• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion+Namine+Roxas Idea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
WARNING: THIS IS KINDA LAME XDDD and SENSELESS

Okay, ill be quick... I belive Xion is just a Fake Memory Created by namine, Just an ilusion created by her power over sora´s memories and those around him, this could be the why, shes never mentioned on the other games... I´ll Explain further... In ReCoM, when Namine Changed Sora´s Memories, everyone else memories (Kairi, Etc...) were affected right, I belive that when she changed Sora´s Memories, Also Roxas´ memories could have changed... so in the cutscene of days when we se roxas lying on a bed and xemnas tells to saix something like "The effects of namine... " or whatever.... I belive that roxas´ memories were beeing affected, So in other words I belive that days its just a Long LONG Memory and that everyone else can see xion because theyre conected to roxas and roxas is conected to sora.!

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
from what i know i guess that is a possibility although i dont know why namine would do that. also,
are you saying that days will just be a memory of roxas and not what really happened because you cant remember things (real or false) when you are living them then and there. if thats what you are meaning then how will fake things add to the storyline. i dont see it. but, what do i know

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
wouldnt sora be aware of her because Namine is effecting him, which in turn effects Roxas, not directly Roxas.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Lets hear it.
Okay, ill be quick... I belive Xion is just a Fake Memory Created by namine,
Memories taking on form outside of castle oblivion and the fact that she is a special nobody.

Just an ilusion created by her power over sora´s memories and those around him, this could be the why, shes never mentioned on the other games...
Why does Xemnas finds her and welcomes her into the organization.

I´ll Explain further... In ReCoM, when Namine Changed Sora´s Memories, everyone else memories (Kairi, Etc...) were affected right, I belive that when she changed Sora´s Memories, Also Roxas´ memories could have changed...
Roxas doesnt have any memories to change.

so in the cutscene of days when we se roxas lying on a bed and xemnas tells to saix something like "The effects of namine... " or whatever.... I belive that roxas´ memories were beeing affected, So in other words I belive that days its just a Long LONG Memory and that everyone else can see xion because theyre conected to roxas and roxas is conected to sora.!
Xemnas and Saix stand over Roxas sleeping in a bed.
Saix: As I thought it seems to be the influence of Namine
Xemnas: Is he waking up?
Saix: ???

Or roxas is having dreams about sora again.

Last edited:

Wevvy

Would Xemnas let a fake memory into the Organization, is my only issue with this thread.
Give the man credit. He knows a LOT.

Having the Keyblade, Xemnas thought it would help them. Following what Lord_Marluxia saiz, maybe he founds out that her Keyblade is "fake", and rejects her.

But, still dont get why Namine would do that.

keybladelegacy

Website
Would Xemnas let a fake memory into the Organization, is my only issue with this thread.
Give the man credit. He knows a LOT.

Well noone knows the real reason for Xemnas putting her in the organization but if Xemnas saids shes in the organization then shes in.

Wevvy said:
Having the Keyblade, Xemnas thought it would help them. Following what Lord_Marluxia saiz, maybe he founds out that her Keyblade is "fake", and rejects her.

But, still dont get why Namine would do that.
At first xion couldnt wield the keyblade. I'll find the quote.

TWILIGHT TOWN - CLOCKTOWER

Xion talks to Roxas with sea salt ice cream in one hand. Is Xion confiding her troubles here?

Xion: "Therefore if I can't use the keyblade, I... I'll become useless."
Twilight Town.
Roxas: Xion can use the keyblade too.
But this could mean anything so....It might not necessary say she cant wield.

Last edited:

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
i still dont see the point of namine doing that if she did. if Roxas changed because of Namine then Sora must have changed too but we dont see that at all. but i guess he was asleep but people close to Sora would have noticed something.

Xebrem

Ok, your theory is a bit confusing, but I understood it enough, to have an idea of WHY Namine' would have 'created' Xion: to store some of Sora's memories of Kairi. I know it's most likely wrong, but it's just a thought.

Muse

you look atrocious

Thank you for warning me ahead of time.

