• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xion rip

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

coolfresh1224

xion does not have a tombston e in kh2 what does that mean

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It means that she wasn't a part of the Organization long enough to warrant one.

She was part of the Organization seemingly as long as Roxas had been, and it's not like the membership in the Organization is something you can just "give back".
I'd sooner say it's because she's not really a Nobody than say it's because she wasn't a member for long enough.

It also means that Nomura and his crew weren't really thinking ahead, and hadn't actually made Xion up yet.

While logical, that's still an assumption.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
She was part of the Organization seemingly as long as Roxas had been, and it's not like the membership in the Organization is something you can just "give back".
I'd sooner say it's because she's not really a Nobody than say it's because she wasn't a member for long enough.

Actually, Xion isn't a member for as long as Roxas, because we know pretty much already that she turns traitor before Roxas. This means that, while Roxas might have gone soon after, she was the one to give him the idea, almost. So, she was not in the Organization as long as he was, because he goes after her, to bring her back.

While logical, that's still an assumption.

An assumption that's quite possibly true. They might do some thinking ahead, but not that much.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Point still holds - she drafted, she's a member, thus they go after her. It's not like she can hand in her resignation.
Days'll explain both why they didn't change the name from Org XIII despite there being XIV members, and hopefully why she doesn't have a Proof of Existence.
I still bet time of her being in the Organization has all but nothing to do with this, especially since it seems all the mess with Xion started out after CoM - and that would have her at the least several good months with the Organization at the time.

Lifes.Lover

Website
Point still holds - she drafted, she's a member, thus they go after her. It's not like she can hand in her resignation.
Days'll explain both why they didn't change the name from Org XIII despite there being XIV members, and hopefully why she doesn't have a Proof of Existence.
I still bet time of her being in the Organization has all but nothing to do with this, especially since it seems all the mess with Xion started out after CoM - and that would have her at the least several good months with the Organization at the time.

Well, they drafted her, so they obviously thought she was a Nobody. They wouldn't have drafted her if she wasn't. Therefore, if they did figure out that she wasn't a Nobody, it must have been several months (after CoM) that they did. They had all that time in which to make her a Proof of Existence, considering she comes in shortly after Roxas, and they were able to make his.

Now, if she wasn't a Nobody, and they knew this, why would they have fought so hard to bring her back? Obviously, she was a traitor, but she wasn't a Nobody. Why take the effort?

So, if she isn't a Nobody, then they knew all along, which is why they didn't give her a Proof of Existence, or change the name of the Organization. But, if they knew all along, that raises the question of why they recruited her in the first place.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Actually, depending on the type of Existence Xion has, it would answer nicely why she was drafted. I really don't see the hold-up about her being not a Nobody, especially since she was someone Xemnas himself recruited - she wasn't found by Xigbar nor Xaldin, the two in charge of recruiting new Nobodies - Xemnas himself brought her in.
Thus - her being a Nobody or not is all but redundant, seeing how even if she wasn't, no one'd question Xemnas's decision.

Lifes.Lover

Website
Actually, depending on the type of Existence Xion has, it would answer nicely why she was drafted. I really don't see the hold-up about her being not a Nobody, especially since she was someone Xemnas himself recruited - she wasn't found by Xigbar nor Xaldin, the two in charge of recruiting new Nobodies - Xemnas himself brought her in.
Thus - her being a Nobody or not is all but redundant, seeing how even if she wasn't, no one'd question Xemnas's decision.

Of course they wouldn't question her, especially if they didn't know she wasn't a Nobody. Perhaps the Original Six would be able to tell, but in the beginning, none of them, except for perhaps Xemnas, knew that she wasn't what she was said to be.

It's more that they recruited her, someone they thought to be a Nobody, but not Naminé, someone they thought to be a Nobody. Why differentiate? Why use Naminé, who could have been just as useful to the Organization, in a capacity that is not as a member? Why use Xion, who hasn't shown herself to be useful to the Organization, having run away fairly quickly, in a capacity that is as a member?

