• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

yaaaaaay kh3 material?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxXHeartlessXxX

lol uhh...
pirates of the caribbean is an awesome movie!!!
i can't wait to see the second one....
there was no point of me saying that but oh well

O

Oberon

Nobody knows if Pirates of the carribean 2 will be there, but we can assume that it will be made.

Zeke

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.com
I think that KH3 will be in PS3 I just hope that it's not only for PS3 and if it is I hope that I have a PS3 by then. But really lookin foward to the next game. but there are some key secrets to the end of KH2, like the Beast turns human. Thats a bummer that beast is gone but also in Al's world (Agraba) Jefar is gone so then who will be the villain of that world or will it be there, like Tarzan's world. also the little mermaid will not be playable unless they go to the outside world (Eric's Place) more info to come.............. PM me if u want more of my ideas!

-Zeke

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Technically this isn't about KH2. Its about KH3. But some idiot thought it would be cool to add KH3 topics here and other idiots follow..Its just impossible to stop Kh3 talk in kh2 section-.-

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
MrSparkle07 said:
I really can't stand people like you. Instead of PM-ing a mod, you just spam up the topic anyways. Yes this is related to KH2, hopefully they can use POTC 2 and 3 for KH3 material. Wouldn't you think?

hey I tried to but nobody was on.

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
Ultima Keyblade said:
Technically this isn't about KH2. Its about KH3. But some idiot thought it would be cool to add KH3 topics here and other idiots follow..Its just impossible to stop Kh3 talk in kh2 section-.-
Well, there is no KH3 section so you can't blame them...

R o x a s

uhh im confused badly atm....
Do you think that this is kh Material...or is this official kh3 material...
Seems very decieving...because once i saw this topic i was like yes yes!!!...they made kh3 confirmed....but now im just confused

Laura187yo

R o x a s said:
uhh im confused badly atm....
Do you think that this is kh Material...or is this official kh3 material...
Seems very decieving...because once i saw this topic i was like yes yes!!!...they made kh3 confirmed....but now im just confused
XD this thread is just bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back