• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xemnas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What did you think of Xemnas ?

• Very cool/evil

Votes: 22 68.8%
  • Pretty cool I guess

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • I've seen better

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • He gonna burn in Hell and I'm glad

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansem/Sephy

OK. This is just about Xemnas in general, I guess.

First off, what did you guys think about him? I thought he was even cooler than Xehanort, who was my fav villain until recently.

Was he hard? or just long? How does he compare to Xehanort in I and Sephiroth in either?

He doesn't seem quite as preachy as Xehanort, but maybe a bit more theatrical. What is his persona like?

And, to end a small rant, what did you think of him as the antagonist?

Sanctuary Keeper

First off, what did you guys think about him? I thought he was even cooler than Xehanort, who was my fav villain until recently.
Xehanort was actually cool for once? o_O??

Meh, his final form looks weird, but other than that it seems very freaky that he is the superior, IDK why.

Vzam

Bronze Member
Xemnas would be a cool #7 imo...

Hes still a badass

edit: Zexion is still the coolest

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Zexion as the leader would be sweet. Given his ability to change forms. The final boss fight could have consisted of him changing forms into all the members.

Wrath of Roxas

I like him as a boss and villian but not as the superior. Hes definetly not the most badass either so i say somebody else should be leader. Like Saix or Xaldin.

Ansem/Sephy

I like Saix and Xaldin too. But Saix wouldn't fit the Superior well. Saix seems like the henchman type. Xaldin wasn't really evil, he just wanted a heart, to become complete. Even Saix, despite his maliciousness, wasn't really evil and, though his actions were questionable, he only wanted to return to his previous state.

Xemnas was evil. He acted on greed, and, no, he needn't become human again, for, in his eyes, that would be a downgrade. He wanted to absorb Kingdom Hearts and become godlike and, to him, that was his completion. That is what a true villain should act like. Not to mention, the trail of decent and fear he left in his wake.

bjack

He was very cool!Shame such a opponant like him had to be beaten though.

JimboRB88

Xemnas is one of my favorite villains. I love the way he talks in the Japanese version. I hope his English VA does just as great a job. I am more concerned about his voice than any other character, so I hope I am not disappointed.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
From what I've seen, it looks like Marluxia was more sinister and more devious than Xemnas. Xemnas seems to have the same psychotic nature as Xenahort. But as an overall villian, I think Marluxia was better. It's a shame he didn't survive. He could've been that third main villian in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back