• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

yellow eyes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

reVerse

Ok. so here´s what we know...Throughout the series we have known this characters that possess yellow eyes:

• Saïx - it is known Isa has no yellow eyes
  • Xemnas - are kinda orange
  • Ansem SoD - possesses them although Xehanort doesn´t
  • Xigbar - His somebody Braig has yellow eyes
  • Master Xehanort - Chronologicaly the first to possess them
  • Terra - His eyes change after Ven is frozen
So my conclusion is that everyone of them have yellow eyes because they proximity to darkness...But why doesn´t Xehanort possess them. And why does Braig have them so early.
Comment. Discuss. Dont flame me. >>reVerse/reBirth<<

pinkvelvet89

I was just about to post something like this! :O

anyway, I always believed it had to do with "submitting to darkness", but I never really thought about xigbar/braig's yellow eyes before. It COULD also be a natural cause, lol... there are some people with yellow eyes (jk, nomura wouldn't do something like that)

it seems kinda obvious how Isa's eyes changed to yellow, and its obvious that he became a heartless, so that's an easy case. I believe terra "submits" to the darkness inside him out of anger towards MX, turning his eyes yellow.
And xehanort's eyes are pretty orangey-they may just be darker than what we usually see:
kh2fm_86.png

then, his nobody and heartless acquire them. ^_^ that's all I got.

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
Ok. so here´s what we know...Throughout the series we have known this characters that possess yellow eyes:

• Saïx - it is known Isa has no yellow eyes
  • Xemnas - are kinda orange
  • Ansem SoD - possesses them although Xehanort doesn´t
  • Xigbar - His somebody Braig has yellow eyes
  • Master Xehanort - Chronologicaly the first to possess them
  • Terra - His eyes change after Ven is frozen
So my conclusion is that everyone of them have yellow eyes because they proximity to darkness...But why doesn´t Xehanort possess them. And why does Braig have them so early.
Comment. Discuss. Dont flame me. >>reVerse/reBirth<<
(deep sigh) Where to begin? I suppose, though I also suppose you had to freeze the game and use a magnifine glass to even spot the difference in similar eye color. (esp. with Xehanort) I have nothing more to add at this point. (sorry, if I'm sounding like a jerk reVerse)

Ady_The_Nobody

o.o well I read a couple of days ago in this KH wiki site something that might explain, although I dont remember this ever being explained in the game or by the director so its probably a theory. anyways, it says :

"Anyone who has traveled in darkness for too long would show a few physical traits: their skin darkens and their eyes turn amber. This is especially true for Master Xehanort, whose Heartless and Nobody both have tan skin and amber eyes. In the case of Ansem the Wise, it is not so severe: he only has amber eyes.

Maleficent is also believed to travel the Corridors, though she does not show the physical changes. This could be due to her trying to command the Darkness, instead of becoming one with it. It is also know that Pete travels the Corridors as well. He is known to be protected from the Darkness by Maleficent's magic.

The black coats worn by Riku, King Mickey, and Organization XIII are said to protect wearers from the effects of darkness, and from detection by those who use darkness. Thus, those who wear these coats can traverse Corridors of Darkness without suffering the negative effects."

I don't know...it doesn't really explain why does Saix have amber eyes but maybe, like Xigbar, they got them while they were still human and what not. Even though Xigbar's eyes could have always been like that. And the reason for the skin color to change sounds kinda...I dunno...stupid. But yea, I'm guessing its all related to darkness.(Usually is lol)

Jumpcolour

o.o well I read a couple of days ago in this KH wiki site something that might explain, although I dont remember this ever being explained in the game or by the director so its probably a theory. anyways, it says :

"Anyone who has traveled in darkness for too long would show a few physical traits: their skin darkens and their eyes turn amber. This is especially true for Master Xehanort, whose Heartless and Nobody both have tan skin and amber eyes. In the case of Ansem the Wise, it is not so severe: he only has amber eyes.

Maleficent is also believed to travel the Corridors, though she does not show the physical changes. This could be due to her trying to command the Darkness, instead of becoming one with it. It is also know that Pete travels the Corridors as well. He is known to be protected from the Darkness by Maleficent's magic.

The black coats worn by Riku, King Mickey, and Organization XIII are said to protect wearers from the effects of darkness, and from detection by those who use darkness. Thus, those who wear these coats can traverse Corridors of Darkness without suffering the negative effects."

I don't know...it doesn't really explain why does Saix have amber eyes but maybe, like Xigbar, they got them while they were still human and what not. Even though Xigbar's eyes could have always been like that. And the reason for the skin color to change sounds kinda...I dunno...stupid. But yea, I'm guessing its all related to darkness.(Usually is lol)

I seriously hope that was not form Wiki...

But yeah it explains some of it...

But we still dont know how MX traveled through worlds

djares181

Welp if that is indeed true then Kingdom hearts and nomura are the most racist shit out there. Lol skin darkens to signify darkness taking over? Lo effing L.

Oathkeeper512

Sorry i didnt read all of the posts, so if this was already said then my bad: but think the whole Yellow eyes thing comes into play when a strong emotion is expressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back