• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion playable?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I thought Nomura confirmed Xion was unplayable, but in the new trailer, pause at 5:05 , and Xion is shown in multiplayer. Thoughts?

Bakerboy

I thought Nomura confirmed Xion was unplayable

Nope, not that I know of. In fact, if I remember, he or someone on his staff said in an interview that all of Organization XIII was playable - up until the video their was speculation of whether or not that included Xion since she went past "XIII," as well as the fact she used the same weapon as Roxas anyway.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
@Bakerboy

She wasn't playable, at first. I'm sure the only reason she is now is because of fan demand.

FireDragon

I hope she is. being able to play Xion as well as all the other characters will make the game much more interesting.

Khaki45

I do like how many playable characters there are but....there shouldnt be THAT much demand to play as Xion...I mean as far as we know she fights just like Sora...Anyone have any clue as to what she will use?

Obsidian

I do like how many playable characters there are but....there shouldnt be THAT much demand to play as Xion...I mean as far as we know she fights just like Sora...Anyone have any clue as to what she will use?

As a weapon? Obviously her Keyblade (sorry, I can't tell if you were being sarcastic) I think she'll just end up being a clone. Unless her limit is different, she's a waste of space in my opinion.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Scans show that she specializes in magic, and watching the small snippets of footage with her shows he fighting like Roxas, that's how. ;]

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Aside from her using magic being taken as a hint to her relating to Aqua who also uses magic by like a lot of people...I think was shown in one of the earlier trailers that Xion was using magic.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
how is the magic system going to work this time
ive been looking for something but i cant find anything about it

Obsidian

Everything comes in the form of panels. You can link panels in combination to create different magic/abilities/items. Magic is limited by usage, there's no MP bar this time. It depends on the amount of magic panels you have.

Obsidian

Personally, I think it would have to be really simple. I mean KH is rated E10 right? They couldn't make it so difficult that even a 10 year old couldn't understand it. If you want some footage of it in action, try the Days website, I think it's in the System part. I found it eventually, even though I can't read Japanese.

Bakerboy

Saix -
Really? Never knew that. But the fact that Donald and Goofy are playable, and I doubt there was necessarily much fan demand for them, would make me think that Xion, who IS a member of the organization, probably would have been at least considered a good deal before any fan demand popped up.

—So in multiplay mode all of the Organization XIII members are playable?

Nomura: Yes, that’s how it’ll be.

Source - Heartstation, Famitsu October 2007 Days Section

*Here's where Nomura did confirm all Organization members being playable, hence what I said earlier. Again, I've never seen anything to confirm Xion was not originially meant to be playable, so a source would be appreciated. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back