• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Yin and Yang - Secret of the Ancient Twilight (first fanfiction yay ^.^)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.

Yay, my first fanfiction! ^.^
It's kind of an anthro thingy.
REVIEW HARSHLY. X3 I enjoy being insulted.
If you have any problems with the violence...
Oh well. It isn't even that graphic, so I don't think you will.
Have fun reading. ^.^

THANKS GoH! MY BETA ROXS SOXS. =D

--------------------------------------------------

Ying And Yang – Secret of the Ancient Twilight

Author’s Note:
I own this whole fanfiction and everything in it.
Except for the villains, who my friend owns. ._.
Read and enjoy.

It would seem as if the white bear would never stop laughing.

The big bear was rolling on the ground, crying with laughter, tears rolling down his face, at a little comment that wasn’t, in fact, very amusing.

But, since the teddy bear was mad, those that adventured with him didn’t quite care.

The bear was named Uncle, and he wielded god-like powers.

As the God of Randomness and Comedy, he was expected to be godly and all ‘I’m higher than you mortals’.

But he wasn’t. And he liked it that way.

The bear was paranoid, hypocritical, and funny at the same time. He wore a red ribbon around his neck, and his white fur was VERY cuddly. He would have been the perfect teddy bear, besides the fact that he was about 12-20 feet tall, depending on his mood. Uncle had willed himself into existence, and because of that, he was destined for greatness.

Two other animals walked beside him. One was a white tiger, the other one a black tiger.
The giant bear was rolling on the ground, in the direction the group of animals was moving (which happened to be north), and was crying out in laughter.

“A HA HA HA! THAT WAS FUNNY! AHAHA!” in his cute, cuddly little voice, suddenly booming out.

One of the tigers (the white one) calmly asked him a question.
“Uncle, why does this amuse you so? It was only a side comment from Lightfox. Nothing funny.”

Uncle roared his answer back, still laughing.

“Oh, come on, Shadowfox! You should be more loose, and have a laugh a little bit more of the time!”

Shadowfox was FAR from being loose. Also he was FAR from being paranoid, hypocritical, and funny.

As the God of Swordfighting, Combat, and Strategy, Shadowfox was a fierce, giant tiger creature in white armor. He stood seven feet at the shoulder, not including his tail. His fur was white, with blue streaks across his back, and complete circles of blue on his tail, like lines of latitude. Shadowfox’s teeth shined in the fierce sunlight, reflecting the light so that you couldn’t see the white, three inch-long teeth.

He had great intelligence, and stood on his two hind legs, looking perfectly human in that position. With a cool, strong, kingly posture, and the merciless eyes of an assassin, he was a fearsome sight in combat. He reduced the faint-hearted to tears in his presence. His voice was so calm and cold that scared the bravest of the brave. Just word of him coming was terrifying for a town. Plus, Shadowfox wielded the sword Pagothirio, which changed into three other types of swords and could control the wind and the icy strength of a glacier.

Lightfox, the black tiger, jumped into the conversation by noting,
“I agree with Uncle. Why ARE you so tight, alert, and calm, brother? Hmm?”

Shadowfox’s only answer was,
“Because I need to be, brother. As an assassin, I must always suspect anything out-of-the-ordinary. ”

As Shadowfox was calm, cool, alert, and deadly, Lightfox, on the other hand, was almost the exact opposite: homely, peaceful, old, and wise.
He was also a giant tiger who stood seven feet tall at the shoulder, as intelligent as Shadowfox. His fur was jet black, with white streaks on his tail and body. Although he had the same posture as Shadowfox, the light in his eyes, his voice, and his face were completely different. Homely and knowing, in a certain way.

Lightfox only resorted to fighting as a last resort. As the God of Creation, Preservation, and Defense, it was obvious he was liked to preserve, not to destroy. His weapon of choice was the hammer Flamebringer, which was an anvil, forge, and hammer all in one, and wielded the power of the fires of Heaven.

They were slowly progressing towards a castle, which housed the evil being called Dark Conchu. He was the evil side of Conchu, a powerful warrior who was one of the best ninjas ever known. Thus, they were secretive in all of their movements.

