• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xemnas's Kingdom HEARTS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

` M o n s t e r

So why didnt Xemnas keep his GIANT Kingdom Hearts hidden? It was out in the open, im sure he could have hid it somewhere? o - e Or atleast form a barrier around it?

And on another note, the Organization just wanted to be whole. Didn't that mean becoming human? If so, why was it such a bad thing?

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Ummm. 1.Good point but i think saix convinced him to let him keep his view {lol]
2.In order to become whole, they were going around killing random people to get kingdom hearts to show itself.

I don't think a compromise was possible in this situation.

` M o n s t e r

Ummm. 1.Good point but i think saix convinced him to let him keep his view {lol]
2.In order to become whole, they were going around killing random people to get kingdom hearts to show itself.

I don't think a compromise was possible in this situation.

Lmao thanks.

But when were they killing people to get it to show itself? ; A ;

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I don't think Xemnas really wanted to become whole. I think he used it as a way to get O13 to do his bidding. Because you know, he was Xehanort. So was Ansem SoD. Xehanort wanted power, Ansem SoD wanted power. So it's likely that Xemnas wanted power, too. Though... I do admit that it's kind of weird for him to throw his most precious into the sky for everyone to clearly see what he's up to, even if he lies to people.

Buttt Sora killed him and killed Ansem SoD. It's probable that Xehanort will come back in KH III.

=B

Last edited:

` M o n s t e r

I don't think Xemnas really wanted to become whole. I think he used it as a way to get O13 to do his bidding. Because you know, he was Xehanort. So was Ansem SoD. Xehanort wanted power, Ansem SoD wanted power. So it's likely that Xemnas wanted power, too. Though... I do admit that it's kind of weird for him to throw his most precious into the sky for everyone to clearly see what he's up to, even if he lies to people.

Buttt Sora killed him and killed Ansem SoD. It's probable that Xehanort will come back in KH III.

=B

Yeah thats what im talking about D;

Hes an idiot for someone who's called "Superior"

` M o n s t e r

Well they were killing heartless. So kinda-ish people.

Well in that case, Sora should have just let him kill the heartless, since he does. So he's killing people too, and once Xemnas becomes human, he'll just be put in jail. Or if he wanted Ultimate power, then they should kill him.

So yeah....im glad Ansem destroyed his Kingdom Hearts

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I'm trying to come up with an excuse for Xemnas but it just isn't happening.

Well in that case, Sora should have just let him kill the heartless, since he does. So he's killing people too, and once Xemnas becomes human, he'll just be put in jail. Or if he wanted Ultimate power, then they should kill him.

So yeah....im glad Ansem destroyed his Kingdom Hearts

:/

I don't think jail even exists in KH. I don't think anybody but those working for the darkness or incredibly evil ends does anything that even resembles crime. Where Xehanort pops up is questionable. It could be anywhere, but I doubt he'll be arrested. That just doesn't happen in the KH universe. But they did kill him. They just did it right at the point where he absorbed Kingdom Hearts, or whatever he did with it.

` M o n s t e r

I'm trying to come up with an excuse for Xemnas but it just isn't happening.

:/

I don't think jail even exists in KH. I don't think anybody but those working for the darkness or incredibly evil ends does anything that even resembles crime. Where Xehanort pops up is questionable. It could be anywhere, but I doubt he'll be arrested. That just doesn't happen in the KH universe.

Prison exists XD

It just never showed it...

mooseymoose

Wasn't there something about Xemnas creating his own world (Kingdom Hearts) would cause unstability? Gah, I'm trying to figure out which cutscene it was. That and they were sending out heartless to the worlds so Sora would release the hearts.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Wasn't there something about Xemnas creating his own world (Kingdom Hearts) would cause unstability? Gah, I'm trying to figure out which cutscene it was. That and they were sending out heartless to the worlds so Sora would release the hearts.

Yeah. It's the cutscene where Ansem the Wise is FIRIN HIS LAZOR (oldest, most unfunniest meme ever) at the Kingdom Hearts moon. He says to Xemnas,

"Any world of yours would be an empire of ignorance."

I remember that because it's one of my favourite lines from the entire series. They encouraged Sora to kill Heartless, yes. Sora was a bit stuck with that because he couldn't say no or else the Heartless would fuck everybody over.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I think the whole ignorance line was referring to how Xemnas thought that hearts contained only Anger, Hatred, And Jealousy.

mooseymoose

Yeah. It's the cutscene where Ansem the Wise is FIRIN HIS LAZOR (oldest, most unfunniest meme ever) at the Kingdom Hearts moon. He says to Xemnas,

"Any world of yours would be an empire of ignorance."

I remember that because it's one of my favourite lines from the entire series. They encouraged Sora to kill Heartless, yes. Sora was a bit stuck with that because he couldn't say no or else the Heartless would fuck everybody over.

Yup, that was it. It's funny. I kinda forgot how slloooowwww and animated Xemnas talked until I was trying to find the cutscene haha

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I think the whole ignorance line was referring to how Xemnas thought that hearts contained only Anger, Hatred, And Jealousy.

But Xemnas did want to create a world of his own. I thiiink so. I'd have to check the cutscene again. I think he wanted to create a world using Kingdom Hearts, hence why AtW said what he said because Xemnas didn't understand the heart.

Yup, that was it. It's funny. I kinda forgot how slloooowwww and animated Xemnas talked until I was trying to find the cutscene haha

Xemnas always talks like that. Even more so when he's having marriage counselling with Kingdom Hearts.

But baby, I looove yooooooooooh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back