways on this
You are wrong for making the erroneous presumption I was inferring Terra stated that. Even IF I were wrong: the two hearts merging was the focal point of my citing that line. Not "who was in control."

yes, let's still go on. see how you can't treat what you say as facts?

I would...but there is really nothing to belabor. Their hearts merged. ...Continuing this any further seems asinine.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Sora, you continue to contradict yourself

you admit yourself that Terra was the one who said "get out of my heart"
Terra's heart was merging with Xehanort's which is why he tried to expel it. But it backfired.
wrong. You're saying how Terra basically tried to remove Xehanort's heart out of the body to expel it but he failed.

but because XEHANORT was the one who actually said this line blows this out of the water

sora364

Awards
Sora, you continue to contradict yourself

you admit yourself that Terra was the one who said "get out of my heart"
Terra's heart was merging with Xehanort's which is why he tried to expel it. But it backfired.
wrong. You're saying how Terra basically tried to remove Xehanort's heart out of the body to expel it but he failed.

but because XEHANORT was the one who actually said this line blows this out of the water

...I am sorry. ...This is becoming quite vapid with celerity. No where did I "contradict" myself. Master Xehanort was in control: fact. It states so in the game. And I have no I idea where you are deriving the fallacious consensus I said it was Terra. ...Come again, please?

This reminds me of the last time I got into a "debate" with you. You are so enamored with the idea of being right that any coherence to your rebuttals circumvent you. The hearts were fusing. I never stated who was "in control" or not, or did that completely elude you in my last post. Terra's heart was merging with Master Xehanort's. It's right there in the game.
You're saying how Terra basically tried to remove Xehanort's heart out of the body to expel it but he failed.
Not once did I assert that. Quote me saying that. Now. When I said "he" I was referring to Master Xehanort (and since this is general knowledge, I did not think I would have to elaborate on who "he" was.) Do not misconstrue your faulty comprehension of my statements and say what I did or did not say. Thank you.

For the 9034783095483095th time, we know it was Master Xehanort. I never said it was Terra. As I said before: even if I were wrong (which I am not) it does not matter who did the "extraction" because their hearts were accidentally fusing one way or the other. What part of this rudimentary logic escapes you? You seem to be wanting to argue for the sake of arguing.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Stop treating the crap you say as facts
i cannot stand certain khinsider posters such as you.

you know who you remind me of? a young audo. LOL! smug little posters like you are ridiculous. "Yeah there hearts merged. fact." sorry but not one point during the game it mentions that nor even blank points suggested that

What happened was MX tried to force Terra out of his body but failed both. Later on when the new Xehanort was born MX goes on saying how NOW, NOW. NOW. NOW @ THIS POINT that he can absorb Terra's heart.

Terra said no he cannot because Eraqus heart is protecting him. so you have no goddamn clue that there hearts merged. Even Xehanort didn't really say much after. He just said he has more seeds planted in his path. we're not entirely sure yet there hearts merged. so sorry smart ass, you're wrong.

also you are completely wrong on there hearts merging that Apprentice Xehanort has 1 new heart because by the time the new Xehanort was born, TERRA AND MASTERXEHANORT ARE STILL DISCUSSING WHO TAKES OVER THE BODY.

ding ding. bingo

sora364

Awards
Stop treating the crap you say as facts
i cannot stand certain khinsider posters such as you.

I accidentally did not quote that in my last post. I was not repeating it. Oh...you "can't stand me?" My feelings are hurt, truly. Personally, I have disdain for users who are ostentatious and would rather insult someone than have a meaningful discussion.

you know who you remind me of? a young audo. LOL! smug little posters like you are ridiculous. "Yeah there hearts merged. fact." sorry but not one point during the game it mentions that nor even blank points suggested that.

..."Little posters?" Why do I get the feeling I am older than you? I find you calling me "smug" to be the ultimate irony, in all due honesty.

1st point being: it infers it ("Get out of my heart!" is confirmation of a fusion. Period.)

Quite frankly, while I find your banter sophomoric and not worthy of entertaining another post, I will give you this "easy to understand" guide on this works:

1. Master Xehanort's Heart goes into Terra's body.

2. **** happens, and Terra's heart begins to fuse with Master Xehanort's.

3. After everything is done, both hearts fuse to create Apprentice Xehanort's (now in Terra's vessel.)

4. Apprentice Xehanort succumbs to darkness, and his heart is severed from his vessel.

5. Apprentice Xehanort becomes Ansem Seeker Darkness/Xehanort's Heartless. The latter remnants become Xemnas.

Their hearts became one. AnsemSod is irrefutable proof of that. Do we understand now? No? I am wholly apathetic either way. :rolleyes:

What happened was MX tried to force Terra out of his body but failed both. Later on when the new Xehanort was born MX goes on saying how NOW, NOW. NOW. NOW @ THIS POINT that he can absorb Terra's heart.

*yawns* And here you go prating common sense/general knowledge facts and shoving them down my throat again. ...Can you tell me something I don't know?

Terra said no he cannot because Eraqus heart is protecting him. so you have no goddamn clue that there hearts merged. Even Xehanort didn't really say much after. He just said he has more seeds planted in his path. we're not entirely sure yet there hearts merged. so sorry smart ass, you're wrong.

Their hearts DID merge. There is a difference between "engulfing" and "merging." Engulf implies Master Xehanort overcomes Terra completely and commandeers his vessel. "Merge" is entirely different.

And stop cussing, it's unnecessarily flamboyant and only makes me take you less serious.

also you are completely wrong on there hearts merging that Apprentice Xehanort has 1 new heart because by the time the new Xehanort was born, TERRA AND MASTERXEHANORT ARE STILL DISCUSSING WHO TAKES OVER THE BODY.

For the millionth time: AnsemSod proves their hearts combined. Yes. Yes, their consciousness were interacting with one another. But their hearts merged, and that is why they are "trying to settle their little property dispute" over who will claim it, along with the vessel. And from the looks of AnsemSod, it is blatantly obvious Master Xehanort had more influence over his heart than Terra.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm trying to figure out what this argument is originally about, but I can't since it seems to be about many things. So, I'll just throw some things out there:

Master Xehanort is the one who says that line then shoves the Keyblade into Terranort's chest.

Nobodies may or may not age. Nomura claimed at one time or another that they do not, but that was in an interview, which isn't first-tier canon. First-tier canon, the games, are the only things to be taken as hard fact. First-tier canon goes ever directly address Nobodies aging, and the only evidence in first-tier canon of aging is with Namine and Roxas, who are special Nobodies, so cannot be used to argue about Nobodies in general. So, whether or not Nobodies age or not is inconclusive.

Apprentice Xehanort does not have his own heart. He has MX's, Terra's, and Eraqus's. But, since evidence seems to point toward none of the hearts gaining complete control, we can assume AX is a bit like Roxas. Roxas developed his own identity/consciousness because he didn't have any memories. So, since none of the hearts in AX have control, and AX lacked any memories but his name, he probably developed his own identity; although, he is influenced by MX, Terra, and Eraqus. But, since someone probably does gain control of AX eventually (and it was most likely MX), I doubt that new identity is of much importance. Probably doesn't even exist anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back