• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

yaaaaaay kh3 material?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
^^ Its his idea..nothing else..Kh3 has not been confrimed and BLAH BLAH BLAH..yeah the thing is just a tariler for POTC2(might be a world is what I think this was supposed to be about)...thats all

pokeman54

they'll probably do something totally unrelated to the pirates of the carribean storyline. they made "The Little Mermaid 2" but nothing related to the movie was featured...they've made countless Winnie the Pooh movies, but nothing...well, let's not criticize winnie the pooh, after all, it has no storyline whatsoever, aside from piglet losing his lucky socks in a tree stump, then they all fall down the tree stump accidentally, falling into a whole new world with moving talking singing stuffed animals, only to be crushed by christopher robin in a bulldozer, who in his puberty-induced tempter tantrum took out his anger on his poor little stuffed animals...but besides that...nope. im not looking forward to the next pirates of the carribean world, though...

E

Eclipse

Dude, You are a noob, so don't be callin' those of us who like good movies noobs.

*spits out food laughing*

Did you just call Ultima Keyblade a n00b? O God.....*steps away and waits for lightning to strike Roxas13*

Anyways....i really don't understand this whole topic

Technically this isn't about KH2. Its about KH3. But some idiot thought it would be cool to add KH3 topics here and other idiots follow..Its just impossible to stop Kh3 talk in kh2 section-.-

Agreed

Well, there is no KH3 section so you can't blame them...

Maybe because THERE IS NO KH3 confirmed?

I hated Port Royal with a passion.

Amen, Brudda

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I loved Port Royal personally and I hope it returns because I see storyline potential. And here we go with the stupid complaints by KH fanboy. Isn't it enough that your complaints ruined Sora, Atlantica, and made sure that Wonderland and Neverland didn't return bigger and better than ever? In the next KH, Port Royal, a very cool world, and Atlantica, which still has some unfinished storyline business because Triton knows about the keyblade, probably won't be in it because of the damn stupid complaints by KH fanboy. And Sora will be transformed into some gothic low I.Q emo boy( another Cloud character who would never give into any form of romance with a incredibly hot girl even if someone pointed a giant atom bomb at their head). I mean, damn. I'm glad Nomura isn't doing KH right now and frankly I feel sorry for the poor sap who might take his place to direct KH3. Sheez, that's a no win situation unless of course they don't release it in America.

I had no problem in Port Royal, although it was one of them, Boring Worlds. It was intresting at first. You should rename the title. Or people will start flaming at ya alot like in the previous posts.

(I found KH3 proof! Linkie)

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Or better yet. Put KH3 on the wii. It's time the series to make a move since Sony fans hate it's guts and think it's gay anyways. So put KH where it would thrive in popularity: Nintendo wii!

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
5 Kings of Twilight said:
I had no problem in Port Royal, although it was one of them, Boring Worlds. It was intresting at first. You should rename the title. Or people will start flaming at ya alot like in the previous posts.

(I found KH3 proof! Linkie)

Your blindfolded Sephiroth video doesn't work. Hmm on the Wii eh? I am intrigued. Port Royal HAS to come back, so they can get the real voice talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back