Okay, ill be quick... I belive Xion is just a Fake Memory Created by namine, Just an ilusion created by her power over sora´s memories and those around him,this could be the why, shes never mentioned on the other games... I´ll Explain further... In ReCoM, when Namine Changed Sora´s Memories, everyone else memories (Kairi, Etc...) were affected right, I belive that when she changed Sora´s Memories, Also Roxas´ memories could have changed... so in the cutscene of days when we se roxas lying on a bed and xemnas tells to saix something like "The effects of namine... " or whatever.... I belive that roxas´ memories were beeing affected, So in other words I belive that days its just a Long LONG Memory and that everyone else can see xion because theyre conected to roxas and roxas is conected to sora.!

Eh, I get what you're saying, but I just have one question.

Why? Why would Namine simply create a fake memory out of the blue? For shits and giggles? I get the feeling that during CoM, Nami was a little more than preoccupied to have created Xion. That, and I don't think that Namine had anything to do with Xion's birth.

While I do believe that Sora's memories, through Roxas, directly affect Xion, I don't think she's a being constructed of those memories.

I don't really get what you mean by Days being just a long memory. It's the story of Roxas' year in the Organization, starting from his birth and ending presumably when Riku captures him and takes him to DiZ.

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
Well I belive that Namine didnt wanted to change roxas´ memories, lets remember that xions appearance change to kairis, her original shape (we dunno what it is, but i belive its namine)... because, when namine changed soras memories, he forgot evrything about kairi, and instead of kairi he just remembered namine, those memories of her and kairi turned out to be xion, so when sora finally remember kairi xions shape changes... thats what i belive o_o

and welp maybe xion was a mistake, maybe namine created her by mistake.... and welp namine is kinda rebel xDD she never does what shes told to do, she allways go the opossite

Last edited:

Muse

you look atrocious
Well I belive that Namine didnt wanted to change roxas´ memories, lets remember that xions appearance change to kairis, her original shape (we dunno what it is, but i belive its namine)

Namine = Blonde Kairi

Not much of a difference there. :/

because, when namine changed soras memories, he forgot evrything about kairi, and instead of kairi he just remembered namine, those memories of her and kairi turned out to be xion, so when sora finally remember kairi xions shape changes... thats what i belive o_o

Uh-huh... So, when Sora remembers Kairi, huh? Isn't that well after the members at CO die? Remember, Xion joined before Vexen died. And from what we can tell, she originally looks like Kairi when she joins the Organization. She changes appearance sometime later.

and welp maybe xion was a mistake, maybe namine created her by mistake.... and welp namine is kinda rebel xDD she never does what shes told to do, she allways go the opossite

You saying 'welp' in your posts is very annoying. You're not Mickey Mouse; cut it out.

I don't think Namine would 'accidentally' make Xion. Once again, I do not think Namine has anything to do with Xion's birth.

Also, Namine isn't 'kinda' rebel. She did whatever it was that Marluxia or any other member of Organization XIII told her to do. She warned Sora through the memories, yes, but it wasn't until Axel really let her go that she actually stood up to her captors. :/

Last edited:

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0

i dont think Namine isnt a rebel, it just so happens she rebelled. she doesnt do the opposite of what shes told always, it just happens that she has only been told to do one thing.
she wants to do good. it just took a rebelling action to do that. it doesnt mean she is always going to rebel.

keybladelegacy

Website
Well I belive that Namine didnt wanted to change roxas´ memories, lets remember that xions appearance change to kairis,

Okay...

her original shape (we dunno what it is, but i belive its namine)...
I dont.

because, when namine changed soras memories, he forgot evrything about kairi, and instead of kairi he just remembered namine, those memories of her and kairi turned out to be xion,
Namine altered soras memories throughtout CoM. I dont understand what your saying are you saying the memories of kairi and namine created xion??? If so xion was introduce to the organization before CoM.

so when sora finally remember kairi xions shape changes... thats what i belive o_o
But remember xion appearance is affected by soras memories but only through roxas does she get soras memories. I doubt that xion and roxas hit it off once she is introduced.

and welp maybe xion was a mistake, maybe namine created her by mistake....
Or she is just another nobody that doesnt have a body and soul.

Master Sora

Awards
Website
soraboots.tumblr.com
I think Xemnas put Xion in the organization because maybe he observed her having to wield the keyblade. Plus Xemnas has these special senses in knowing that someone is special. But wat he doesn't know is that someone could weild a fake keyblade, He doesn't really know all about the history of the keyblade, He only knows so much. Also i think xion has some kind of ties with Sora, Roxas, namine, and Kairi. She is what they call an unbirth. Soo maybe she was born from the after effects of Sora and Kairi's memories. Not exactly sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back