Except for Uncle, of course, who completely gave away their positions.

Five shapes circled above the little misfit animal band, glaring down upon them.

They then sped off, into the distance.

The cat sat on the ominous golden throne, thinking about his many options.

He could, of course, destroy them with his MASSIVE army. But that would be too easy.

He could drop boulders on them. But they would be expecting that.

He had sent the vultures.

Once, he had thought of dueling Shadowfox.

No, no, no, too cliché.

“Don’t be cliché, Hungie,” he whispered to himself quietly.

His red ninja clothes were currently hanging in his custom, oakwood closet, with 50 golden diamonds sealed to it. He only had his scarf. Oh, how he loved that old pink scarf.

Dark Hungie was a grey cat -- slim, old, wise, yet as swift and deadly as the best ninja. As the other side of Hungie, the god of Ninjas, Stealth, and Death, he was not totally evil, but not totally good. He was in the middle, balancing in the realm of twilight.

He sighed, and leapt right out of his chair, landing gracefully in front of the oakwood closet. He donned his ninja gear slowly, making sure everything was on right.

Then, he reached for the scabbard and pulled out the sword inside of it.
This sword just looked like a plain old katana to the untrained eye.
However, it was actually enchanted with magic spells to make it nearly unbreakable. The sword, named Calamari, was pure black, its handle a deep bloody crimson, its sheath richly decorated with gold, diamonds, and jewels beyond all dreams and desires. It was said to have a mind of it’s own.

“My friend, it is once again, time to spill blood in the name of our cause,” he whispered to it, patting it gently, as if it was his most precious pet.

He then slid it in back into the richly decorated sheath.

Ominously, the closet doors closed by themselves, and as Dark Hungie walked into the darkness of the shadow of the chair, all was silent. For a few seconds, nothing happened. Then, a swish, the movement of the wind, and dead silence once again.

And he was gone.

“Interestingly enough, it looks like we haven’t been greeted,” Shadowfox mentioned as the trio trudged along the burnt-out path towards the giant, dark looming castle in the distance.

After pushing along the path for about fifteen minutes or so, the trio saw a well.

Uncle was the first to notice it.

“Look! Up ahead!” cried out Uncle. “It’s a well!”

“Maybe we can stop and get some water,” Lightfox mentioned, wiping his sweaty brow.

Shadowfox nodded, and bounded ahead of the group, going to check out the well.

As he came up to it, he examined the area ahead of it.

It looked like an abandoned town, from a long time ago. The buildings were rotting, the windows were cracked, and no sign of life was anywhere.

“Still, no reason to take chances,” Shadowfox mumbled to himself, and withdrew his sword, just in case of an attack.

Shadowfox reached for the bucket next to the well and dropped it down, holding it by the rope.
Once he felt there was enough water inside to refill their canisters, he proceeded to pull the bucket back up, grabbing hold of it and heaving it on top of his shoulder.

He turned, and began to walk back to the group.

And that was when the enemy attacked.

The beasts had been waiting in the ruins for a long time now.

No food had come in the last months, so the beasts had to eat their own kind to survive.

A battle of the fittest was still being waged in the hellhole of an abandoned town, but once Shadowfox had entered, the creatures had calmed down, and worked together to keep quite.

They were smart.

And they were also quite scary.

Shadowfox heard them before he saw them, but that didn’t matter; he knew it was too late.
Waiting for the pain to come, it came; a claw-slash to the back, sending the tiger flying ten feet or so.

In a gracefully motion, the tiger used this energy to flip over, sliding the sword out of it’s scabbard; examining the enemy before it could strike again.

The beasts were strange; indeed, they looked like wolves, but weren’t.
Their red hides were tough as steel, yet wavered in the wind like fur. Their two deadly demons wings sticking out of their backs were sharp and seemed to have a mind of their own; but most of all, the mad, flaming teeth and the red, glistening eyes gave off the sense of an insane bloodlust, a mad rage, a hunger for worthy souls.

