• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xemnas's deplete, and other questions.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

` M o n s t e r

So we found out in the game 358/2 days, we see Organization members "killing" heartless.
And the Org XIII said that any heartless slain with the Keyblade releases a heart which goes up, and soon gets added to Xemnas's Kingdom Hearts. And in KH CoM, and KH Re: CoM, when Sora is sleeping, I take it the Org XIII was at a downfall cause they needed him to kill heartless?

So question number 1.) Couldnt the Org XIII just have killed thousands of heartless on there own, or do they really need the Keyblade?

And now, I read that Marluxia ''fears" Xemnas. And that he would not dare fight him, even with the support of Axel and Larxene, until he had Sora fully under his control. But in Kingdom Hearts II, the first battle with Xemnas is very easy. He swings around and only uses "Guard". But his attack where he drains your life isnt important for Marluxia, Axel, and Larxene.
Xemnas seems to be only powerful, because he controls The World That Never Was. And is able to transform it into the dragon. And not to mention Xemnas uses the weapons of fallen Organization members in Kingdom Hearts II only. So if Axel, Marluxia, and Larxene are fighting him, he cant use Axel's weapons only, (since in KH II he didnt use Marluxia's or Larxenes).

On another note, Xemnas was also only strong when he absorbed, or gained power from his Kingdom Hearts. Cause from what we've seen, I think Marluxia with his giant nobody, Axel, and Larxene could beat Xemnas. He didnt seem very strong.

So question number 2.) Do you think Axel, Marluxia, and Larxene could hold there all against Xemnas?

And for my final debate, Kingdom Hearts in BBS is blue, and giant, and in KH II, its pink with a yellow rim. Is the Kingdom Hearts in BBS blue only because it has a different types of hearts in it? Or is it because it was made by Xehanort, or the guy who looks like him?

Sorry if this thread is bad D: or fail, or whatever....

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I'll Answer the BBS heart question, that was all just lighting. No special hearts as far as we know.

As for Marluxia, Axel, And Larxene all teaming up on Xemnas, You have to keep in mind he has the power to turn them into dusks too. If you were suddenly turned into a dusk in the middle of a fight with Xemnas, you wouldn't last long. Everybody in the Org. fears Xemnas because of this power.

` M o n s t e r

I'll Answer the BBS heart question, that was all just lighting. No special hearts as far as we know.

As for Marluxia, Axel, And Larxene all teaming up on Xemnas, You have to keep in mind he has the power to turn them into dusks too. If you were suddenly turned into a dusk in the middle of a fight with Xemnas, you wouldn't last long. Everybody in the Org. fears Xemnas because of this power.

How can he turn them into Dusks?

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
you need the keyblade to release a heart

so the key blade was needed

and they shouldnt really worry about him sleeping
they had roxas and maybe xion to do his job

` M o n s t e r

you need the keyblade to release a heart

so the key blade was needed

and they shouldnt really worry about him sleeping
they had roxas and maybe xion to do his job

I completely forgot about those two XD

So the should have sent Roxas out like every damn day, then the Org XIII wouldn't have had half the problems they had later on.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm sure the Org can fight heartless as we see, but the heart won't go to KH. It turns into a Heartless again. Only a Keyblade can free the heart.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
All of KHII was easy except for Demyx and Xaldin, so don't base your idea off of game difficulty. In story-wise, Xemnas is the most powerful Org. XIII member. He can even transform them into Dusks. That's why Marluxia needs Sora. Sora isn't a Nobody, so Sora can't be turned into a Dusk. Also, they used Roxas and Xion for the time being.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
But in Kingdom Hearts II, the first battle with Xemnas is very easy.

Because the game as a whole was pathetically easy.

Xemnas seems to be only powerful, because he controls The World That Never Was.

No, he's powerful because he's powerful.
KH:FM shows how powerful Xemnas should have been in KH2.
But, since KH2 was made far too easy, Xemnas was also made easy. Plus, he had to be "beatable".

On another note, Xemnas was also only strong when he absorbed, or gained power from his Kingdom Hearts.

Again, Easy KH2 = Easy Xemnas.

Do you think Axel, Marluxia, and Larxene could hold there all against Xemnas?

No.
The fear other Org members hold of him are not without reason.

And for my final debate, Kingdom Hearts in BBS is blue, and giant, and in KH II, its pink with a yellow rim. Is the Kingdom Hearts in BBS blue only because it has a different types of hearts in it? Or is it because it was made by Xehanort, or the guy who looks like him?

Different KHs.
The one from BBS could be one made by someone or could be the "true" KH that we don't see in KH1. The one from KH2 was built by the Org.

zhill05

Those are pretty good points. In my own opinion Marluxia alone could have taken down Xemnas since his power was shown in both versions of COM. With Axel's and Larxene's help it would be a piece of cake for the three of them to defeat Xemans, since he became more powerful with KH. Also, the keyblade is needed to release the hearts in the heartless instead of just killing, though in my opinion it's iffy.

The KH in BBS, is a separated KH, which is still up for guesses and theories as to how it was created. My guess about that is based on the number of Unbirths that are defeated at that time. Possibly since they are stated to be extinct after that time. But we won't know anything more about that particular KH until more info or the game itself is released.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
i have this crazy theory

maybe unbirths are the hearts of people yet to come
and that was an unbirth kingdom hearts

pleasedestroy this :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back