• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion born of Sora's Memories?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
this might be out and me being completely wrong but i never got the idea that the organization had power over memories and could actually do things with them. the only person i ever that could do that was namine.

Castle Oblivion seemed to have a lot to do with it, not only Namine herself. If they learned how to utilize these abilities outside the castle, which scholars of their caliber should have no trouble with, it adds up.

so is it possible that xemnas swiped some memories from a keyblade master, so namine could make a fake one (xion) for him, marluxia got a couple more memories as part of a job given to him by xemnas and just continued on with his own little conspriacy, and as namine started to feel bad about messing with sora and started to give the memories of his back, that that is when xion started to fade/die/cease to exist/whatever???

I'd sooner reason Xion's ties to the Memories through the castle itself instead of Namine.
Plus, Xion is well and around after CoM. So it couldn't be Namine's fault, especially since she seemed somewhat incapable to do anything about the matter in the trailers.

Avens

The whole argument assumes that either A) a being could be made out of memories prior to CoM, and that the Organization knew how to do it or B) a being could not be made out of memories prior to CoM, but they were getting close and Xemnas decided to go with what they'd got C) Xemnas grabed Sora's memories since he had the opportunity and stored the away for later, and during CoM, made Xion based on the Repliku model.

A)
A being could not be made before CoM from only memories. Repliku was the product of 'much research' on Vexen's part, further we can know that he was the first/best so far, because:
Marluxia: In the name of the Organization, I pronounce your project a failure. This lapse must be reported to the Superior.
Vexen: No... Please, don't! I beg of you! Leave him out of this!

Repliku was still in the test stage, and Vexen was using Sora to help him improve on the design. Also, although Xemnas appears to be keeping up with Vexen's work, it does not seem to have produced any great results, so much that the entirety was called a failure.

B)
If Vexen's project was considered a failure right before he gets killed, and if Repliku was as far as the Organization ever got, then if Xion was created before anyone died at COM, her being would be less or just as stable as Repliku. She would not have been improved upon, because Vexen died and would never have had the opportunity.
However, Repliku knew that he had been created, and had no problems with it. In that respect he is so simple that Larxene calls him a toy. Xion, on the other hand, has no idea where she came from. She is also a Member, while Repliku would never have been considered for the honor. Thus, it appears that Xion is a different/higher being than Repliku, and therefore could not have been created on Organization information.

C)
Now, just possibly, Xemnas got Sora's memories, sneaked into Castle Oblivion, and made Xion while the CoM Members were busy with Sora/Riku. He then smuggled his creation out, without Zexion smelling either of them, and then called a meeting where he introduced Xion as a new Member. On top of that, he used special nobody magic or sheer force of personality to fool everyone into thinking she was a real nobody. Yeah, well, I suppose that's possible.
And if that whole thing is illogical, as it probably is... please be nice?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The whole argument assumes that either A) a being could be made out of memories prior to CoM, and that the Organization knew how to do it or B) a being could not be made out of memories prior to CoM, but they were getting close and Xemnas decided to go with what they'd got C) Xemnas grabed Sora's memories since he had the opportunity and stored the away for later, and during CoM, made Xion based on the Repliku model.

Xion joined before CoM.
And I changed it officially to "this is where Xion's ties to Sora's Memories comes from", not what Xion is actually made of.

Now, just possibly, Xemnas got Sora's memories, sneaked into Castle Oblivion, and made Xion while the CoM Members were busy with Sora/Riku. He then smuggled his creation out, without Zexion smelling either of them, and then called a meeting where he introduced Xion as a new Member. On top of that, he used special nobody magic or sheer force of personality to fool everyone into thinking she was a real nobody. Yeah, well, I suppose that's possible.

He wouldn't need CO, and even if he was there - why should anyone ask questions? He was the superior.
This applies also to the issue of whether or not Xion's a Nobody. Xemnas says she's in - she's in, no questions asked.
Then again, he possibly used the RoS.

Jolteon

The cutest Jolteon EVA :3
Watchig the lightning bolts dance in the sky...
It doesn't contradict, though arguably, the fight might've clued him in to the fact Sora was no longer whole, and thus, Xemnas knew to went looking for Roxas.
Either way, it doesn't contradict.

Soon afterwards I'd imagine. Sora fought Xemnas very close to the end of KH1:FM. CoM would take place arguably several days to a few weeks afterward - at which period of time Xion was to be both created, and brought into the Organization.

Ok cool the first point you made,makes sense.
The second is making me think more than I'd like to though lol.Just ignore that. It bothers me though,I cant seem to put it into words. I honestly don't want to make anyone mad or anything. no one has answer to this just letting my mind wonder.Ok so,if this theory is true,I'd like to see how she appeared in Sora's memory out of thin air.

Avens

Xion joined before CoM.
And I changed it officially to "this is where Xion's ties to Sora's Memories comes from", not what Xion is actually made of.
Xion joined either before CoM or before anyone died, I thought? Either way...
If those memories had nothing to do with Xion's initial creation, then what was their purpose? (Answers her own question) To give her a Keyblade, possibly? Mmm, ok.

He wouldn't need CO, and even if he was there - why should anyone ask questions? He was the superior.
This applies also to the issue of whether or not Xion's a Nobody. Xemnas says she's in - she's in, no questions asked.
Then again, he possibly used the RoS.
Sheer force of personality, then, aheh. Ok, so let's say Xemnas didn't use CO, and Xion's secret in the white room is something else. Still, Xion would have had to been made out of current processes. Again, why should she be considered a Member, instead of Xemnas just introducing her as a tool? And if Xemnas really pushed for her to get in, why would anyone associate with her, especially Axel and Roxas, as a comrade?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Xion joined either before CoM or before anyone died, I thought? Either way...
If those memories had nothing to do with Xion's initial creation, then what was their purpose? (Answers her own question) To give her a Keyblade, possibly? Mmm, ok.