“The Fasfaroth,” whispered Shadowfox, and he growled, sliding out his sword.
The Fasfaroth were a race of demons who feasted on the light in humans, enjoying it, corrupting it; leaving the darkness and the insane desire for revenge eventually change the victims into Fasfaroths themselves, insane for revenge against what was done to them.

Ironically, all they did was further the Fasfaroth cause.

The Fasfaroth pack circle-strafed Shadowfox, waiting to see a weak point in his defence.
Quickly summoning his lightweight, white battle armor, the tiger roared and lunged at the beasts.
The battle was on.

Uncle had noticed what had happened to Shadowfox, and was stunned when the Fasfaroth pack had blown out of the buildings, and surprised him.

“LIGHTFOX, WE GOTTA HELP!” cried out Uncle, running towards Shadowfox.

Lightfox nodded calmly and proceeded to do the same.

As Shadowfox lunged, the Fasfaroth pack did also; they met in the air, and the victor was Shadowfox himself.

Taking aadvantage of the sudden breakup, he rammed a Fasfaroth with his sword, impaling it where its heart should have been; the creature writhed and died instantly, it’s deep black blood sweeping down the ice-cold blade of the sword.

Shadowfox hurled the body off at the other wolf-like demons, and they recoiled, regrouping, then running at him again.

This time, he waited until they lunged; then, he leapt into the air, gracefully using his hand to grab on to one of their heads and promptly rip it off.

The black blood flew everywhere, as he hurled the head into the well, amused at the fact the others hadn’t even noticed.

Big mistake.

As he turned to see where they were, they were already on top of him; slashing, biting, and ripping everything in their way.

Shadowfox struggled under the combined weight of the pack, but then found a weak point in the pile, and hurled them all off; leaping to his feet, he barely had time to parry a neck strike by one of the Fasfaroths.

He then promptly stabbed it in the head, and slashed downward, cutting the thing in half.

The black blood was everywhere now; on the ground, the other Fasfaroths, Shadowfox’s fur, sword, and armor…

It was a bloodbath.

Then, something rose from the well.

The head of the Fasfaroth that Shadowfox had ripped off had regenerated in the water, making a bigger, badder Fasfaroth; and it REALLY wasn’t happy.

Shadowfox didn’t even see the thing as it swiped for his back. He only felt a crunch and his body being sent sailing through the air, landing with another crunch against the ground.

Ignoring the pain in his ribs, he leapt to his feet and launched a counter-assault with a vengeance against the giant Fasfaroth.

Aerial combos were the things he adored; he abused them here, a lot, knocking the creature into the air, then metamorphosing his sword into a broadsword; he launched combo after combo.

Eventually, he finished the demon with a swift uppercut blow, following with a horizontal slash; cutting its wings off and then goring its body to death.

Shadowfox adored the rush of combat, the surge of energy, the taste and smell of blood; his yellow eyes became slits and he grinned in a feral madness.

And he fell down, impaling the ground, causing a shock wave of pure energy to knock all of the Fasfaroth into the air.

Then, for the finale, he slashed the air, cutting all the Fasfaroth in half.

They floated in the air for a moment…then exploded.

Shadowfox smirked, and fell to the ground, just as Uncle and Lightfox rushed to the bloody scene.

“Brother, are you alright?” asked Lightfox, calm as always, but a worried look on his homely face.

“Fine, brother…in fact, I’m…” and at this Shadowfox grinned ferally, “…energized.”

Uncle nodded, glancing around. “Well, you handled that well.

Maybe we don’t need to rush to your aid as much!” cried out Uncle, who smiled.

Lightfox agreed. “Maybe so, maybe so…”

But as the group trudged onward, they would be proved wrong…

Oh so wrong…

Well, how do you like? X3
Don't hold back in your reviews, please; I want your opinion, plain and truthful.

Thanks for your comments. ;D​

KHeart_beat_*

Teddy bear? At first it's very confusing..... Still confusing.... Clears up after a while though. It's still really good. better than i would have ever done. Keep up the good job! ^_^

Endgame

:D
Um...well, it's...different.

I applaud you for creating an entirely original (to my knoweledge) storyline, and your writing flows well...GoH's work, I assume?

