• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yen Sid Keywords:

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Well, you got a point there, no lie. I'd like to see this elaborated on in the future.

Agreed, there is still much mystery left.
This is also a reason I am intrigued by the "longest cutscene ever" mentioned by Nomura, not to mention several other bits like WTH is up with Terra right now, who the fuck is the Mysterious Figure really, what's with that Nightmare-Ventus armor and when the heck did Axel/Lea actually promise Roxas to bring him back? *ggg*

Yay, reached Platinum now. *throws confetti*

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Agreed, there is still much mystery left.
This is also a reason I am intrigued by the "longest cutscene ever" mentioned by Nomura, not to mention several other bits like WTH is up with Terra right now, who the fuck is the Mysterious Figure really, what's with that Nightmare-Ventus armor and when the heck did Axel/Lea actually promise Roxas to bring him back? *ggg*

Yay, reached Platinum now. *throws confetti*

Now your name matches Sephiroth's hair

There are still a lot of unknown mysteries to DD that will have to find out.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Now your name matches Sephiroth's hair

There are still a lot of unknown mysteries to DD that will have to find out.

Lol, thanks, didn't even think of that yet. Now I can take a bigger avatar, lolol.

That's true, although I doubt we will get all mysteries solved in DDD, Nomura isn't so stupid not to leave some for KH III.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Hey guys I think when it talks about the 13 princesses of darkness, its actually refering to 13 forms of Xehanort. Remember the special trailer where Xigbar shoots some lasers onto the ground and those hooded figures appear, one of them being YMX. Well including YMX there were 12 figures in that scene and then if we had MX/Current form of Xehanort then we get 13.

So I think its refering to 13 forms/Seeds of Xehanort.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Hey guys I think when it talks about the 13 princesses of darkness, its actually refering to 13 forms of Xehanort. Remember the special trailer where Xigbar shoots some lasers onto the ground and those hooded figures appear, one of them being YMX. Well including YMX there were 12 figures in that scene and then if we had MX/Current form of Xehanort then we get 13.

So I think its refering to 13 forms/Seeds of Xehanort.

Yep, I also suspect it refers somehow to MX's "seeds".
Although thirteen Xehanort's make Yen Sid's warning in Coded "would a single one of you suffice to face what's not a single one of him" pretty much overly literal not to mention creepy as hell.

Do we even have enough good guys to counter that?
Keyblade wielders alone certainly won't suffice, as:

1. Sora
2. Riku
3. Mickey
4. Terra
5. Aqua
6. Ventus
7. Xion
8. Roxas

amount only to eight.
Adding non-keyblade allies:

9. Donald
10. Goofy
11. possibly Lea

still leaves two spots open to at least counter "thirteen" Xehanorts in number, not even speaking of powers.

Crystal

Silver Member
I think it's not 13 Princess of Darkness ? xD
Maybe something related to Organization XIII..

kingofgame981

Awards
I think maybe that "13 darkness" is about those cloak mans that appear after Xigbar shot hit on the ground.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
You got a point there. In BBS it sounded almost as if a heart of pure darkness cannot occur naturally

It doesn't. Or at least [as of now] has yet to be seen without if being created. It makes me wonder if the original XBlade forging was from a natural heart or a created one.

(Aqua's heart did count as "pure" due to her being considered a substitute for the light part).

No, Aqua's heart was normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back