A Keyblade, TAV relations with Xion being Aqua and the Memories tying her to the Ven in Sora, some other plot to get to Roxas. The possibilities are endless. Coming up with a motive for this isn't too hard.

Sheer force of personality, then, aheh. Ok, so let's say Xemnas didn't use CO, and Xion's secret in the white room is something else. Still, Xion would have had to been made out of current processes. Again, why should she be considered a Member, instead of Xemnas just introducing her as a tool? And if Xemnas really pushed for her to get in, why would anyone associate with her, especially Axel and Roxas, as a comrade?

You kind of answered your own question, way I see it. She seems to have been put under Axel, alongside Roxas in "training". I think this was intentional.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
A)
A being could not be made before CoM from only memories. Repliku was the product of 'much research' on Vexen's part, further we can know that he was the first/best so far, because:
Marluxia: In the name of the Organization, I pronounce your project a failure. This lapse must be reported to the Superior.
Vexen: No... Please, don't! I beg of you! Leave him out of this!

Repliku was still in the test stage, and Vexen was using Sora to help him improve on the design. Also, although Xemnas appears to be keeping up with Vexen's work, it does not seem to have produced any great results, so much that the entirety was called a failure.

wouldnt that assume that xemnas couldnt be doing his own little experiments without any1 knowing??

toon_roxas99

I do remember the Xemnas fight in the opening of Re:COM...

Another good theory

Memories maybe stronger than we know.

Then again I can't help but wonder if Xion might be Proof Kairi's heart was lost... Mention in Secret Ansem Report #9.
It goes along the lines of no heartless, Namine=Kairi's Nobody, and existence of two unstable beings formed when Kairi lost her heart. Not exact words, just what I got out of it.

I admit I have holes in my theory... But theories are one of the things I like best about KH.

Can't the games come out faster!!!

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I do remember the Xemnas fight in the opening of Re:COM...

Another good theory

Memories maybe stronger than we know.

Then again I can't help but wonder if Xion might be Proof Kairi's heart was lost... Mention in Secret Ansem Report #9.
It goes along the lines of no heartless, Namine=Kairi's Nobody, and existence of two unstable beings formed when Kairi lost her heart. Not exact words, just what I got out of it.

I admit I have holes in my theory... But theories are one of the things I like best about KH.

Can't the games come out faster!!!

My money's on Xion being a Namine-type Nobody, hence - made of nothing, if she's Kairi related. A Heartless is proof of a lost Heart because it is the Heart. Kairi's Heart, being a PoH's, can't really do that.

Avens

wouldnt that assume that xemnas couldnt be doing his own little experiments without any1 knowing??
Yeeess, but I don't consider him a real scientist, despite his working under Ansem. He arrived without memories, had a year before Radiant Garden got overrun to lean everything, and then as Superior he had other people to do experiments for him. I see him more as the... serendipitous type of scientist (oh look-if you kill people, out come incarnations of darkness! Cool!)

@Rain,
So long as it's just memories that he's giving Xion in order for her to be better, ok.

Jolteon

The cutest Jolteon EVA :3
Watchig the lightning bolts dance in the sky...
Yeeess, but I don't consider him a real scientist, despite his working under Ansem. He arrived without memories, had a year before Radiant Garden got overrun to lean everything, and then as Superior he had other people to do experiments for him. I see him more as the... serendipitous type of scientist (oh look-if you kill people, out come incarnations of darkness! Cool!)

What you said about him working under Ansem is true. But how can he not be a real scientist. I may be totaly wrong but I'll still try. Now Xemnes worked under Ansem as an assistant. I think one of the Ansem reports said that he learned quickly and was also fasinated with the darkness of the heart. Ansem the Wise forbade that any experiments that dealt with the darkness of ones heart be stopped then and there. However him and others studing with or under Ansem,continued those experiments secretly. Is it,by chance,they came across a nobody during that research? If so did they look into it more before they became Nobodies?

Papou

Maybe Xion is a Repliku-type being/keyblade wielder created by Xemnas to get hearts faster? *shot*

EDIT: Never mind, looks like Avens pointed out the flaws in this proposal on the second page.

I think that Xion is definitely connected to Sora's corrupted/lost/mixed up memories of Kairi. Right now I'm just piecing together the bits that I think make sense. KH1FM seems a little far back but the whooshing thing Xemnas did is just like what Marly did to get Sora's memories. This is the first Xion-centric theory that I like. Well, the "hearts being released at same time -> Xion" one wasn't so bad but this one is a lot better.

Last edited:

Sunshine

Website
www.youtube.com
Your theory makes sense and to me it seems HIGHLY possible BUT. Somethings off about it. I can't find or explain it but something in your theory seems not possible.:23:

H

Haxon

I think the reason why they dont really count her as a true member and not give her the grave/chair/ect. is because she wasnt really a nobody but just made from memories/aquas armor/ect., therefor trying to obtain kingdom hearts/get her heart back because she doesnt need one? And mabey because she was doomed to disappear from the start?

Papou

I think her birth is either an accident (lol) that happened because of Sora's memory being screwed up (I think she could have joined after CoM started -> Grace Assassin's post on first page) or a creation of Xemnas's. He prolly realized something was screwy with her and didn't bother to get her a highchair or a plaque with her name on it to go in the castle, he probably just tried to get as much use out of her as possible.

daxter fan

Silly!Silly Theory I say! How can someone give birth to someone from his memory if he had never existed. Hrrrrrrm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back