And I like the violence. It's a but too tame for me, but it's still good.

All in all, well done.

Mr.

Zetsumi said:
Um...well, it's...different.

I applaud you for creating an entirely original (to my knoweledge) storyline, and your writing flows well...GoH's work, I assume?

And I like the violence. It's a but too tame for me, but it's still good.

All in all, well done.

Damn, I thought I'd get roasted by your, Zet. XD The violence gets more graphic, too. >:3
And don't worry, everyone, the teddy bear thing is weird, but he's basically just a giant white bear. X3

I'll be updating all through the day, and write the next two chapters.
I just gotta brainstorm the storyline.

Mr.

wisdom&valor said:
well its a bit boring for me the writings good. The plots intersesting in good and bad igive it a 7/10

Your reviews are always welcomed.

The plot thickens in this chapter. It's kind of a break because I plan the next few to be all action.

CHAPTER TWO: Godworld

Disclaimer: I own the Fasfaroth, Godworld, and this plot.
Oh, and the gods I introduce. :3
All the others...ancient history owns.
Have fun reading. ^.^

As they moved along the beaten path, each and every one of them started thinking about what was to come next in this quest.

Shadowfox still anticipated battle; his feral eyes were slits, his grin ferocious, his hand twitching as it held on to the sword of his.
Lightfox was staring up at the sky. He was silent, brooding upon what was to happen next; thinking, observing, taking in his surroundings.
And Uncle was merrily skipping, as if this journey to save the world they existed on was a trip to the playground.

Suddenly, Uncle noticed a clearing up ahead of the group.
“Guys! Looks like another place to rest!” the bear cried out, grinning and stampeding ahead of the group, in a rush for shade from the intense desert sun shining down upon his fur.
“Let’s just hope this doesn’t have a Fasfaroth pack too,” Shadowfox muttered, and followed Uncle, Lightfox doing the same.

Soon, the trio had come to a resting place, more suddenly than Uncle has expected; the harsh, desert terrain had become a wonderful forest of plants and trees, spreading outwards with vines and mosses, engulfing the landscape in beautiful greens and browns.

Uncle rejoiced and plopped down, wiping from his head the sweat that had accumulated during the trip through the rough deserts of the Eygptian gods.

“Luckily we managed to get out of there without anyone else attacking...." he said, lying on his back, a smile on his face.

“Don’t get too comfortable, Uncle,” echoed the cold voice of Shadowfox, who sat down and pulled out a piece of cloth from his belt, cleaning his sword. “The enemy has not ceased to hunt us, and we have other gods on the same quest, too. There are also other gods that are against us....
…including those supporting the return of Cartel Annihilus.” His eyes narrowed into tiny slits at the name.

“Brother, we are not in much trouble right now, and those gods are not-existent, anyway. We’ve wandered into the land of the Celtic gods, and I happen to be a good friend of them,” Lightfox comforted his brother with a calm smile, then sat down as well.

“How is Bob doing?” Lightfox asked Uncle.

“Oh, he’s great!” Uncle replied, grinning happily, “Just like me!” And the bear withdrew a piece of pocky from his fur and popped it in his mouth, eating and swallowing it.

Lightfox glanced up at the stars, and studied them intensely, as if they could tell him the future.
The group was silent for a little while as Shadowfox cleaned his sword, Uncle ate lots of pocky, and Lightfox stared at the sky.
Then, suddenly, Lightfox asked his brother a question.

“Why are you so worried about Cartel Annihilus, brother?”

Shadowfox glanced at his brother, and sighed.

“His religion is still popular on the mortal planet, and gods are trying to bring him back. Haven’t you heard the rumors? Loki, Ares, Set, Hades…they’ll all benefit from his return.”

Lightfox nodded in agreement to his statement.

“Indeed it is.
Now, I think I’ll be off. I think one of my friends hunts here, and we may be able to find our way through.
I’ll be back.”

Lightfox leapt to his feet, gave a quick wave, and headed off, disappearing into the forests in a matter of seconds.

Shadowfox simply kept cleaning the black blood and guts off of his sword, in a calm matter. It was in a pattern that was very eerie, to say the least.