She would have had to have not been a Nobody, in order for Xemnas to think that she was more useful than Naminé, and in order for him to go to the trouble of decieving, at the least, the Neophytes. Granted, Naminé wasn't found yet, but even when she was- and he had to have known about her-, they never tried to actually make her a member, even though she turned out to be useful. Although she did eventually turn 'traitor', just like Xion.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Namine had her uses as a guinie pig in Castle Oblivion. And of course, she might've refused drafting a lot more profoundly than Xion. We don't know what went on there.
As for why she was drafted, seeing her obvious relations to Roxas, and Xemnas's logical interest in the Ven in him and the possible Aqua in Xion, I think it all adds up - even without TAV playing a role.
Nobody or not doesn't matter; the outcome doesn't matter either. All Xemnas would need was an original motive for which to recruit her - Nobody or not, and I think he has more than enough possibilities for what that could've been.

Lifes.Lover

Website
Namine had her uses as a guinie pig in Castle Oblivion. And of course, she might've refused drafting a lot more profoundly than Xion. We don't know what went on there.
As for why she was drafted, seeing her obvious relations to Roxas, and Xemnas's logical interest in the Ven in him and the possible Aqua in Xion, I think it all adds up - even without TAV playing a role.
Nobody or not doesn't matter; the outcome doesn't matter either. All Xemnas would need was an original motive for which to recruit her - Nobody or not, and I think he has more than enough possibilities for what that could've been.

If you think about it, so was Xion. With the new footage, it's become apparent that Xion is definitely tied up in memories. So, Xemnas all but put her in the Organization to use her as a guinea pig, too. So, why do that with her, and not Naminé. Either way, the outcome would have been the same, but it's not as though Xemnas was a fortune teller. He couldn't have known the outcome that would have arisen. Not with Naminé and not with Xion, though he might have tried to steer the outcome in a certain direction, especially with making Xion a member, even if she wasn't a Nobody.

But, there's also something else. Naminé wouldn't have refused drafting. At least not in the beginning. This is Naminé we're talking about. She was so desperate for a friend, and to stop being lonely, that she started tearing apart the chains of Sora's memories, not only because she was threatened, but also because she was persuaded that that way Sora would want to be with her. If she was so desperate for a friend, she probably would have jumped at the chance to join an organization where there were other members. Other people with which to interact with. Even if they were planning to use her as a guinea pig, if they were trying to get her to join, much like they did with Xion, then they would have been 'nice' and persuasive in the beginning. If that's so, then why would she have refused?

I suppose, though, in the end, we won't know what Xion really is until Days. Until then, this is all just speculation.

Muse

you look atrocious
Roxas didn't have a tombstone either; Isn't it possible Xion joined back with her other and didn't 'die' or was turned into a Dusk? We don't even have any proof of her supposed death. =/

Edit: Oh, my bad. I went back and checked and Roxas did have a tombstone. =/ Well, that still doesn't rule out Xion joining back with her other or turning into a Dusk.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Actually Roxas did have a Proof of Existance. She could have become complete. I don't think she'd become a dusk. Maybe a samurai since it seems to be her respective Lesser Nobody. Axel's lesser Nobody is a Dusk. We don't know her fate in the least just that she doesn't appear in Kingdom Hearts 2.

Muse

you look atrocious
Axel's lesser Nobody is the Assassin one. =/ Not a Dusk.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Nay, it's an Assassin. Dusks don't have a Master we know of.
I used to think it was Roxas, actually, since they called him "My Liege" in TLTW, but I suppose that's just because they're that low on the food chain so everyone rule over them.

Muse

you look atrocious
The Dusks are exactly like the Shadow Heartless. =/ You know how the different villains had different Heartless specific to their worlds' theme or whatever? (Example: In Agrabah, Jafar had power over the Bandit Heartless.) The Shadow Heartless are so low on the foodchain, everyone controls them, just like the Dusks. =/

Muse

you look atrocious
Actually, seeing as how Xion wields a Keyblade just like Roxas, it isn't impossible to think that she had control of Samurai Nobodies as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back