• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xions exicectence

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

aros46

First of all, my theory is based around the whole "xion is soras memory of kairi" theory. I belive this theory to be true because of her hair. Since 358/2 takes place before CoM, sora's memory of kairi, her hair is this way. I'll get to why I think its dark later.

Now, what happened to xion takes place in CoM. As sora forgot kairi, xion existence slowly faded away.

My next theory is about why Org.XII is still called this with XIV members. As the memories of kairi slowly faded away from sora, as I said before, xion slowly faded away as well. But, as stated by namine and Leon, as soras memory faded, all people connected to him had there memories fade away. So, what I think is that this also affected th Organizations memory to. So, I belive they were called Org.XIV, then, as sora memory faded, xions exicestence also faded. Did the organization know this was going to happen, yes. they did it because xion disobeyed them so badly that they wanted to erase her exictence completely.

So, heres why her hair is dark. It's because she is also the memory of aqua. Why, because when sora was little, he and aqua hearts connected, thus keeping her memory in sora. I also think xehanort and aqua met, but when he became a nobody, he forgot aqua. but, when sora forgot kairi, xemnas remembered aqua.

Advent Dusk

An interesting theory. But since 358/ Days doesn't take place exclusively before CoM, I don't see how some of it is plausble. The majority of the game is going to be during the year Sora was asleep, if I'm correct, so the whole 'as Sora forgot Kair and Xion disappeared' thing doesn't make much sense.

And the Xion's hair color theory seems a little unfounded. When did Sora's and Aqua's hearts connect?

aros46

And the Xion's hair color theory seems a little unfounded. When did Sora's and Aqua's hearts connect?[/QUOTE]

some time in birth by sleep. I can't say much until more info comes on BBS

FireDragon

awsome I hadnt seen any pictures of her face she does have a surprising resemblance to kiari
thanks key of darkness

Anagram

Banned
awsome I hadnt seen any pictures of her face she does have a surprising resemblance to kiari
thanks key of darkness
G4 is doing TGS coverage tonight, maybe they'll show more.
[i have to rely on G4 cause my internet connection won't play vids.]

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
First of all, my theory is based around the whole "xion is soras memory of kairi" theory. I belive this theory to be true because of her hair. Since 358/2 takes place before CoM, sora's memory of kairi, her hair is this way. I'll get to why I think its dark later.

KH1 -> CoM -> Days -> KH2.

I really don't think there's more point in trying to pick this apart :\ also, based on the scenes from the trailers showing Sora already asleep and recovering his Memories and Riku telling Xion to not interfere with Sora's Sleep that it's safe to say Xion popped up starting from during CoM to more likely after.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I think the word "existence" is going to need a morning-after pill, because you just raped it.

A

Audo

KH1 -> CoM -> Days -> KH2.
picture.php

A

Audo

The main plot of it I meant.
Wasn't it you who told me the part when Roxas just joined would be displayed briefly? And seeing how Axel was in CoM, the main plot would take place after CoM once he was back.
That's what Nomura said. I was just clarifying that it does take place for more than just after CoM.
And there is the scene of Saix telling Axel that there is a traitor at Castle Oblivion he needs to kill to consider.

darksora72

well i havemt played CoM but didnt sora become a heartless at the end of CoM

how would u know he met aqua and wtf how did xehanort

all we know is she was trained by master xehanort

and i would say that xion is connected to sora by his memories somehow considerint thre remasterd by aquavekeybalde

xion proboaly tried to save roxas and herself by awakeneing sora somehow if shes related to him

A

Audo

well i havemt played CoM but didnt sora become a heartless at the end of CoM

and i would say that xion is connected to sora by his memories somehow considerint thre remasterd by aquavekeybalde

xion proboaly tried to save roxas and herself by awakeneing sora somehow if shes related to him

lol no. Sora became a heartless at the end of KH1.
And Aqua isnt trained by Master Xehanort.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
well i haven't played CoM but didnt sora become a heartless at the end of CoM

:headdesk:

Sora became a heartless a little ways before the end of KH1 btw.. Also, Aqua's trainer was TAV's master, not MX.

The last part could hold some truth. Personally, I think part of her might constructed by the Sora's memories of Kairi and since this was before KH2, (All the heck, Sora even imagined her as her KH1-self in KH2.(during one of the two visits Halloween Town)) Xion took on the appearence of an altered KH1 Kairi. I still think that's more to her than just memories though, so I doubt she could of just faded out of existance. Something happened and that something probably is what restarted the memory reproduction process in KH2, along with Roxas' presence in data Twilight Town and his actions (like crossing paths with Kairi).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back