• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion's feelings

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DestinysFate

Ok so i thought of something...

Wouldn't Xion have emotions since she wasn't really a nobody. o_O

I mean everyone told her she was a nobody with no feelings but Xemnas said it himself. He told Roxas that there were only 13 chairs. Never 14. Plus she was just a test and a way to control the keyblade.

So Xion must have had real emotion's the whole time...

Please review and comment.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Actually, the one with the 13 chairs comment was Saix. Leave it up to him to act the bitch xD;

As for Xion... it certainly seems she had real emotions, but it's debatable as to why. Did she copy them properly enough from Sora and Roxas? Did she have a Heart of her own, like Repliku was said to have? It's up for debate.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
As for Xion... it certainly seems she had real emotions, but it's debatable as to why. Did she copy them properly enough from Sora and Roxas? Did she have a Heart of her own, like Repliku was said to have? It's up for debate.

It's possible she absorbed Sora's Doubt for being unable to find Kairi. She's often doubtful of her abilities~ It seems to be her strongest emotion throughout the game; only Roxas' support keeps her from just being mopey, really. She overcomes it in the end and everything.

Other emotions she showed could easily have been directly sapped from Sora through Memories, thus her display of them would have been quite similar to that of the rest of the Organization; through Memories of their previous lives.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It's possible she absorbed Sora's Doubt for being unable to find Kairi. She's often doubtful of her abilities~ It seems to be her strongest emotion throughout the game; only Roxas' support keeps her from just being mopey, really. She overcomes it in the end and everything.

Sora was never doubtful of his abilities. And Xion had a damn good reason to be doubtful of her abilities, what, you know, with the Keyblade disappearing on her once and then her finding out what she even was and why she was gaining abilities to begin with :\ I fail to see how any doubt Xion has in that regard should be traced to anything outside her own personal story in the sense what she went through, not what she is.

Other emotions she showed could easily have been directly sapped from Sora through Memories, thus her display of them would have been quite similar to that of the rest of the Organization; through Memories of their previous lives.

Only she didn't act quite like Sora did, nor like how Kairi did. So it's not Memory based.

maian

Well, it's pretty obvious Xion had emotions. Balled up on her bed crying after her Riku encounter should be enough to tell you that. As for why, eh, I don't know. I don't think it's that relevant trying to figure out WHY she had emotion. The fact is, she wasn't a nobody, and thus was capable of emotion.

XYZ

The emotions of Nobodies, or in this case Replicas, is influenced by their memories of their Human/Base lives. Roxas and Xion had no memories to recall after their creation and were zombies and rather awkward to stand next to in the elevator. However, the more active they became, experiencing new things, they gained memories to build up personalities and emotions. Not to mention Xion began to claim Sora's memories that are within it as its own creating the illusion of a former Human life it never truly had. All of this together gives Xion the ability to display emotions, but they aren't by any means real. They're simulated emotions, like the emotions expressed by the citizens in the Simulated Twilight Town; based on real emotions but it's an illusion.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You failed the instant you compared Nobodies and Replicas. Repliku had emotions well enough long before Namine planted copies of Riku's Memories inside him. If Xion truly was the same, I'd sooner blame her being a zombie on her copying it from Roxas instead of her own "fault".

Key of Valor

The Professor
I think Xion experienced an imitation of emotion. I doubt that the "emotions" Xion experienced were actually genuine feelings, even if they did come close. Everything she had was either copied, stolen, or fake. If a genuine heart is the basis for genuine feelings, then Xion's fake heart (if it can even be called that) can't produce those genuine feelings. Fake emotions are fitting for a fake being.

maian

I think Xion experienced an imitation of emotion. I doubt that the "emotions" Xion experienced were actually genuine feelings, even if they did come close. Everything she had was either copied, stolen, or fake. If a genuine heart is the basis for genuine feelings, then Xion's fake heart (if it can even be called that) can't produce those genuine feelings. Fake emotions are fitting for a fake being.

If you're implying that everything was stolen, fake, or replicated from Sora, that doesn't detract from the intensity of her emotions. Sure, if she has a fake heart that's pumping out fake emotions that's replicating everything that Sora's heart did, they will still carry the level of intensity and passion that a real one would. So even if her emotions ARE technically "fake," who gives a crap if she's feeling them nonetheless?

DestinysFate

True. Very true.

Xion never really had real emotions. She was simply a replica and even thought replicas are supposed to have a fake heart that doesn't give them real emotions. Only somebodys (or somebodies?) have them.

O well. That idea can be thrown out the window. -_-

WwhiptailwW

I think either Xion had a heart like Repliku had (supposedly), or seeing as she was 'made' from memories, her memories of emotion where so strong that she was able to convey them well.

A

Azrael

I think either Xion had a heart like Repliku had (supposedly), or seeing as she was 'made' from memories, her memories of emotion where so strong that she was able to convey them well.

If she had a heart, her 'heart' would had been devoid of memories making it unable to feel. Although gaining memory after memory would allow her to build a personality.

well if they didn't have hearts they will be emoity dolls. so the do have heart evidence when Repliku died a purpel heart floted into the sky.

Key of Valor

The Professor
8298906 said:
well if they didn't have hearts they will be emoity dolls. so the do have heart evidence when Repliku died a purpel heart floted into the sky.

I don't recall a purple heart flying into the sky. The Riku Replica just faded away.

One of Xehanort's earliest aspirations was to create a heart from nothing. I wouldn't be surprised if Xemnas tried to achieve the same thing as well, especially since the goal of the Organization was to get hearts of their own. The result of that research probably is what led to the Organization being capable of creating replicas such as Xion and the Riku Replica who behave so similar to complete beings even though they themselves are of a fake existence. However, the Organization probably wasn't willing to settle for artificial hearts, and realized only Kingdom Hearts had the power to grant them the real thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back