Uncle managed to doze off, snoring loudly, in a very annoying pattern that Shadowfox hated.

Shadowfox let his thoughts roam about this world, the common enemy he was up against, the almost-impossible journey that would crush the enemy, and the odds that he would fail…

Godworld had originated in a very strange way, but it was absolutely needed.

Ancient history as we know it is a lie. THIS is what really happened:

In the beginning, gods originally had lived on planet Earth, side by side with humans. Mortals respected the gods, and gods respected the mortals.

It was a time of peace, a time of happiness, where technology was advanced and the people were happy; when poverty was low and few were corrupt; where everyone was safe and criminals were rare.
For a while, anyway.

Then, one god decided to try and destroy the other gods to give himself unlimited power and ultimate control.

This god, who happened to be a god of war, christened himself, “Cartel Annihilus”, split off from the other gods, and proceeded to start killing off all the rest of the gods.

This resulted in the God Wars, which happened during the mortal time of the Dark Ages.
The gods of war, death, chaos, and other things Cartel Annihilus supported joined him in his madness, and the rest of the gods sided with the good side.
“Cartel Annihilus” had a religion named Xalneology he spread throughout the word, using it to burn the believers of other religions. He mainly targeted the religions that promoted peace and relaxation, trying to increase his own power with strife and war.

Many gods and hundreds of millions of mortals died in these horrible wars, but eventually all of the gods banded together and exiled ‘Cartel Annalus’, thus ending the chaos.

But by the time the wars ended, however, Xalneology was a force that was very popular in the mortal world Earth, and the other gods decided to create Godworld, a word specially made for the gods themselves.

The gods decided to cover up the God Wars with false history, calling the age, “The Dark Ages”, and saying it was the result of the fall of Rome, which was actually the headquarters of the gods.
They rewrote history, creating false individuals with false names and mind-wiping everyone who knew.

They stopped time when they did this, and in the god’s history this was called the ‘Great Time Field’.

Finally, they set all of their work in action, told a special few to keep heart, and placed false trails to interest the mortals until the gods came back.

They decided that the truth should not be known about the religion, but it should not be destroyed totally, either, so they renamed Cartel Annalus ‘God’ and Xalneology ‘Christianity’, making them religions based on good things instead of bad, to once again send the mortals off.

And then they disappeared, fleeing to Godworld, to live an existance of peace at last.
But all was not well, as other gods planned to destroy Godworld, revive “Cartel Annalus”, and then proceed to take over the unvierse…

* * * * * * *​

Last edited:

Mr.

dark_dutchman said:
good chapter, some words were a bit unoriginal but you make it up with some very original things

Thanks for your review. ^.^
I'm starting on the next few chapters. I'll try and follow that advice.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Well, it certainly is original! Actually, I think it is a pretty intruiging storyline ^_^, and the characters are well developed. A couple more adjectives could never hurt though ^_~ but overall this is turning out to be a pretty good fic.

Mr.

SorasAngel1292 said:
Well, it certainly is original! Actually, I think it is a pretty intruiging storyline ^_^, and the characters are well developed. A couple more adjectives could never hurt though ^_~ but overall this is turning out to be a pretty good fic.

I'm going to try to add adjectives, but it's hard. D:
I'm really good at only describing fight scenes, but I'll try to improve in some others areas, too.
Thanks for your review. =D

Plus, I need to research some gods up.
So...yeah.
And I HAVE NO INSPIRATION. X__x
So expect the next chapters to not be up for a few days or so.

<.<
>.>

Well, maybe I DO have SOME inspiration...

Last edited:

Mr.

True_Separation said:
here I am
\why should I say that??/

I've told you it is very very original, no no doubt
you still get help from GoH?

Indeed.
GoH is an awesome beta. =O
Next chapter should be up VERY soon, so...

Mr.

dark_dutchman said:
i know this is going to sound n00bish, but what's a beta?

A beta is someone who reviews your fanfiction and helps you with it.
You can get one at [=] In the Spotlight [=]. It's a kool place made by GoH.

UPDART! X3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Three: Masterminds and Hunters

Disclaimer: I own all mah original peoplez, but ancient history owns the 'figure'.
Ya.

Dark Hungie was VERY angry right now.

The stupid vultures had lazily been distracted by food, and they had come back late; when Hungie had gone to the position the trio of heroes SHOULD have been in, they were gone, and a pack of Fasfaroth was dead in their wake.

“DAMN IT, YOU BLUNDERING BASTARDS!” the old, angry cat roared out, pounding on a building with his fist angrily. “YOU LET THEM GET AWAY, ALL FOR AN EXTRA MORSEL OF FOOD! I PROMISED YOU A FEAST, BUT YOU HAVE TO HAVE ROADKILL!”

“But Master, Master, we didn’t mean it to happen! It won’t happens-“

As quick as a light bolt, Hungie grabbed the scared vulture by the neck, and his eyes narrowed.
They were slits, and a merciless stare echoed through them.

“You shall die, you fool, and it shall be painless. Be happy your master is not cruel, or you would love this chance.”

The vulture tried to scream, tried to fly away, but failed in all of those things, as Hungie crushed its neck, blowing its head off of its shoulder in a bloody geyser.
The head hovered in the air for a moment, the panic and horror on the vulture’s face clearly visible to other birds.
Then it hit the ground, lifeless.

Dark Hungie smiled lightly, and hit the building again with his paw curled into a fist.
It collapsed in a heap, falling down onto itself, making a clattering noise, then an earth-shattering smash as it fell and hit the ground.

He walked over to the head of the huge Fasfaroth, and stared down upon it. Picking up it’s head, he juggled it in his grasp, then hurled it behind him, and turned north, staring out onto the horizon of the desert sun, slowly fading.

“Shadowfox Pagothirios…you shall not get away with your sins.
As your cousin, I must bring you to justice.
You shall be brought to light, and die a death fit for you – a death in combat.”

And then there was silence on the abandoned field of battle, as the ninja disappeared, into the shadows cast by the last buildings still standing.

The figure dashed through the trees, dodging and weaving above, below, and across each tree in the forest. No panting, no gasps, no sharp intakes of breath that were common to the mere mortals whose pitiful bodies inhabited the Earth they had been spit out from.
The figure seemed to have an unlimited amount of energy as it continued on its way, until it came to the camp of the trio. It examined the two sleeping.
It saw the bear, and saw it asleep, and it also saw the tiger, which it recognized instantly.

Hmm, this would be tricky.
But they were asleep.
The perfect time to strike, the figure thought to itself.

Withdrawing the spear it was holding, the figure examined it, stroking its delicate fingers across the rune-etched wood, observing the blade as if it was alive, as if the blade was a precious pet.

This blade was made specially to kill the bear, that annoying little bear, the bear that had ruined the plans of many gods…

It needed to be eliminated.

The figure aimed the spear at the sleeping bear, and hurled it.

Shadowfox’s eyes flared open as the spear proceeded to pierce through the air at an inhuman.

His tail had felt the vibrations of the footsteps on the ground, but only barely; this god was very stealthily, and had hidden him or herself quite well.
In fact, in the exact position he would have gone to if he was in the same situation.
A war god? Or was it thrown by Loki, that sorry baka?
No, the spear was too finely thrown to be Loki’s aim.

He then noticed the spear itself, heading towards his friend Uncle, and then braced himself against the ear-shattering sound that had broken the silence with the crack of a thunderbolt – seemingly – on very powerful steroids.

The furry hand lashed out, equally as fast as the spear of thunder; exactly timing the fingers to close as the polearm passed into his hand.

The tip was right by Uncle’s head as he did so.

“So…Cartel Annihilus’ agents DO know we are here…” Shadowfox muttered to himself, and leaped to his feet, throwing the spear back at the trees.

He heard a figure catch it, and dash off wildly.

A person was watching, then, as he had thought they would be.

The tiger growled, and chased after the strange, godly figure.

The hunt had begun.

* * * * * * *​

(I had a better version, btu I accidentally deleted it. DX
Once I finish my Meta Knight one-shot, I'll reupdart this with the better version.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back